Jump to content
IGNORED

Sore throat


Not_Shameful

Recommended Posts

So I'm back a few days from Thailand and I've got a sore throat. It feels like an infection, it's swollen and hurts when I swallow. No other symptoms, no cough or runny nose or anything like that. 

So i barebacked one girl a few times. And they all seem to want to stick their tongue in my mouth, even after I tell them I only want to lip kiss. What is it with that anyway? It seems to be much more standard now compared to last year even, as soon as you start kissing they slip in the tongue. And it was every single girl.

But probably the highest risk activity for a throat infection was the sheer amount of pussy I ate. 

So I'm going to get some antibiotics. I'm a bit embarrassed to tell a doctor just how much pussy I ate, and where. But considering that I might have antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea of the tonsils I probably should.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the same thing when I came back home last month , I took 4 or 5 teaspoons of Manuka Honey 30+ a day , was better in a couple of days.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn’t happen on my recent trip but has happened before. I couldn’t even talk, white stuff at the back of my throat. Got anti biotics. 

Went away pretty quick.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thisisdre said:

Didn’t happen on my recent trip but has happened before. I couldn’t even talk, white stuff at the back of my throat. Got anti biotics. 

Went away pretty quick.. 

Had the same thing Angeles a few month back.  Throat was killing me.  Doctor gave me an intravenous drip into my arm. A combination of Antibiotics and Steroid. 75% of the pain was gone in an hour.  95% by the next day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thisisdre said:

Didn’t happen on my recent trip but has happened before. I couldn’t even talk, white stuff at the back of my throat. Got anti biotics. 

Went away pretty quick.. 

Had similar a few years ago, i too had white spots at the back of my throat, i`d got a girl from marine 2, she had a cough and that should have been a warning. Anyway i did everything i shouldnt have and a day or two later got an horrible sore throat, coudnt swallow without it hurting, didnt feel ill otherwise, just felt miserable because of this.

Went to the docs who diagnosed what it was (herpangina), gave me an injection and some antibiotics, it slowly alleviated the discomfort a bit but it was weeks before my throat was 100% again, spoiled my holiday to be honest!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sounds like a case of pubic hair caught in throat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21.9.2018 at 12:06, Not_Shameful said:

So I'm back a few days from Thailand and I've got a sore throat. It feels like an infection, it's swollen and hurts when I swallow. No other symptoms, no cough or runny nose or anything like that. 

 

Symptoms does not necessarily indicate an infection or virus; sore throat can origin from notsoclean aircon or long hours under beer bar fans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

try to gargle with salt water 4 times a day for 45 seconds after eating or drinking 

4 days of this should kill anything minor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had some leftover random antibiotics. Took a couple of those last night and the night before and it's cleared up. 

So the good news is that it wasn't flu-like (viral). One gets a bit paranoid after a little bit of bareback with a P4P girl in Thailand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had that as well.

Could easily be from the kissing or pussy licking but could just as easily be from the aircon.

I went to Boots in Central Mall and talked to the English speaking pharmacist who also said it could just be a reaction to the water out of the shower or swimming pool (no mater how hard you try some gets in your mouth)

She gave me 1000mg Augmentin pills (I've had those before) and sore throat was gone in less than 48 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had tonsillitis and throat gonorrhea at the same time, if it persists may be worth a throat swab at an STI clinic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have just finished acute tonsillitis which involved 2 hospital visits in Pats.

4 days of fever were not fun but the IV Antibiotics cleared things up in 3 days.

 

Don't leave it is my advice, especially if you are getting a fever.

I left it for 4 days, wasn't pleasant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Incubation period is about 2-3 days.  You more than likely caught the bug on the plane.  I get it all the time, especially when traveling internationally.  For me, it starts as a sore throat, moves to my sinus, then to my lungs. Clears up in about a week or two. If it gets bad, go see your GP for antibiotics.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

 

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 30/09/2018 at 15:05, Buddy Edgewood said:

Incubation period is about 2-3 days.  You more than likely caught the bug on the plane.  I get it all the time, especially when traveling internationally.  For me, it starts as a sore throat, moves to my sinus, then to my lungs. Clears up in about a week or two. If it gets bad, go see your GP for antibiotics.

Exactly what I got 3 times in 3 trips.  My Doctor says it's my tonsils and every time in and out of cold/hot air/liquids I can get sick.  I also get this once or twice a year back home in Canada when the seasons change, I'm just prone to it since I was a kid.

It's a perfect storm.  Your body is jetlagged, you are cooped up in a plane for many hours (a day for me), from a different climate, it's blazing hot and humid, sweating, excessive drinking, add that Thailand has some of the worst air pollution in the world (including a ton of the pollution which particles are so small they etch themselves in the walls of the lungs), an Extreme allergy count, smoking in bars, etc.  3 times getting the same tonsillitis in 3 trips isn't a fluke.

