Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Night Wish Expansion and Opportunities

LaaMok

We have had a fair few enquiries already. Just need 10m at the moment.

sabato
On 9/20/2018 at 18:20, kramer_456 said:

So a bit like a convertible preference share or converitable note.

Convertible to Soi 6 short times would be the perfect hedge against inflation :P

LaaMok
10 hours ago, sabato said:

Convertible to Soi 6 short times would be the perfect hedge against inflation :P

Done!

tez4life

I'd love to see this on dragons den haha

LaaMok
On 10/11/2018 at 22:06, tez4life said:

I'd love to see this on dragons den haha

"I need more money to pimp more girls out. "  i would go to jail

tez4life
In reality no it wouldn't work lol toucan might be up for it though haha

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Jason Tutle
16 hours ago, LaaMok said:

You need investors, managers, girls, and money. 

I only need two of those. My life must be less stressful than yours. :P 

maxtroy

Some interesting opinions that may make sense in your home country but TIT .  The man is asking you to invest $1 million baht into  a bar in  Thailand  with no financial statements or evidence of  previous investors getting a return on their investments . Don't invest what you can't afford to lose . 

I think the best part of the offerring is it isn't too good to be true .  Returning  8% is not a big stretch .It's all about blind faith . If you feel lucky then roll the dice . 

WhiteThai
1 hour ago, maxtroy said:

Some interesting opinions that may make sense in your home country but TIT .  The man is asking you to invest $1 million baht into  a bar in  Thailand  with no financial statements or evidence of  previous investors getting a return on their investments . Don't invest what you can't afford to lose . 

I think the best part of the offerring is it isn't too good to be true .  Returning  8% is not a big stretch .It's all about blind faith . If you feel lucky then roll the dice . 

Without equity it can't be considered a investment, it's a loan at 8% interest. 

maxtroy
4 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Without equity it can't be considered a investment, it's a loan at 8% interest. 

Well if we want to be pedantic then I need  to point out it is "an investment " not " a investment " . :hello10:

mgthom75
48 minutes ago, maxtroy said:

Well if we want to be pedantic then I need  to point out it is "an investment " not " a investment " . :hello10:

I think you're being pedantic...no-one else...why put people down for a very minor grammatical error? 

Do you feel better for having done this?  Next time, maybe respond to the argument rather than the grammar?

P.S. I have no idea what '$1 million baht' represents, per your previous comment...you're conflating two currencies, dollars and baht..LaaMok made it clear he was asking for 1 million baht minimum.

Perhaps you need to proof-read your own replies before being so quick to point out others' errors?

Edited by mgthom75

maxtroy
2 hours ago, mgthom75 said:

I think you're being pedantic...no-one else...why put people down for a very minor grammatical error? 

Do you feel better for having done this?  Next time, maybe respond to the argument rather than the grammar?

P.S. I have no idea what '$1 million baht' represents, per your previous comment...you're conflating two currencies, dollars and baht..LaaMok made it clear he was asking for 1 million baht minimum.

Perhaps you need to proof-read your own replies before being so quick to point out others' errors?

You don't understand $1million baht ? Only a moron - never mind . 

You can't distinguish between an observation and an argument . Again never mind .

How do you figure I am putting him down . You sound like a bit of a drama queen if you think that pointing out a minor correction is putting someone down .  He pointed out what he thought was  an error on my part and I pointed out what was an error on his part . Tit for tat . I have no problem with him . You on  the other hand are an ___________  looking to make a problem .   Perhaps you should mind your own business .

mgthom75
31 minutes ago, maxtroy said:

You don't understand $1million baht ? Only a moron - never mind . 

You can't distinguish between an observation and an argument . Again never mind .

How do you figure I am putting him down . You sound like a bit of a drama queen if you think that pointing out a minor correction is putting someone down .  He pointed out what he thought was  an error on my part and I pointed out what was an error on his part . Tit for tat . I have no problem with him . You on  the other hand are an ___________  looking to make a problem .   Perhaps you should mind your own business .

Just pointing out your hypocrisy pal.  Calling someone out for making a minor grammatical error when you're guilty of the same. It's laughable that you're a grammar Nazi when your own grammar can also be faulted.

You also understood his 'a investment' comment, so no need to be so pedantic by correcting him IMHO...only a moron would fail to understand what he was saying. Reply to his loan vs. investment argument if you disagree with him.

Again, perhaps you should proof-read your own replies before making such petty comments about grammatical errors made by others.

Edited by mgthom75

SirL
10 hours ago, mgthom75 said:

Reply to his loan vs. investment argument if you disagree with him.

My reply to his loan v investment argument is that if he doesn't think a portfolio of government bonds is an investment, well to put it politely he's alone in thinking that.  IMO just as much of an investment as equities, but with a different macro view.  Not a bad investment at the moment IMO with the yield gap being what it is.

Edited by SirL

SirL
7 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

What the heck does govt bonds have in common with a bar owner asking for a loan? Please explain.

Approx same yield, they have that in common, but arguably lower risk so more attractive.

The point re govt bonds made just above is to contradict the guy that wrote that opportunities without equity can't be considered an investment.

Edited by SirL

WhiteThai
4 minutes ago, SirL said:

Approx same yield, arguably lower risk so more attractive.

The point re govt bonds made just above is to contradict the guy that wrote that opportunities without equity can't be considered an investment.

Ok then you spot him the 10 million. 

SirL
Just now, WhiteThai said:

Ok then you spot him the 10 million. 

I'm gently trying to make the point that the opportunity doesn't seem all that tempting.  IMO this should yield up at mezzanine levels, ie in the twenties or thirties at least.

WhiteThai
5 minutes ago, SirL said:

I'm gently trying to make the point that the opportunity doesn't seem all that tempting.  IMO this should yield up at mezzanine levels, ie in the twenties or thirties at least.

If you mean 20-30% then we finally agree on something. 

Harry Brown

@mgthom75  & @maxtroy

Please stay on topic, don't worry about the grammatical stuff. Leave it be.

maxtroy
15 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

@mgthom75  & @maxtroy

No problem Mr. Wizard my ignore list  grew by one .

mgthom75
12 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

@mgthom75  & @maxtroy

No problem Mr. Brown

safc
On 01/11/2018 at 16:26, maxtroy said:

Some interesting opinions that may make sense in your home country but TIT .  The man is asking you to invest $1 million baht into  a bar in  Thailand  with no financial statements or evidence of  previous investors getting a return on their investments . If you feel lucky then roll the dice . 

i would rather not roll the dice.

LaaMok

I dont think we need this now,  we have managed to space out purchases and slow down renovations,  3 more bars open soon.

jorgethepussylover
13 hours ago, LaaMok said:

I dont think we need this now,  we have managed to space out purchases and slow down renovations,  3 more bars open soon.

Hello today i can see youtube kevinthailand andhave 'nightwish group' to small corner inside video.

Night Wish Group now can sponsor some youtube? or do kevin make for free because friend? i think possible many viewer to youtube not know nightwish group but can say Soi 6 also inside advertisement?

mgthom75
12 hours ago, jorgethepussylover said:

Hello today i can see youtube kevinthailand andhave 'Nightwish group' to small corner inside video.

night wish group now can sponsor some youtube? or do kevin make for free because friend? i think possible many viewer to youtube not know Nightwish group but can say Soi 6 also inside advertisement?

Sounds like a smart marketing move by The Nightwish Group...it will hopefully give more attention to the group.