Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Night Wish Expansion and Opportunities

jorgethepussylover
19 hours ago, mgthom75 said:

Sounds like a smart marketing move by The Nightwish Group...it will hopefully give more attention to the group.

yes but i think not all person to youtube know night wish but possible if say nightwish Soi 6   okay this good

JRJB

Hi,

I have am very interested in offering a loan for this scheme, however i have a few questions that i would need clarified if thats ok? Please don't be offended, i am a business man with many other UK and Thai ventures already invested in.

I have read this forum post with great interest. I see that you are offering 8% but you also say that this is paid as dividends. However you are not willing to provide any proof of Profit etc. Dividends can only be paid if there is a profit made. If we cant see the P&L or other forms of proof, how do we know that the dividend will be paid and if the company makes a profit?

Or do i have this wrong and are you paying the 8% even if there is no profit made? if so please clarify that this will be made clear in the legal agreement?

My next question is how is the money paid back? Is there a monthly payment paid back to loan providers (not able to call us investors unless we get some kind of share, equity or profit). Or are you classing the proposed 8% dividend as payment of the loan?

If the 8% is in the form of payment of the loan then it means that you are asking for 100% interest free loans of the money. However if you are offering full payment back and 8% interest then this indeed is an attractive preposition so long as its all in the contract and clearly marked.

Sorry if the questions offend, but i need to know before i part with large sums of cash to a company in Thailand.

Regards

localguy
4 hours ago, JRJB said:

Hi,

I have am very interested in offering a loan for this scheme, however i have a few questions that i would need clarified if thats ok? Please don't be offended, i am a business man with many other UK and Thai ventures already invested in.

I have read this forum post with great interest. I see that you are offering 8% but you also say that this is paid as dividends. However you are not willing to provide any proof of Profit etc. Dividends can only be paid if there is a profit made. If we cant see the P&L or other forms of proof, how do we know that the dividend will be paid and if the company makes a profit?

Or do i have this wrong and are you paying the 8% even if there is no profit made? if so please clarify that this will be made clear in the legal agreement?

My next question is how is the money paid back? Is there a monthly payment paid back to loan providers (not able to call us investors unless we get some kind of share, equity or profit). Or are you classing the proposed 8% dividend as payment of the loan?

If the 8% is in the form of payment of the loan then it means that you are asking for 100% interest free loans of the money. However if you are offering full payment back and 8% interest then this indeed is an attractive preposition so long as its all in the contract and clearly marked.

Sorry if the questions offend, but i need to know before i part with large sums of cash to a company in Thailand.

Regards

Congrats on the new profile

JRJB
On 16/02/2019 at 14:12, localguy said:

Congrats on the new profile

Meaning?

LaaMok
On 16/02/2019 at 16:42, JRJB said:

Hi,

Regards

I'm only interested if its someone that knows me well, we have not taken on any loans/investments from that advert yet,  2 guys applied but we are doing fine using profits.  Pretty sure your that troll on youtube that keeps attacking us.  There is no way I would show our accounts to anyone outside our 7 equal investors.

bsand

Just out of interest did anybody invest in this and what was their outcome. Laamok seems like a straight-up guy with a superb rep on here which I guess was the guarantee and prospectus. At first glance seems like it was a better bet than opening a bar on your own, with no track record or experience just so you could 'live the dream' !.

Here's a previous mezzanine investor living large off the profits !

image.jpeg.d31122ab1b044528aa2fd89883513a90.jpeg