Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams TV SERVICE

Footymadstreams

A guy took the server down because thats what some sad cunts do

we are sorting it out now and will advise

thats one of the 4 servers

Footymadstreams

One of our servers has been attacked, we know the person and will post him up tomorrow

its a big job to replace will advise tomorrwow

sexy man

mine is down as well when you get it working again can you put the aussie channels on my stream ive mesaged you about it but no reply

Footymadstreams

There has been a serious attack on one of our servers .We will need to change portal url which will render all our apps and web player useless so will need to get all them re-done and this could be a couple of days  , also we may need to manually change every password on every User which will be a lot of work for us but we will keep you informed on how and when to update your devices so we can get those effected back on-line ASAP

golden_boy
On 25/09/2018 at 16:57, Footymadstreams said:

Free 24 hour trials will be available everyday  :D:D

not read every reply, but u emailed me today saying 24-hour free trial not available on Saturdays due to it being 3p kickoffs.

golden_boy

just been reading the replies on the forum, think ive discovered why the install is not working? due to the server issue?

Footymadstreams

Anyone who has server 1  ohs and wrose email us at [email protected] you will need to add a new player

1 your forum name and  2 your user name to log in the service

Footymadstreams
12 hours ago, golden_boy said:

not read every reply, but u emailed me today saying 24-hour free trial not available on Saturdays due to it being 3p kickoffs.

WE do trials everyday but on saturdays it excludes 3 pm kick offs because to many freeloaders just using it to watch epl on saturdays

Pattayaphrik
Anyone who has server 1  ohs and wrose email us at [email protected] you will need to add a new player

1 your forum name and  2 your user name to log in the service
Will this be up and running for Sunday's games?

Footymadstreams

SEnd your details to the email we will give a alternative until its sorted

golden_boy
1 hour ago, Footymadstreams said:

WE do trials everyday but on saturdays it excludes 3 pm kick offs because to many freeloaders just using it to watch epl on saturdays

Hardly a freeloader, I've used your service in pattaya before. Alsso tipped the guy who visited my condo. I've already said I'm interested in a 1 year subscription, I only asked if a free trial was possible (and yes to view the 3pm kick offs). Not gonna pay for a year without trying. Also nowhere in your statement I quoted does it say 'excludes 3pm kickoffs'. I find your response disgusting frankly, considering as mentioned I've used you before, am interested in a 1 year subscription, and I'm back in town in 2 weeks, looking at another box update as well.

Footymadstreams

I wasnt referring  to you  personally, its set on saturdays so no one can watch the epl on trials, its not possible to let 1 person have it on a trial and others not.To test the football can do one month 260 baht

Taken from our forum we discount the prices for board members

Current Standard Pricing

12 months    vod  - live tv  1 connection - 4500 Baht

Multi Room vod live tv - 2 connection   5500 Baht

Multi Room Option (4)   connection   6500 Baht

Trials on Saturday excludes 3 pm kick off

Edited by Footymadstreams

Footymadstreams

Reactivation of OHS and White Rose TV Accounts

As some of our tv customers have found out , their OHS and White Rose accounts have stopped working

We have been told this is because of a breach of security
to get your account activated email me at [email protected] or read the thread in our forum this process will be  late monday and tuesday

The three other servers have not been affected

Footymadstreams

Email at the above address or read our forum which gives full details

Footymadstreams

12 months    vod  - live tv  1 connection - 3000 Baht 1 Year

Multi Room vod live tv - 2 connection   4500 Baht  1 Year

Multi Room Option vod - live tv (4)   connection   5500 Baht  1 Year

Trials on Saturday excludes 3 pm kick offs

Current Prices, we have 4 servers for further details email [email protected]

sexy man

when will it be sorted [ some idea yet[

Footymadstreams

All details in our forum and a thread to ask questions and get freetv until whiterose media sort out the server

piehead

This is getting past a joke. I have 3 accounts with you not white rose and I have been without service for 5 days. I don’t want to read a forum , get in Touch with Mickey Mouse or anything else, just want a tv service I paid you for.

Red Rooster

So I e mailed white rose twice the last few days and got no response. Just sent them a message on Facebook, they replied that they are working on getting the service up again but no info as yet how long it would be. Said they will check and get back to me. Apparently they nearly lost the service completely.i guess we just have to wait and hope!!

piehead

Well, I have just read on the forum white rose are under no obligation to reinstate the service as it was someone else’s mistake. So please tell me what mistakes we have made apart from giving our money to a bunch of clowns. That really takes the biscuit, makes trump look normal.

Red Rooster
2 hours ago, piehead said:

Well, I have just read on the forum white rose are under no obligation to reinstate the service as it was someone else’s mistake. So please tell me what mistakes we have made apart from giving our money to a bunch of clowns. That really takes the biscuit, makes trump look 

That's ridiculous! Is that what white rose says or footymadsteams? 

Pattayaphrik

I'm confused by all this. I started using the service last September and have only had OHS. Now I'm waiting for someone called White rose to get me back online even though I've had no contact with them. Ever!
I've read here that FMS have 4 servers. Instead of offering us 24hr trials why can't we be transferred to a server that is working?