Jump to content
fatjack1

Condo in Central Pattaya for sale

Recommended Posts

fatjack1

I just realized my listing wasn't in the right area.  So here it is again.  

 

Luxury condo in the Whitehouse Condotel on soi 13.  1 BR 80 sqm in quality building with strong condo owners association.  Located on the top floor so no noise from above at night and high ceilings give an airy feeling.  Includes furnishings and is in foreign name.  Available immediately.  Reason for sale - done with Thailand and going home to play golf every day.

5.75 million baht.  

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1793.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1798.JPG

IMG_1799.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jocky king

Wow , very modern and very beautiful . No doubt , you will have a few interested buyers .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
worldpunter

should be able to move it if dropped to 5 m ,  excellent looking place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petermik
9 hours ago, worldpunter said:

should be able to move it if dropped to 5 m ,  excellent looking place 

lower lower......:GrinNod1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hauhinbin

very good location and well run..looks good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

As I posted previously, I think this is a great apartment - excellent location, spacious, very hi spec and beautifuly furnished/decorated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatjack1
5 hours ago, worldpunter said:

should be able to move it if dropped to 5 m ,  excellent looking place 

Open to counter offers.  But 5 mil won't cut it.  Keep it before going there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usexpat46

You might want to include the CAM fees cost per sq meter and who will be paying the transfer fee tax or is it 50-50 split.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
griffithvoice

It's out of my price range for what would effectively be a holiday apartment to me....but man that is a beautiful fit out mate! Very nicely done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petermik
On 9/21/2018 at 14:34, fatjack1 said:

Open to counter offers.  But 5 mil won't cut it.  Keep it before going there.

5 mil with the baht so strong against most currencies is a BIG ask unfortunately :Blur:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatjack1
16 hours ago, griffithvoice said:

It's out of my price range for what would effectively be a holiday apartment to me....but man that is a beautiful fit out mate! Very nicely done!

Thanks.  Yeah, it's a place for someone living here or not for those who are on a tight budget.    I'd keep it but I feel an obligation to use it and I am trying to wind down visits.  As my departure nears I'm not so sure it's what I really want so I don't care if it sells.  I'd rent it but I'd have to strip it of all my stuff.  Odd how much stuff we accumulate over the years,  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatjack1
On 9/22/2018 at 13:15, usexpat46 said:

You might want to include the CAM fees cost per sq meter and who will be paying the transfer fee tax or is it 50-50 split.

OK.  Dug up the condo fees.  Firstly, it appears my condo is actually 88.37 sqm.  The Yearly utilities/maintenance was 50 per sqm resulting in a cost of 53,022 baht.  There is also an annual fee for True cable and Sophon service of 7,920 baht a year. I believe one can opt out of the True portion saving most of that 7,000 baht.   Included in this is free building wide high speed wifi.  

Also of note is this building doesn't have any deadbeat owners.  Unlike many condo buildings that have large unpaid maintenance fees from absentee owners (usually from Bangkok) our finances are in order.  The net result is if we think the building needs painting - it gets done.  If it needs other service it gets done.  The largest owner in the building owns and runs the hotel business which is about 1/2 of the building.  This is not a low end hotel and the guests are generally  polite and respectful of others.  

I've visited some of the nearby condos and found them not as desirable to live in.  Two week vacation OK.  But I'd rather not live in an empty tomb like some of the Soi 15 complexes with no staff or entry bar.  When you walk into Whitehouse it has the feel of an upscale hotel with plenty of light, security and service staff.  Not a dank building with security "cards" to open doors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pheat
8 minutes ago, fatjack1 said:

OK.  Dug up the condo fees.  Firstly, it appears my condo is actually 88.37 sqm.  The Yearly utilities/maintenance was 50 per sqm resulting in a cost of 53,022 baht.  There is also an annual fee for True cable and Sophon service of 7,920 baht a year. I believe one can opt out of the True portion saving most of that 7,000 baht.   Included in this is free building wide high speed wifi.  

Also of note is this building doesn't have any deadbeat owners.  Unlike many condo buildings that have large unpaid maintenance fees from absentee owners (usually from Bangkok) our finances are in order.  The net result is if we think the building needs painting - it gets done.  If it needs other service it gets done.  The largest owner in the building owns and runs the hotel business which is about 1/2 of the building.  This is not a low end hotel and the guests are generally  polite and respectful of others.  

I've visited some of the nearby condos and found them not as desirable to live in.  Two week vacation OK.  But I'd rather not live in an empty tomb like some of the Soi 15 complexes with no staff or entry bar.  When you walk into Whitehouse it has the feel of an upscale hotel with plenty of light, security and service staff.  Not a dank building with security "cards" to open doors.  

Great looking condo and nicely furnished and in a very very good location.

If I was looking for a condo I would be seriously interested 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hauhinbin

which way do the balconies face fatjack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Czmate

I just sold my 2 bed Condo but smaller sqm for 4.3m on Theppraya Rd the agent who sold it told me that generally the 4-5m is the price range people generally looking at.

I’m not suggesting for one minute that you should drop the price it looks a real super place you’ve got there.

Its just that half the battle is getting someone through the door who is genuinely interested to buy and budget is always the starting point with people.

BTW I had one viewing after 3 months on the market and they bought it.

Lucky or not I don’t know but in terms of looks and style it was modern like yours just priced in the 4-5m bracket.

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatjack1
18 minutes ago, hauhinbin said:

which way do the balconies face fatjack?

Towards the sea.  Not that you can see it.  The living room balcony which is the one I leave open overlooks the swimming pool in the building next door atop Sportsman.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatjack1
6 minutes ago, Czmate said:

I just sold my 2 bed Condo but smaller sqm for 4.3m on Theppraya Rd the agent who sold it told me that generally the 4-5m is the price range people generally looking at.

I’m not suggesting for one minute that you should drop the price it looks a real super place you’ve got there.

Its just that half the battle is getting someone through the door who is genuinely interested to buy and budget is always the starting point with people.

BTW I had one viewing after 3 months on the market and they bought it.

Lucky or not I don’t know but in terms of looks and style it was modern like yours just priced in the 4-5m bracket.

Good luck.

Yeah I understand.  Taking a while to sell is normal.  Slow market and too many get drawn in by the siren call of off plan discounts.  Only later do they rue that decision.

And location plays a huge role in value.  Not belittling Theppraya Rd as a location but it is not in the heart of Pattaya on the baht bus loop or walkable to Walking Street and Central Festival.  And not seeing your condo I can't comment on equivalent building or etc.  I actually believe I've priced it too low but will honor this price if I get a serious offer.  

If not, I am certain I can get a long term rental for about 30,000 baht a month.  I just don't wish to mess with that and my countries tax man over foreign income.  But if I still have it next Jan/Feb when I arrive I will clear it out of all my stuff and prepare it for rental.  No problem finding renters in that area and building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Czmate

Your absolutely right I appreciate it’s a good location and building which was the main reason I sold my the place the owners don’t give a shit. Location wise it was very good bang on the routes between Pattaya and Jomtien.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larssonn

place looks great and if / when it gets to 5 mthb put me on the list to buy too :)

didnt know about this place before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatjack1

Sold pending funds.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.