Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi buakhao hotels with balcony

darpra

Hi,

I would like to stay right on buakhao not too much tucked in on any side sois. Either on the second road side or on the other side. D hotel and D apartment 2 are nice. Ideally want something similar. Balcony without facing another building and being clean and not too worn out is a must. Any suggestions on a budget close to 1000-1500B per night?

37 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Balcony rooms at Nature View Hotel overlook soi bukhau, with walk in showers.

I second this. Nature view with pool view room 1000 BAHT max stayed 5 times there only reason not in December is Sutus court 1 slightly cheaper.

it is very rare to see hotel guests actually out on a balcony because it is often quite hot.

they may think they need one when in fact a good view of he street will be more than enough.

Doing her doggy against the window is still fun, but not as much fun as on a balcony ... ummmmm ... allegedly :Whistle: 

14 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

LK Mansion?

Sawasadee Siam?

[email protected]?

Sunview Place?

I think Sugar Sugar have rooms upstairs too - although obviously not strictly a hotel

Thanks. LK mansion and Rcon are totally worn out hotels right? Not sure about others, are the rooms clean?

7 minutes ago, striderman said:

it is very rare to see hotel guests actually out on a balcony because it is often quite hot.

they may think they need one when in fact a good view of he street will be more than enough.

I'm from India so pretty much used to the heat and I hate AC. I dont care much about the view outside but I like fresh air and turn off the AC. I dont want any other buildings adjacent to the balcony though, the last thing I want is to see someone with his cock hanging out from his balcony.

9 minutes ago, darpra said:

Thanks. LK Mansion and Rcon are totally worn out hotels right? Not sure about others, are the rooms clean?

Some rooms in LK Mansion might be a bit old alright and Sawasadee Siam is worn out (apologies!) but [email protected] is fairly new - its not the old Rcon on the corner but rather across the road and probably has more of a view of Soi Buakhow market than the actual street itself.

Sunview Place is down the other side of LK Metro past the hospital, I think its still in reasonable nick.

Incidentally Sugar Sugar actually looks pretty good

http://clubsugarsugar.com/home

Nature View hotel rooms were clean and well decorated not tired at all, also in a quiieter part of soi bukhau so not too noisy at might. I like to have a balcony spent fair bit of time watching the world go by.

Don’t remember the rooms in LK Mansion having balconies? although I might be wrong. You could add the golden sea, next to nicky’s,not sure on the room quality though.

Archived