Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Shrapple
4 hours ago, Vanarch said:

Is Kink new? Didn't notice this a few months back.

Think so, I was there a couple of weeks back. They have typical gogo girls downstairs, then more of dollhouse vip set up upstairs with naked girls playing in play pit. The play pit upstairs is on lift contraption that lowers it downstairs at times with all girls putting on a show.

alphageek

Unless I am misunderstanding, that is not a tip. That is the actual rate to the girls. Unlike PH, you don’t pay the full upfront cost to the bar. 

I don’t know about Angeles city, but I find Manila at least quite expensive compared to Pattaya. 

columbus
8 hours ago, Vanarch said:

I don't remember seeing it 6 months ago.

I need to go back and see what the price of a takeaway is.

tokyojoe2010
10 hours ago, Vanarch said:

Yeah, it's a swanky new (open early September) gogo in the old Amethyst/Gold location on LK Metro. More discussion here.

https://www.facebook.com/KINKPattaya/

Edited by tokyojoe2010

Scuba+
I've started a sister thread to this titled "Current GC status", which I hope will be used in just the same way as this for quick one sentence summaries of what you think of the GCs around town, ie line-ups, prices and service you received. Please post away on it.
http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/327972-current-gc-status/

Good idea but Deano whatsitface won't like it and probably close it as he did with the beach road freelancer one

SirL
3 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Good idea but Deano whatsitface won't like it and probably close it as he did with the beach road freelancer one

Why?  What's wrong with it?  May well be that there aren't many reports though...

Epicurus.

Do tourists even go to gentlemen's clubs, let alone know where they are? I'd imagine you guys would mostly go straight for the gogos before checking your wallet and then ending up at a bar or club

Scuba+
Do tourists even go to gentlemen's clubs, let alone know where they are? I'd imagine you guys would mostly go straight for the gogos before checking your wallet and then ending up at a bar or club
I have a couple of tourist friends who used to go to Kineree and Excite, personally i don't like GCs because there isn't enough choice

SirL
1 hour ago, Epicurus. said:

Do tourists even go to gentlemen's clubs, let alone know where they are?

Not really.  GCs are only known about by those who know Pattaya fairly well.  IMO my biggest problem with GCs is that the ladies in them are often older and not as hot looking as the younger ladies I prefer.  But there's something for everyone in Pattaya.

webfoot
10 hours ago, Epicurus. said:

I like the gentlemen clubs.  They replaced my Gogo barfining activities.  I still go to the Gogos for a drink but I now visit the GCs for activities.  They are cheaper and the groping gets me in the mood where i’m Ready to go to the onsite ST room and don’t have to take a BF on a baht bus to my hotel and go through all the delay and administrative procedures before the party starts.  There are some great smaller Gogo bars around around the Soi 13s area that also have ST rooms.  I also find the girls perform better in these type of clubs.  Practice makes perfect I guess.  They’re easy to find with the map that has a link somewhere on this website.

columbus

Just got in from KINK. I still haven't got around to going upstairs but that's ok because it comes to you.

Anyway just finished an evening with one of their 40 kg babes..2500 for what I would call medium time

1500 before midnight and 1000 after.

Get in there !

webfoot

Whooooooooo mama.  That’s $122.00 US altogether!

ninja82

My 2 cents from gogo hopping last night between 9-midnight. Keep in mind I personally like going to gogo’s and drinking but normally don’t barfine from them unless I really hit it off with a girl. I usually just pick up from Soi 6 or ibar/insomnia.

Baccarra- Full house. lots of fake boobs on display, girls don’t look too interested when on stage. Did see 1 real stunner but her lack of enthusiasm put me off.

Windmill- Pretty full up and downstairs but lacking in anything that interests me

Palace- Tried to go in but was so packed I made a quick u turn and left. Did catch a glimpse of some of the girls and can understand why it was so busy. Will go back but maybe not during the earlier part of the night.

Tantra- Very good lineup and good vibe. The lingerie wearing models are all pretty hot. The other dancers and hostesses are hit and miss but all the girls there were pretty upbeat and seemed like they were having a good time. Only negative I can think of is that the girls are total sharks and will eat you alive if you have any loss of self control while in there. 

Sapphire- Kinda disappointing. I’ve had good times in here before but this wasn’t one of them. A couple of cuties but nothing that would make me turn my head a second time. Will go back again to check it out.

Atlantis- A pretty good number of cuties working here. Girls are friendly and not too pushy when compared to other places. I like the new concept and layout and it seems like the girls are enjoying it more as well.

rog555
10 hours ago, webfoot said:

There are some great smaller gogo bars around around the Soi 13s area that also have ST rooms.  I also find the girls perform better in these type of clubs.  Practice makes perfect.

I've only ever found the grim agogos in that area !    But I guess I should check again, you cannot be sure.   

On-site or nearby rooms can be useful, keep the girl in her sexy outfit not street clothes.

