Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams TV SERVICE

Scuba+
Free Trials back on sunday, because of the big ppv event this weeknd

However you can purchase 1 months  if required for 500 baht or 10 gbp which will give you the full channel options including box office and ppv

Do you do just a sports subscription? Like Sky Sports and golf channel. All the other stuff i can get easy enough

OoJohnnyoO
Is your service better than gearstv? And do you need a vpn to use it? Does it have a tv guide?
No you don't need to use a VPN.
Yes it does have an EPG.
Not sure how it compares to gearstv.

Footymadstreams
21 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Do you do just a sports subscription? Like Sky Sports and golf channel. All the other stuff i can get easy enough

.Yes we do live tv package which includes full sports option ,once you have used our subscription  service you wont use free apps again.

Edited by Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams
22 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Is your service better than gearstv? And do you need a vpn to use it? Does it have a tv guide?

You dont need a vpn and yes it has a tv guide,ive never used gears tv ,i guess the customer reviews so far is the best guideline of how good they think it is.Offers fhd and  hd viewing which is as good as it gets 

Footymadstreams

Take a one month account activated today and get a fantastic weekend of sports and one month to absorb a service which  you wont be able to resist buying

300 Baht or 7 GBP email [email protected] or pm with your device,payment via paypal 

1aworld.png

Scuba+
.Yes we do live tv package which includes full sports option ,once you have used our subscription  service you wont use free apps again.
I know you do a live tv package, i was asking if you did just a live sports subscription

Footymadstreams

October Live TV Prices

Current Standard Pricing

1 month 7 GBP or 300 Baht

3 months 25 pounds or 1100 Baht

6 months 35 pounds or 1500 Baht

12 months 59 pounds  2500 Baht    ( with vod  75 pounds 3000 baht)

Multi Room Option (3)    85 Pounds  3500 Baht

Footymadstreams

We have opened the 24 hour trials again from now anyone wanting end to [email protected]   your device

Lots of great sporting events in the next 24 hours dont miss it

Footymadstreams

Anyone whos sitting on the fence and not sure im giving away another 1 month trial, just post in this thread a comment and the winner will be announced on Saturday

Please note we set this service up remotely so  you can buy the service from wherever you are located

24 hour trials also available

dayo202

I had a 24hrs free trail, I must admit the tv pic was super HD quality.

I had some buffing, but that was down to everyone In my house on they mobile watching YouTube. 

Edited by dayo202

onehunglo

just bought a H8 PLUS off footymadstreams ....... service was prompt and on time to the second ! there was no hard sell like most salesmen/women , the unit sold it's self . 

cannot wait to get back to OZ to hook it up 

will update this post when done ........... cheers

ronthebrummie

I had this service in the UK just got rid total waste of time

Klongwater
48 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

LOL!

FMS service is fantastic. Anything and everything streamed in high quality and in real time.All the premium stuff too.

Poor attempt to trash a great business product.

froddo

I contacted FMS & he walked me thru remotely the set up for a 24hr free trial, very happy. The problem I had was lack of locally available download speed, awaiting for the local upgrade on speed hopefully in the next 6 weeks then I will be signing up. Highly recommend

OoJohnnyoO

The problem I had was lack of locally available download speed, awaiting for the local upgrade on speed hopefully in the next 6 weeks then I will be signing up. Highly recommend

What city do you reside in and is that a 6 week countdown on NBN becoming available?

I had a similar problem with my first trial, my ADSL connection was no where near fast enough. Thanks to the fuck up that is the NBN rollout, which isn't scheduled for availability in my area until late 2019, I switched to a wireless service until NBN becomes available next year.

I top out at 11Mbps down, I would recommend this speed as a bare minimum to stream FMS' service.

froddo

I'm in Gladstone. I have 4G wireless but it has never been that good however the NBN fixed wireless is not far away. I'll be back from LOS the middle of Nov it should be ready to go

JB300
3 hours ago, onehunglo said:

just bought a H8 PLUS off footymadstreams ....... service was prompt and on time to the second ! there was no hard sell like most salesmen/women , the unit sold it's self . 

cannot wait to get back to OZ to hook it up 

will update this post when done ........... cheers

As mentioned previously I have 2 of the Hi-Media boxes (1 in Singapore & 1 in Bangkok) from FMS & am very happy with both of them.

Highly recommend signing up to the FootyMadStreams Forum (only available to purchasers of the boxes) & keep an eye on the "LATEST NEWS ON APPS AND FTMC ADD-ON" thread which is updated frequently with the latest (usually Add Free) versions of the apps + new apps as they come out. 

I'm a great fan of Terrarium which the Developer has killed for the general public, but twice now I've been able to get working forks from the FMS forum which have enabled me to carry on using it (Though on my last visit to the forum I picked up on JetBox which is a new (to me) app & will probably replace Terrarium as my go-to app for watching TV Series).

Footymadstreams
6 hours ago, ronthebrummie said:

Can you please confirm when you purchased this service ?

ronthebrummie

I was on a service on the UK with a guy which I started last Jan he changed to this about 6/8 weeks ago since then service dire, have now moved to a new provider service great no buffering no blank service, great back up,shame really, I’m not a computer buff so struggling with download this and that and his back up was crap he had a Facebook page seemed I wasn’t alone 

Footymadstreams
6 hours ago, ronthebrummie said:

I was on a service on the UK with a guy which I started last Jan he changed to this about 6/8 weeks ago since then service dire, have now moved to a new provider service great no buffering no blank service, great back up,shame really, I’m not a computer buff so struggling with download this and that and his back up was crap he had a Facebook page seemed I wasn’t alone 

This service wasnt available 6 to 8 weeks ago.So its not possible that you could have used it.Feel free to pm me your username for this service or you can post it here, what fb page are you talking about ?

Klongwater
3 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

This service wasnt available 6 to 8 weeks ago.So its not possible that you could have used it.Feel free to pm me your username for this service or you can post it here, what fb page are you talking about ?

I think "ronthebrummie" is spouting about a completely unrelated product to the one this thread is about! Something he bought off someone else in a different country but he decides to chime in here and trash a service he has no connection with. 

ronthebrummie

Not really I tried the service in the UK and it wasn't the best, have tried  to PM footymadstreams but doesn't allow me to? If he PMs me I'll tell him my provider within the UK.

Pattayaphrik
Not really I tried the service in the UK and it wasn't the best, have tried  to PM footymadstreams but doesn't allow me to? If he PMs me I'll tell him my provider within the UK.

I am currently using the service in the UK.
It's excellent!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk