Scuba+

Current Agogo status

SirL
4 hours ago, baise moi said:

Well, of course I've seen it! My point is that he was still in control 100%, regardless ownership. 

Yes, he was in control, but he was using that control to benefit WM, and to contrive to be able to buy back SB cheaply once he'd run it into the ground.  This endgame has been easily guessable for the last couple of years.  I'm pleased it's actually now happened so that SB can hopefully return to being a good gogo.

Rambuttri village

I very much doubt Sugar Baby will return to its former glory of 2012-2014 with DH in charge. It will just be a feeder for the Windmill and will also piss off the girls in Sugar Baby. Hopefully it will improve a little. Always got the impression when Annabelles was open it was a feeder for Windmill, a tactical agogo in case the army shut down Windmill. Now DH has bought back half share in SB IMO it will still remain a feeder for WM which already has two floors crammed with girls. 

MarcusS

Monday, October 8th

8.05 Palace. Lineup not great. One pretty girl eager to go, however a complete starfish and ticklish everywhere, makeup extremely fragile apparently and extending even to the neck so not possible to Touch or kiss anyplace. Embarassingly, I realised I had seen her before, with a different haircut.

9.50 Happy. Lineup so-so. Dancers from Baccara. Two pretty girls. Cannot BF from Happy for historical reasons.

10.15 Mandarin. Nothing interesting at all.

10.30 Lighthouse. Lineup amazing. Beliegered by three girls at arrival. Good kissers, all of them. Drinks piling up and within minutes five girls screaming their minds out, dancing, grinding and whatnot. Wow, that went out of control quickly.

Could have taken most of the girls in the bar, limited myself to one - hands down Lighthouse has the best lineup in WS so far, and fun ones to boot (judgment possibly impaired). Hardly a customer.

Tuesday October 9th

7.10 Windmill. One pretty girl.

8.00 Mandarin. Two sweet girls.

8.15 Bliss. Disappointing - used to be good.

8.30 Skyfall. Nothing intereresting.

9.00 Ginza. One very sweet girl all new to the business but not going to the hotel.

9.45 Lighthouse. Good lineup. Immediately surrounded by extremely friendly girls, like yesterday. More than five very doable. The three going - 100 % accomodating.

1.15 Ginza. One very sweet girl, as before, took her to dinner and that was it. Patience.

Edited by MarcusS

SirL

Thanks for showing the day of the week on which you visited.  I'm convinced Monday, and to a lesser extent Sunday and Tuesday, have the weakest lineups in bars, particularly those that tend to hire girls on 10 day contracts.  Correspondingly, there are less customers on Sun/Mon/Tues, so there is less "atmosphere" and perhaps enthusiasm from the girls.  Less customers of course is part of the reason lineups are weaker.

Can everyone write the day of the week on which they visited the bars they report on please?

Edited by SirL

baise moi
23 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I see you have changed you bm name from alfazulu, makes a bit more sense

I hope it's the post and not my name that makes more sense   :rolleyes:

Scuba+

Thanks for showing the day of the week on which you visited.  I'm convinced Monday, and to a lesser extent Sunday and Tuesday, have the weakest lineups in bars, particularly those that tend to hire girls on 10 day contracts.  Correspondingly, there are less customers on Sun/Mon/Tues, so there is less "atmosphere" and perhaps enthusiasm from the girls.  Less customers of course is part of the reason lineups are weaker.
Can everyone write the day of the week on which they visited the bars they report on please?

Writing the day of the week makes sense although I've never found an obvious trend apart from Friday and Saturday. I'm having a break from gogos until the talent picks up

SirL
5 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Writing the day of the week makes sense although I've never found an obvious trend apart from Friday and Saturday. I'm having a break from gogos until the talent picks up

Well obviously I'm not sure about the days of the week thing, but it would be nice to see to what extent it seems to be true.  Girls going home from Songkran to November is also a bit of an urban myth that may or may not be true, will be nice to see if talent picks up in the next month or two!

Xylanic
13 hours ago, SirL said:

I can tell you Monday is the slowest day of the week for the bar business overall. It's also the day most bar managers/owners/mamasans etc take the day off (Along with Tuesday) so the girls that are are working may feel they can get away with more and less engagement.

freedom42
On 10/5/2018 at 10:50, Scuba+ said:
On 10/5/2018 at 10:38, Gibsons1 said:
80db isn't loud for a bar atmosphere with music unless you have previous ear damage. 
db-table.jpg

Yeah i tested it in a few gogos and they were all 75-85

Try Queen club 117 dB the other night at opening.

IMG_2642.jpg

columbus

First thing I have noticed generally over the past week is how quiet it is. Almost all the go go's are half empty and at times I was the only customer which has it's advantages but the disadvantage is you become the ladydrink man and they are on you like a pack of hungry wolves.