Scuba+
I've only ever found the grim agogos in that area !    But I guess I should check again, you cannot be sure.    On-site or nearby rooms can be useful, keep the girl in her sexy outfit not street clothes.

From my limited experience they tend to be older and more minging, current reports would be interesting 

columbus

Atlantis on Mondays..all bottle beer 95 baht all night ...bargain.

If I hadn't had such a skinful last night I'd be there.

The Viking
1 hour ago, columbus said:

Atlantis on Mondays..all bottle beer 95 baht all night ...bargain.

If I hadn't had such a skinful last night I'd be there.

And house spirits :)

webfoot
10 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

From my limited experience they tend to be older and more minging, current reports would be interesting 

Yes you are correct but most are topless and some totally nude.  Many of the girls are in their 30s and I met one that was 40 however some have some of the best  natural non saggy tits I have seen in Thailand.  Lots of torpedo tits with wonderful large dark nipples.   I have found on occaision some spinners in their 20s who can spend time with me for less than half of what it costs for the younger ones at the ripoff Gogos on WS and better performance in the ST room.  There is also more interaction in the bar with groping that rivals that of say Windmill.

Scuba+

Last night, Thursday, In order of enjoyment:

Sugarbaby - Lots of girls, good atmosphere, back to being a good gogo finally. Similar feel to Windmill..think I'll start coming regularly again

Dollhouse XXX - some girls have left and been replaced by average ones.

Windmill - both floors - usual atmosphere but they need new blood here

Heaven Above - Around 35 girls, lots of nudity but only 1 who looked promising on the mat, need a closer look next time

Rambuttri village
On 19/10/2018 at 02:50, Scuba+ said:

Last night, Thursday, In order of enjoyment:

Sugarbaby - Lots of girls, good atmosphere, back to being a good gogo finally. Similar feel to Windmill..think I'll start coming regularly again

Dollhouse XXX - some girls have left and been replaced by average ones.

Windmill - both floors - usual atmosphere but they need new blood here

Heaven Above - Around 35 girls, lots of nudity but only 1 who looked promising on the mat, need a closer look next time

I was out last night and agree Sugar Baby very much improved. A few cuties now. Had a chat with DH and he's really up for returning SB to its former glory. I actually thought the girls in SB were better quality than the downstairs Windmill. No way will SB be a feeder for the Windmill now. Also went in CEB which has always been a favourite of mine. Lots of nudity, got close up to stage where the air con was on full blast and this pervert here loved all the goose pimples as the girls shivered. A good night, busy but easy enough to get a seat in a good place at all venues

Scuba+
I was out last night and agree Sugar Baby very much improved. A few cuties now. Had a chat with DH and he's really up for returning SB to its former glory. I actually thought the girls in SB were better quality than the downstairs Windmill. No way will SB be a feeder for the Windmill now. Also went in CEB which has always been a favourite of mine. Lots of nudity, got close up to stage where the air con was on full blast and this pervert here loved all the goose pimples as the girls shivered. A good night, busy but easy enough to get a seat in a good place at all venues
I agree SB girls were better quality than Windmill the night i went. First time I've liked Sugarbaby in years. Its been transformed very quickly. I'd like to see less underwear on the girls though similar to Windmill

Scuba+

I went to a few gogos last night but due to being on antibiotics all beers tasted crap so i didn't go for long, anyway only one mention,

Mandarin - poor, only went in because i saw a hot girl go in who disappeared somehow when i went in. People were looking through the curtain and doing a U turn. Not enough girls and standard wasn't good enough

vimto66
26 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

I went to a few gogos last night but due to being on antibiotics all beers tasted crap so i didn't go for long, anyway only one mention,

Mandarin - poor, only went in because i saw a hot girl go in who disappeared somehow when i went in. People were looking through the curtain and doing a U turn. Not enough girls and standard wasn't good enough

To me that place has gone slowly downhill in recent years, even though i dont go nowhere near as regularly as some, i can tell its lost what it used to have!

Rambuttri village
36 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Will try a few WS agogo's later tonight. Might even have a look at Silver Star 2 on Soi 7 first.

How come your on the AB's? With all the storms flooding and shit coming up from the drains I figure it's only matter of time before the lurgi strikes here. Never seen so much rain as my first 8 days here. BBC forecast yesterday gives out next two weeks cloudless sky's and there's still big rain and a terrific flash flood storm at 4 pm today. 

Scuba+
Will try a few WS agogo's later tonight. Might even have a look at Silver Star 2 on Soi 7 first.
How come your on the AB's? With all the storms flooding and shit coming up from the drains I figure it's only matter of time before the lurgi strikes here. Never seen so much rain as my first 8 days here. BBC forecast yesterday gives out next two weeks cloudless sky's and there's still big rain and a terrific flash flood storm at 4 pm today. 
Yes the rain has been a pain, although as i cycle some mornings i prefer the afternoon rain. Antibiotics are for gonhorrea.....from a farm fresh girl i think. No alcohol for the next few days according to the Dr