I tell you what, I spent some money in the Clinic near Walking Street and it delayed the onset of the worst part of the sickness until I could get back to Canada and get some good medicine.  Amoxicillin, some nasal spray and a cough syrup has worked wonders in a couple applications.  Thankful for having good health care over here, it's something you don't get in a flea bag clinic on Soi 14.  I just hope that my insurance pays me back for what I spent out of pocket in that clinic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gibsons1 said:

Exactly what I got 3 times in 3 trips.  My Doctor says it's my tonsils and every time in and out of cold/hot air/liquids I can get sick.  I also get this once or twice a year back home in Canada when the seasons change, I'm just prone to it since I was a kid.

It's a perfect storm.  Your body is jetlagged, you are cooped up in a plane for many hours (a day for me), from a different climate, it's blazing hot and humid, sweating, excessive drinking, add that Thailand has some of the worst air pollution in the world (including a ton of the pollution which particles are so small they etch themselves in the walls of the lungs), an Extreme allergy count, smoking in bars, etc.  3 times getting the same tonsillitis in 3 trips isn't a fluke.

I tell you what, I spent some money in the Clinic near Walking Street and it delayed the onset of the worst part of the sickness until I could get back to Canada and get some good medicine.  Amoxicillin, some nasal spray and a cough syrup has worked wonders in a couple applications.  Thankful for having good health care over here, it's something you don't get in a flea bag clinic on Soi 14.  I just hope that my insurance pays me back for what I spent out of pocket in that clinic.

 

Is it an option to have them out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gibsons1 said:

Exactly what I got 3 times in 3 trips.  My Doctor says it's my tonsils and every time in and out of cold/hot air/liquids I can get sick.  I also get this once or twice a year back home in Canada when the seasons change, I'm just prone to it since I was a kid.

It's a perfect storm.  Your body is jetlagged, you are cooped up in a plane for many hours (a day for me), from a different climate, it's blazing hot and humid, sweating, excessive drinking, add that Thailand has some of the worst air pollution in the world (including a ton of the pollution which particles are so small they etch themselves in the walls of the lungs), an Extreme allergy count, smoking in bars, etc.  3 times getting the same tonsillitis in 3 trips isn't a fluke.

I tell you what, I spent some money in the Clinic near Walking Street and it delayed the onset of the worst part of the sickness until I could get back to Canada and get some good medicine.  Amoxicillin, some nasal spray and a cough syrup has worked wonders in a couple applications.  Thankful for having good health care over here, it's something you don't get in a flea bag clinic on Soi 14.  I just hope that my insurance pays me back for what I spent out of pocket in that clinic.

 

 

I usually have a flu injection a week or so before I travel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Common this time of year to get sore throats and a cold, I've had one, an expat friend has, a tourist friend has, and a thai friend has, difficult to avoid. These Thai herbal tablets were surprisingly good. I didn't need antibiotics. Fa Thalai Chond47137ad6401280ed428c44109c94d98.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rarely ever finish inside pussy most times mouth or titts girls dont like it on the face due to make up.

At soi 6 few nights ago bought few drinks to an average bird she thanked me with a 10 sec blow job at the bar.

An hour or so later sitting opposite same bar she french kissing some lucky chap.

Stop kissing them stop eating pussy stop eating ass dont even hold hands.

But bareback ok cant get sore throat from BB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Senpai said:

Rarely ever finish inside pussy most times mouth or titts girls dont like it on the face due to make up.

At Soi 6 few nights ago bought few drinks to an average bird she thanked me with a 10 sec blow job at the bar.

An hour or so later sitting opposite same bar she french kissing some lucky chap.

Stop kissing them stop eating pussy stop eating ass dont even hold hands.

But bareback ok cant get sore throat from BB

The very reason I get grossed out at every Soi 6 or BJ bar I've been too and don't partake.  Too much mileage on the girls and it feels like there is no cleanliness.  French kiss one of them and you are probably gargling the last 3 guy's contributions.

BB'rs don't get sore throats, but have a much higher risk of HIV, Hep and all the good stuff.  Tonsillitis is nothing compared to that, can get that just by visiting Pattaya and breathing in the filthy air.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A little OT.... But at the moment most of my staff have throat tickles, as do I...  Only came on the last few days, only thing I can put it down to is the change in weather....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 21/09/2018 at 17:06, Not_Shameful said:

So I'm going to get some antibiotics. I'm a bit embarrassed to tell a doctor just how much pussy I ate, and where. But considering that I might have antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea of the tonsils I probably should.  

You told have to tell them "how many". You can say one. But yes, you should tell them about oral intercourse so if it doesn't clear up they know what steps to take next. BTW, it is possible to get oral sub-clinical gonorrhea. That is a trace infection, that will clear up on its own. Not good to self-medicate or diagnose with your history and symptoms as the situation can be complicated and require proper tests, not guesswork.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.