Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams TV SERVICE

Sugardaddyken

VENOM UPDATE

We now have our Panel back and you can now use your own old Username and Password

I have found that the New Venom Media 3.1.7 and the old Venom Media TV Box 2.1.apk is now working ( if you have uninstall it you can find it in our Filelinked ) 36201754   pin 2222

If you are going to use the Venom Media TV Box 2.1.apk

Make sure you log out ( make sure you have your login details or they have been saved on the Player ) If you have lost your details PM me on FMS Forum with your name and the date your brought the service and I will see if I can find it on the panel for you .

Refresh the DNS ( on the bottom left of the Player login page ) and then LOGIN

Once logged in and the player has loaded go to SETTINGS ( cog icon on the players ) and go to STREAM FORMAT and change the settings to MPGTS(ts) and click save changes .

Then go to PLAYER SETTINGS and change to Hardware Decoder and click Save changes

Then go to GENERAL SETTINGS and un-check 'Autostart on Bootup ' and 'Active Subtitles' and save changes

The player should now be working with your normal Username and Password .

I believe the 3.1.7 player is still working with the Temp username and password for now also but will finish soon

BTW.. if you have never uninstalled the Player change the settings as above and refresh the Channel list

Please join the Forum and ask if you need any help

Regards

Ken Sugar ( FMS Forum Admin )

Footymadstreams
16 hours ago, English rose said:

Limitless not showing everything and epl stream is shite..trying to show rwc  but buffers often on all stream options..in general ain't 'appy.

ER

all channel queries to our support forum or email  [email protected]

neo1011

Thanks for the updates.. venom seems to be working ok on 2.1.. I tried to download the v3 but it said broken link but I prefer the older format anyway

Footymadstreams
Posted (edited)
Personal Message (Offline)
xx.gif
« on: 2019-03-12, 06:36:48 »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic

TROUBLESHOOTING FOR IPTV SERVICES

troubleshootingwp.jpg

NO Service  or Buffering

#1 Unplug your modem for a few minutes , I mean completely unplug the modem , don't just switch it off at the plug, remove the Plug from the socket. This will clear your modem's cache

#2  Do a Speed Test and make sure your Speeds are OK.

#3  Make sure your box is connected with an ETHERNET LEAD and Re-boot your Box if any problems still persist.

#4  Clear the cache in the IPTV APK you are using >  left click and hold down on the APK's icon and 4 options will come up > click 'App Info' > click 'Clear Cache' ……...…...…. or 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data' but this will mean you will need to login again with your 'Username and Password'.
I would recommend that you log out of your service every Day/Few Days and clear the cache on your box by either using the Quick Clean APP ( the brush icon on our Himedia Boxes ) or go into Settings > Storage > Clear Cashe data and as mentioned re-boot your modem regularly as well .

#5  Go to the Live TV Section and click on the 3 Dots in the top right > Click on 'Refresh Channels. / Movies and Series > and click 'Yes'....This should be done on a Daily basis and just before any PPV or Live Events so the Channels can update .

#6 When you go to full screen your will see an HW icon on the TV Bar. When its 'White' it's set for Software decoder, if you click the icon and change the icon to 'Red' it will change the player settings to Hardware Decoder. This can sometimes stop the buffering by changing the decoder settings from one to the other or visa-versa !!

#7 Depending on what Service you have there are normally 3 or more links for each Channel ( or a back-up Channel ) so If one is not working or buffering then try anther link  

#8 Check your TV schedules to see where the program you want to watch is being shown . For many of the Sporting Events they are shown on multiple Channel options .

#9  We recommend that you log-out of your service before you switch off you device. Simple Click on the 3 Dots in the top right of the LIVE TV section and chose 'Logout" or Logout from your Profile icon on the main IPTV APK page . Make sure you have clicked 'Remember me' Box  , when you reopen your service it will Automatically refresh all the Channels

#10   If you are still having problems then Please ask for help in our DEDICATED SUPPORT FORUM AND EMAIL NAME Box/Device and Service you are using

AND JOIN OUR OWN FORUM SO YOU KNOW HOW TO OPERATE THE BOX IN THE CORRECT MANNER
Edited by Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams
QUOTE FROM GB
Re Venom

LiveTV working with all my favourites.

Many thanks.

I will pass on you're best wishes to the Venom Team  GB. icon_salut

It's been a nightmare this last few weeks and the Service providers are slowly getting there. Who would have thought that the busting of Xtream Codes would have cause so much trouble !!

I would like to say  big thank you to all those who have patiently waited for their Services to come back online BUT their have been a few Members/Customers that think for 2-3000 baht that the world should revolve around them and I have had to bite my tongue a few times .We have answered 100's of email's over the last few weeks ,if only people had joined the forum when asked it would have saved a lot of time answering the same questions over and over again.

