Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Suggest a monthly guesthouse in Central Pattaya

legitbiznessman

Somewhere around Soi Boukow or in a central location.  Does 18 coins have a monthly rate?  I need a place with strong wifi since I"m a digital nomad person.

21 minutes ago, legitbiznessman said:

Somewhere around Soi Boukow or in a central location.  Does 18 Coins have a monthly rate?  I need a place with strong wifi since I"m a digital nomad person.

i would think again about that choice, much better to be had and rooms way too small for a stay of more than a couple of nights

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar would be my first choice. Their balcony rooms are awesome.

good luck required for wifi..theres some great offers around at the moment r con and duang nang inn have banners up outside showing monthly rates.just rememberd ,areca lodge for under a thousand batt

1 hour ago, Tarl said:

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar would be my first choice. Their balcony rooms are awesome.

+1 for Boomerang, good place.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Have a look at my rooms on my link below, centrally located within easy walking distance of all the action but far enough away for some peace and quiet.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

4 hours ago, famished said:

good luck required for wifi..theres some great offers around at the moment r con and duang nang inn have banners up outside showing monthly rates.just rememberd ,areca lodge for under a thousand batt

People have been complaining about Areca's wifi for years.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

6 hours ago, legitbiznessman said:

I need a place with strong wifi since I"m a digital nomad person.

I'll throw in another shout for either Boomerang or English Rose. The big rooms at Boomerang are outstanding (A1, B1, C1), and it would be difficult to get more central to Central Pattaya than English Rose. "Camping out" in the common lounge area on the ground floor of English Rose is pretty comfortable with coffee and a laptop, though the strolling scenery can get a bit distracting. 

If wifi is a working requirement, I'd consider getting a wifi plan from True. True has pretty darn good access point coverage for the city area of Pattaya, and if you have that available to you, you don't need to worry about the hotel wifi speed, or how crowded it might be.

What I do is have a data plan on my phone, and that comes with access to all the True wifi access points in Thailand. Then I have a choice; free wifi from the hotel or bar, True Public wifi, or turning my phone into a private hotspot. If the work is important, then I'd want to have more than one option for getting online.  

Archived