IGNORED

Video: Indian tourist has lower lip bitten by Thai woman during altercation at disco

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- As we reported earlier in the day on our social media feeds an Indian tourist, Mr. Shashank Agarwal, 30, was involved in an altercation at a night club in which his lower lip was violently bitten by a Thai woman. The woman, Ms. Sukanya Pafaek, 38, states that Mr. Agarwal, who was heavily intoxicated, […]

The post Video: Indian tourist has lower lip bitten by Thai woman during altercation at disco appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

looking at her I think he must have been intoxicated, certainly shouldn't have got lippy as he bit of more than he could chew ... or is that she did :Dunno1:

Wow. If he really was molesting her as she described he kinda had it coming. 

Looks like she bit out half his lip.

Never get too drunk if that makes you act obnoxious lol

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

So he was touching her up , and she told him not to , then he went in for an unwanted kiss , then she turned Rottweiler , and looks like she actually took a chunk of skin out of his bottom lip ......serves him right.

Hate to think what this guy does to women back home , where he  probably gets away with doing this , because unlike this Thai girl , the women in his home country will put up with it , as they will be too scared to retaliate.

As I've said many times, nothing good ever happens after 3:57 AM.

Never ever unhold your mates hands and go alone.

30 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

looking at her I think he must have been intoxicated,

I've never been to an indian disco, but judging by the cute girls' general sentiment about indian folks, I would assume she was one of the better looking ones in there :D

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

5 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Looks like he bit off more than she can chew.  :D

And her as well. I believe her story that he was groping and went for an unwanted kiss but she seems pretty crazy herself as well.

That was pretty awesome.

I've met a few Indian guys from this board, and there were proper gents, so I don't want to stereotype, but I'm sure we've all seen Indian guys being uncouth. I've seen groups of Indians come into a gogo and try to order a single beer for the whole group of them. That being said I've seen a lot shitty Brits acting like asses and picking fights etc etc etc.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

This underscores my point that groping thai gals on the street is just not a good idea....they like to get filthy in dark places and in the room....break this rule at your own peril.

Im extremely careful when and where I get physical with a gal.....NEVER upon introduction (unless its a GC)...get a drink or two down with her and test the waters carefully....hand on bum....a little tit brush, maybe a peck on the cheek...going for a french kiss just when you see her is asking for trouble....its their country and they have thousands of angry thais behind them if the need arises.

Capturer.JPG.62d3e4c6e3147d036be874667338c097.JPG

Lucky for him he only tried to kiss her.  It would have been a lot worse if he'd tried to make her suck his dick.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

It would have been a lot worse if he'd tried to make her suck his dick.

...or attempt to do a French Kiss:D

Keep a stiff upper lip matey :o

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

Look on the bright side, at least he won’t have to put zinc cream on his lip at the beach.

On 23/09/2018 at 11:11, BobbyTits said:

How does he explain that shit to his loving Mum back home?

"Escaped from an <insert animal> with just a bite on my lips" :P

Damn! Hope they have some good plastic surgeons in India...
Reconstructive surgery on the lip is very difficult. From the pic,. it looked like he had half his lower lip bitten off. If so, his prospects aren't promising.

Sent from my Sunny2 Plus using Tapatalk

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Archived