All the Services seem to be back up and running with a basic channel list ,but some on Smart TV's or Mag Boxes will have to wait a little longer I'm afraid on most Service until we get our panels back.

I'm 100% sure things will slowly get back to normal over the next few weeks/months , but there may be a little down time on occasion's whilst things are updated .

If you call into the Forum regularly I will keep you all informed of any updates

Regards

Ken Sugar ( Forum Admin )

hatguy

Well done. As I stated before I got fucked over by maigetv and was extremely frustrated at the lack of support and any explanation. 

I have met these guys on a few occasions and recommend to anyone looking for this kind of thing. 

If only the poor bastards in nz using spark knew about them! 

sulu
On 01/10/2019 at 23:46, Footymadstreams said:

full information in our forum if you have yet to join email [email protected]    this comment has been posted several times above

You get, rightfully so IMO, frustrated by people asking the same questions over and over again.

But then you write "our forum" as if it should be obvious to all where that is.  

No offense but when you say things are answered in YOUR forum you might want to provide a LINK to your forum.

Footymadstreams

We cant post the link of our forum because the content is against pa rules, however i reckon ive asked  quite a lot of times anyone wanting our forum details to contact [email protected]

Footymadstreams
On 22/09/2019 at 12:29, Footymadstreams said:

update on limitless service, here are some of the channels now back online,over the next few days more will be added, more details on all services in our forum if you have not joined it email [email protected] for url

1anewlimit.png

1anewlimit1.png

1 of many examples

Footymadstreams
On 02/09/2019 at 13:46, Footymadstreams said:

Members who purchased the ohs/white rose service please email us at [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NINJA servers upgraded today with 5 more servers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENOM AND LIMITLESS   the best options for worldwide sports and aussie,uk usa TV INCLUDES AFL AND NRL

500 baht discount on all payments via paypal

PLEASE JOIN OUR FORUM FOR CHANNEL NEWS AND UPDATES details at [email protected]

1aglobaltv888.jpg

1awigbarns.png

and another example

axunjaxn
5 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

and another example

mailto:[email protected]  Every time I mail to this link I get a return that it does not exist. Any idea why? 

Jack

Klongwater
48 minutes ago, axunjaxn said:

mailto:[email protected]  Every time I mail to this link I get a return that it does not exist. Any idea why? 

Jack

Possibly because its an email address and there's no need for the www?

Evilfriar
On 07/10/2019 at 02:16, sulu said:

You get, rightfully so IMO, frustrated by people asking the same questions over and over again.

But then you write "our forum" as if it should be obvious to all where that is.  

No offense but when you say things are answered in YOUR forum you might want to provide a LINK to your forum.

Anyone who has signed up for the service gets a link to the forums via email. So personally I can't see why anyone that is a paying user needs a link posted here. The forum rules don't allow the posting of the link here in any case.

The thing to keep in mind with TV boxes and streaming in general is it's not as easy as switching on a TV and changing channels, a little bit of a learning curve and research is required.

It's by no means rocket science, but do need to be prepared to do some basic maintenance, and have the temperament to put up with some bumps in the road.

Anyone who doesn't want to do that are better off signing up to Foxtel etc etc and paying a lot more 300 baht a month.

You get what you pay for is a truism in many things.

Cheers

sulu
2 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Anyone who has signed up for the service gets a link to the forums via email. So personally I can't see why anyone that is a paying user needs a link posted here. The forum rules don't allow the posting of the link here in any case.

This thread is (apparently) not ONLY for those who have signed up but also "advertising" for the service as well. That's why I asked about a link in the first place.

And while I don't for a moment understand allowing an "advertiser" to have a thread, post everything and anything about his product/service including a contact email (besides board messages) but NOT be able to link to his website, I'm sure there's a reason - *I* just can't think of it. If thems the rules, thems the rules.

Evilfriar
10 hours ago, sulu said:

This thread is (apparently) not ONLY for those who have signed up but also "advertising" for the service as well. That's why I asked about a link in the first place.

And while I don't for a moment understand allowing an "advertiser" to have a thread, post everything and anything about his product/service including a contact email (besides board messages) but NOT be able to link to his website, I'm sure there's a reason - *I* just can't think of it. If thems the rules, thems the rules.

The reason is that there are topics on there relating to gambling, which is a no no on here. Hence not permitted to post a link to a forum which discusses gambling.

It's been explained a few times already on this thread, but fully understand that people don't always read a thread from the beginning, especially when they go over 5 to 10 pages long.