The only place full every night is Palace...even Windmill was half empty upstairs the other night. 

The two of the three girls I've hooked up with in the last week were both from my Line contacts. The third was from a Walking st go go and I came out the shower to find her patting down my trouser pockets.

Still there is plenty of time for fresh talent to emerge and in any case it's hard enough rotating my current crop and keeping them all happy without adding new ones.

Oh well I'll just have to put up with it :)

Edited by columbus

SirL
3 hours ago, Xylanic said:

I can tell you Monday is the slowest day of the week for the bar business overall. It's also the day most bar managers/owners/mamasans etc take the day off (Along with Tuesday) so the girls that are are working may feel they can get away with more and less engagement.

While I reckon Mondays and Tuesdays are bad for gogos, IMO they are good nights to visit the soi Full Love Inn GCs, Excite, 555 and Ban Chang because they have nearly full numbers of girls but less customers (weekends are bad for them because they are full of expats hogging the girls).  Similarly I reckon Mon/Tues is a good time to visit Soi 6 because almost the full number of girls, but less other customers so more chance of spotting and grabbing the rare unicorns who may available as not on LLT.

columbus
5 hours ago, SirL said:

Well obviously I'm not sure about the days of the week thing, but it would be nice to see to what extent it seems to be true.  Girls going home from Songkran to November is also a bit of an urban myth that may or may not be true, will be nice to see if talent picks up in the next month or two!

I know three that have returned from upcountry this week and they are all 8 or 9's ... I never give a 10 since I regard that as unachievable in a bar environment.

Gibsons1
5 hours ago, freedom42 said:

Try Queen Club 117 dB the other night at opening.

IMG_2642.jpg

Okay, that's LOUD.  The guy who posted 80, that's definitely not.  Is the Queen Club a gogo or dance bar?  Usually gogo's aren't that loud.

Did you use an actual Sound Level Meter or an app on your smartphone?  If it was an app, I almost guarantee it's wrong, unless you felt like you went to a rock concert for 2 days afterwards.  At that level, you couldn't hold a conversation without yelling right into someone's ear, not conducive to a good bar experience.  Unless you are a dance club...

800px-Optimus_Sound_Level_Meter.jpg

Edited by Gibsons1

robert
21 minutes ago, Gibsons1 said:

Okay, that's LOUD.  The guy who posted 80, that's definitely not.  Is the Queen Club a gogo or dance bar?  Usually gogo's aren't that loud.

Did you use an actual Sound Level Meter or an app on your smartphone?  If it was an app, I almost guarantee it's wrong, unless you felt like you went to a rock concert for 2 days afterwards.  At that level, you couldn't hold a conversation without yelling right into someone's ear, not conducive to a good bar experience.  Unless you are a dance club...

Go Go in Soi  LK Metro

Gibsons1

I effed my hearing up with rifle/shotgun on the farm when I was growing up, heavy metal/punk concerts and loud music... so anything as loud as a lawn mower I need to use earplugs now or it's painful.

My pain threshold is less than other people's because I have hearing damage so if that place was 117 db I'd do a walk in and walk out if that was the case. 

If it had the hottest lineup, I would bring my earplugs that I use on the plane for ear pressure. 

I was in about 10 gogo's last trip and didn't have a problem with sound level, so I'd say there isn't much of an issue.  I've walked out because of too much smoke, that is a more widespread problem that I've encountered.

Edited by Gibsons1

Scuba+

The guy who posted 80, that's definitely not. 

It might be an age thing but a lot of guys feel it is too loud, remember they want to talk a little bit too

Shrapple
6 hours ago, Gibsons1 said:

Just to add to this, I find it hard to believe that queen's club is louder than Iron Club, which someone said was 80db in an earlier post. I was there for 2 weeks in September, got back on the 30th. And I have to say, Iron Club was the only gogo that I left because it was too loud for me to sit and enjoy a drink, I never returned after that. I went to queen's club many a time in that period as well and noise was never a problem. I'm 29, and still do the clubbing circuit back home, so I am use to the noise. Really makes me doubt these apps you all are using. 

Kaiboom
On 9/16/2018 at 22:46, Gibsons1 said:

The "chubby" girls at Windmill sounds like a good thing to me.  It's funny to see what people think is chubby when a 120 pound girl can't get a BF because people think she's "fat".

I like slim girls but the one with big butt/big boobs also do it for me.  A few extra pounds isn't a problem.

I really liked Windmill because the vast majority of the girls were natural.  Not many fake tits, die jobs, etc.  That's my cup of tea.  That's what it was like in May, anyway.  I'll post back in December when I come back in town.

