IGNORED

Terminal 21 Shopping Mall in Pattaya set to open on October 19th, one month away

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- LH Mall and hotel Group is ready to open a North Pattaya mixed-use 6 billion baht mall and hotel project this year on a 52,800 square metre site located near the Dolphin Roundabout in Pattaya. Suwanna Buddhaprasart, CEO of LH Mall and hotel Co Ltd, said there would be a 396-room hotel, a 6,000 […]

The post Terminal 21 Shopping Mall in Pattaya set to open on October 19th, one month away appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Is already known what restaurants will open up in the mall? That's what I'm most excited about!

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

This will be the Final Bullet in the New but Dead Harbor Mall on Pattaya Klang

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Morning jog took me past T21 today...

Signs up for some businesses already... really looks like all chain restaurants and duplicates (or just plain moving) from all the other malls and street storefronts...  Guessing all the coffee shops from Harbor moving there too...555 (that's a joke btw, if you've seen the floor devoted to coffee shops in Harbor)...

Nothing new announced for restaurants, but I'm pulling for the Peri Peri chicken place...

Wondering what's going to go in at all the open space by the Runway and water feature... wanna bet a night market which will only steal business away from those paying for shop space in the mall (aka like @ Central Marina and @ Avenue)... lol TIT...

I hope (Krispy kreme doughnuts) open a stall there...One is badly needed in Patts...They are so superior to the other outlets on the market (IMO) and Bangkok is full of them...

50 minutes ago, Saddic said:

Morning jog took me past T21 today...

Signs up for some businesses already... really looks like all chain restaurants and duplicates (or just plain moving) from all the other malls and street storefronts...  Guessing all the coffee shops from Harbor moving there too...555 (that's a joke btw, if you've seen the floor devoted to coffee shops in Harbor)...

Nothing new announced for restaurants, but I'm pulling for the Peri Peri chicken place...

Wondering what's going to go in at all the open space by the runway and water feature... wanna bet a night market which will only steal business away from those paying for shop space in the mall (aka like @ Central Marina and @ Avenue)... lol TIT...

Someone told me awhile ago that there's going to be a IHOP there.  Did you see any signs confirming that? 

It's just my opinion. 

Hope they designate an area for the F L to operate  [ but only the best from BR  ]   under the flight path perhaps   , 

18 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Hope they designate an area for the F L to operate  [ but only the best from BR  ]   under the flight path perhaps   , 

I hope the ST room is bigger than the bathroom on a plane. :LMAO1:

It's just my opinion. 

Archived