Cheers

Footymadstreams
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, sulu said:

well its quite simple our site contains a lot of gambling content so now you know

Footymadstreams
Posted (edited)

Ninja/Troopers/Elements Update

We now have a Panel and can help anyone that has lost their username and password.

Anyone with a Mag Box or Smart IPTV ( using the siptv.eu app ) that is having problems please PM  sugardaddy ken on our forum and I will help you get your service back online 

if you dont have our forum email [email protected]

The Ninja/Troopers/Elements is working OK but it may take time to set everything back to the way it was . Please be patient whilst all the services go through this transitional period

sulu
8 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

The reason is that there are topics on there relating to gambling, which is a no no on here. Hence not permitted to post a link to a forum which discusses gambling.

It's been explained a few times already on this thread, but fully understand that people don't always read a thread from the beginning, especially when they go over 5 to 10 pages long.

Cheers

Thank you for that.

The rule says "9. Gambling or discussion about gambling is not permitted". OK, I don't understand why but P-A's site, P-A's rules. 

I can understand a site having whatever rules they want about certain subjects - "No politics" being a "no brainer" :laugh: - but I guess I don't understand not allowing (especially) "advertisers" to promote their site just because there's something ON that site that's not able to be discussed here.

Anyway, I guess it's not up to me to understand. Again, P-A's site, P-A's rules.

Thanks again for the explanation. :High5:

axunjaxn
On 07/10/2019 at 06:13, Klongwater said:

Possibly because its an email address and there's no need for the www?

Thanks. I will try it. I copied and pasted what was sent to me.

Jack

Footymadstreams

LIMITLESS UPDATE

This is for LIMITLESS CUSTOMERS ONLY

Soon Limitless with be changing over to their new system and new APK's and Player's will be needed

For Android Boxes use Smarters Pro from our Fililinked apk and type in you old Username and Password

We have received our new panel and can now issue Usenames and passwords if you have lost them

I would recommend you do this ASAP to avoid any downtime whilst Limitless goes through this transition period

you will need the new url

full details in our forum please email all queries to [email protected]

Footymadstreams

have added the New LimitlessCCTV 2.1.2 Player for Android to our filelinked APK

It is a Hard Coded version of Smarters Pro and only needs your username and Password .Plus it has a DNS refresh option on the main page .

This new Player will need the same setting changes as the other APK's

Download  the New LimitlessCCTV 2.1.2 Player , this can be found in our Filelinked APK ....  36201754   pin 2222

Once download add your Username and password .If you have lost your details PM me with your name and the date your brought the service and I will see if I can find it on the panel for you .

Refresh the DNS ( on the bottom left of the Player login page ) and then LOGIN

Once logged in and the player has loaded go to SETTINGS ( cog icon on the players ) and go to STREAM FORMAT and change the settings to MPGTS(ts) and click save changes .

Then go to PLAYER SETTINGS and change to Hardware Decoder and click Save changes

Then go to GENERAL SETTINGS and un-check 'Autostart on Bootup ' and 'Active Subtitles' and save changes

The player should now be working with your normal Username and Password .
all queries email [email protected]

Footymadstreams

If you are going to use the Venom Media TV Box 2.1.apk

Make sure you log out ( make sure you have your login details or they have been saved on the Player ) If you have lost your details PM me with your name and the date your brought the service and I will see if I can find it on the panel for you .

Refresh the DNS ( on the bottom left of the Player login page ) and then LOGIN

Once logged in and the player has loaded go to SETTINGS ( cog icon on the players ) and go to STREAM FORMAT and change the settings to MPGTS(ts) and click save changes .

Then go to PLAYER SETTINGS and change to Hardware Decoder and click Save changes

Then go to GENERAL SETTINGS and un-check 'Autostart on Bootup ' and 'Active Subtitles' and save changes

The player should now be working with your normal Username and Password .

BTW.. if you have never uninstalled the Venom Media TV Box 2.1 Player then log out,Clear the cache and Data , log back in and  change the settings as above and refresh the Channel list

all queries to [email protected]

johnfb43

If I buy one of these boxes will it work in the Philippines (I will live there soon) and can I watch live English premier football/Soccer?

simplex

Since you guys added the new pannels, no buffering during peak hours anymore, watching liverpool vs man. U. At the moment, did not buffer once.

Good stuff!

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

JB300
On 15/10/2019 at 18:57, johnfb43 said:

If I buy one of these boxes will it work in the Philippines (I will live there soon) and can I watch live English premier football/Soccer?

I use a box from FMS in Singapore & have no problems, I even took it on a trip to the UK, plugged it in & again it worked with no problems so I don't see why it won't work in PI but it all really depends on your internet bandwidth/speed (though the minimal requirements are quite low).