Widnmill is also famous for the show and nudity, right? I don't really see the point of barfining from a gogo at those prices. But its the only place you'll see nudity without a barfine, so I wanna see it.

Crushed
33 minutes ago, Kaiboom said:

Widnmill is also famous for the show and nudity, right? I don't really see the point of barfining from a gogo at those prices. But its the only place you'll see nudity without a barfine, so I wanna see it.

Far from the only place.

dave01
15 hours ago, Xylanic said:

I can tell you Monday is the slowest day of the week for the bar business overall. 

(SNIP)

In our case, Monday's aren't great. The main reason seems to be the pool leagues that go on around the place... If you aren't hosting a match, it is quiet.. I guess that would take a few of the locals out of some places....

baise moi
28 minutes ago, dave01 said:

In our case, Monday's aren't great. The main reason seems to be the pool leagues that go on around the place... If you aren't hosting a match, it is quiet.. I guess that would take a few of the locals out of some places....

Gogos are totally unpredictable. Have seen Mondays that were far better than Sundays or even Saturdays. There's no general rule here

alphageek

Fahrenheit. Absolutely awful. Rude staff and even ruder girls. By far worst gogo this trip and I’ve been in Pandora’s in LK. Fuck this place. Almost ruined my trip the fookers. Bought a drink for a lady and she spent the whole time chatting to bar staff and other customers fishing for more drink. I decided to leave, paid bin and the staff and girl was getting upset I wouldn’t tip them. Almost blocked my exit and screamed what I would imagine is few obscenities as I was leaving  

Yes agogo. Terrible location. Been in patts about 6 times and never knew this place existed. Really nice line up of girls who are bored out of their minds. Was in there for like 2hrs and saw 1 other customer which is fine by me. Comfortable couches too. Drinks are a bit expensive though. 

KINK. Awesome. 

Windmill. Awesome

Dollhouse. Depends on the night but generally excellent. Friendly staff. Friendly girls. 

Iron Club. Finally visited this place. It was ok. Nothing to write home about. 

Electric blue. This place is consistently mediocre. Meh. 

jorgethepussylover
5 hours ago, Shrapple said:

Just to add to this, I find it hard to believe that queen's club is louder than iron club, which someone said was 80db in an earlier post. I was there for 2 weeks in September, got back on the 30th. And I have to say, iron club was the only gogo that I left because it was too loud for me to sit and enjoy a drink, I never returned after that. I went to queen's club many a time in that period as well and noise was never a problem. I'm 29, and still do the clubbing circuit back home, so I am use to the noise. Really makes me doubt these apps you all are using. 

i agree to this. queen little bit loud but not to much loud for me not remain to sit to drink. queen i not like because toilet upstairs not because noise pollution. IRON crazy loud same insomnia upstair and many live music bar Walking Street

gertvangemert
On 9-10-2018 at 22:40, MarcusS said:

Monday, October 8th

8.05 Palace. Lineup not great. One pretty girl eager to go, however a complete starfish and ticklish everywhere, makeup extremely fragile apparently and extending even to the neck so not possible to touch or kiss anyplace. Embarassingly, I realised I had seen her before, with a different haircut.

9.50 Happy. Lineup so-so. Dancers from Baccara. Two pretty girls. Cannot BF from Happy for historical reasons.

10.15 Mandarin. Nothing interesting at all.

10.30 lighthouse. Lineup amazing. Beliegered by three girls at arrival. Good kissers, all of them. Drinks piling up and within minutes five girls screaming their minds out, dancing, grinding and whatnot. Wow, that went out of control quickly.

Could have taken most of the girls in the bar, limited myself to one - hands down lighthouse has the best lineup in WS so far, and fun ones to boot (judgment possibly impaired). Hardly a customer.

Tuesday October 9th

7.10 Windmill. One pretty girl.

8.00 Mandarin. Two sweet girls.

8.15 Bliss. Disappointing - used to be good.

8.30 Skyfall. Nothing intereresting.

9.00 Ginza. One very sweet girl all new to the business but not going to the hotel.

9.45 lighthouse. Good lineup. Immediately surrounded by extremely friendly girls, like yesterday. More than five very doable. The three going - 100 % accomodating.

1.15 Ginza. One very sweet girl, as before, took her to dinner and that was it. Patience.

Totally  agree with the lighthouse rating. Best line up I have seen till now, and I have been  to a lot of them in the last three weeks. No customers though. Dollhousexxx also has a lot of pretty girls.

Xylanic

Queen and Iron are the same owners, thus the volume.

Queen is one of the busiest gogos on LK Metro and does very well and has a large amount of fans but it's the loud music party atmosphere style crowd. Also a generally particular type of girl there...model, silicone, tats, etc.