Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | NEW PA website | Add your Text or Event here

Scuba+

Current Agogo status

SirL

Some stories from the gogos last night:

I had boomboomed in my condo in the afternoon, as is my usual preference, so I wasn't looking for more boomboom at all.  I just wanted to buy some LDs and have some hands on fun and play around with some naked ladies.

I was in CEB about 11pm and quickly picked out a girl I thought was the hottest dancer there, dancing naked on the main stage, who was visually well above my fuckability threshold.  I'd bought some LDs for her a couple of months ago, so she recognised me from the stage and smiled, joined me and we started obviously getting on very well again.  Apple had told me a couple of months ago that she never barfined (which had partly led to a discussion I had about never barfining with Evil Penevil here about a month ago) and we chatted about barfining. We agreed that her not barfining wasn't a problem for me, since I wasn't looking to barfine, but we were relaxed, smiling and enjoying each other's company with my hands roaming around her naked body.  Apple's worked in CEB for about five months, and before that Dollhouse XXX for about five months, and she said she'd never barfined a customer in those ten months. I asked her that a second time, just to be sure, and she replied that she'd never boomboomed with a man at all ever.  Apple had told me before that she lived with her girlfriend, who works in an office, and she said she was 28 with no babies.  She said that she did boomboom other people - she said she goes with another girl, not her girlfriend, to the WS discos like ibar and Lucifer at weekends after the gogos close, and they look for Thai ladies for overnight LT. Apparently she often finds ladies she likes, who pay her 1500 or 2000 baht each time.  At this point I was wondering whether I believed all this, but Apple said it all perfectly naturally with a straight face, and we were happily chatting without any stress about barfining, so I think I did believe it. I said this not usual, because many many gogo girls want barfine, and sometimes gogo girls angry nit noi when I not want barfine.  Apple's reaction was "really?"  I said almost all gogo girls want barfines, but she just didn't believe that, and said that she was sure a few girls in CEB were like her, and never barfined.  Personally I think that the Evil Penevil theory that of course all bargirls barfine, they just might not barfine you, today, was very likely true several years ago, but times have changed, and gogo girls earnings without boomboom have risen a lot, so a worthwhile fraction of gogo girls never barfine these days.  If there's anyone out there who doesn't believe this without details of which gogo and which girl, please trust me, I can oblige, contact me with a PM and we can go to CEB together to see and chat to this non-barfining naked girl I'm sure you'd agree is very fuckable.  Shave nicely, wear your best shirt and I'm sure you'll still be declined a barfine.

I moved on to Heaven Above and had a great time with my new favourite HA girl.  Not much to report about that, but at about midnight every seat in HA was taken, with about 8 guys on the small stools right around the dancing area.  I don't think HA is going to be closing any time soon for lack of customers.  And this is talking about Monday night.

Dollhouse was next about 1am, and I went upstairs and sat down on the back row, and found myself a metre away from this girl:

Mam2.thumb.jpg.c2c63b14c7607cc84aaf924239eef9b7.jpg

I expect you'll agree her glasses, which she was wearing, give her a recognisable look.  I had spent some time with her a couple of months ago, so she immediately recognised me and I recognised her.  I'm 100% certain it was that Wrath girl, whose name I think is Mam (not sure?).  Mam was sitting, in casual street clothes, jean shorts, on the lap of some guy who I'd bet was a Russian LT barfiner, but he called himself a "boyfriend".  I looked around all the just about naked girls surrounding us and said shyly to Mam "you think this ting tong?", but Mam replied "no, I like" with a smile.  Mam and her Russian got on with canoodling away and I looked around the girls dancing above us.  One of them on the podium right above me was slim, hot, with good boobs, easily above my fuckability threshold, and smiling at me, so I got her a drink and she made herself at home sprawled all over me, my hands everywhere.  She clearly wanted to be close and personal, which of course was what I wanted, so we did what people do upstairs in Dollhouse.  I was focussing obviously on the dancer, but I think I heard a gasp or two of surprise from Mam's direction at how friendly the dancer and I had become.  There's nothing this hands on or naked downstairs in Wrath bar.  The dancer and I paused for a little while, and she asked me how I knew [Mam] sitting next door to us, to which I replied that I knew her from her bar on Soi 6.  The girls chatted away in Thai for a few minutes whilst my hands continued to roam around.  I'm good at getting value for my LDs in these kind of bars.  Eventually Mam and the Russian got up and left, and the dancer and I chatted some more.  I think we were on a second LD by now.  The dancer was clearly aiming for a barfine, which she mentioned twice but I avoided each time.  She said that she wasn't sure if she believed what Mam had told her, which included that Mam barfined in her bar [ie Wrath] five or seven times a day, because the dancer said she hadn't barfined at all in her fortnight working at Dollhouse upstairs.  With hindsight, I think it was a bit tactless (well I was a bit mao by now) of me to say I believed Mam because I explained that Mam gets 1000B for each barfine, whilst I expect the dancer asks 2500B or so (she replied 3000B), so many men go to Soi 6 for boomboom and just want to have fun in the gogos at night.  The dancer, who certainly wanted a barfine with me, somehow managed to appear to feel superior to Mam because the dancer could ask for 3000B and she only wanted to boomboom once each day, whilst Mam boomboomed five or seven times a day and could only ask for 1000B.  My tactlessness at implying she should lower her price to get more business meant our time together ended a little coldly, how dare I insult her by suggesting she is worth less than the price she and I guess all the other Dollhouse girls ask.  In her eyes her value is 3000B and she's three times as valuable as Mam sitting next door (on the lap of her LT barfine).

My final stop, about 2.15am, was in Windmill, where I spent some time with a girl who I'd first encountered a couple of months ago as an ordinary stage dancer, but who has just switched to working as a table showgirl.  She obviously likes me, or more likely my wallet, and it was a bit of a surprise to first see her sitting on the showtable with her legs open beckoning me to her.  Anyway, we chatted, and I asked her if she made more money as a showgirl, which I suppose was a stupid question to which she replied that as a dancer she only made about five hundred baht a night [from LDs and tips, not inc basic wages], whilst as a showgirl, "I can make one thousand baht in one night!" [seemingly a big exciting amount].  This girl isn't the hottest girl ever, she's probably below my fuckability threshold, so perhaps hotter Windmill girls make more than that.  I remember a year or two ago watching another, hotter, Windmill girl counting her cash just before closing, and she told me she had made 2200B that night.  Nothing much else to report about Windmill, but I guess that's the ballpark of what Windmill girls earn from LDs and tips on top of their basic wages.

Edited by SirL

Scuba+

True about Electric Blue, a number of them don't barfine, I'm 100% fine with that as I'm just going to see naked girls, but if planning to barfine check before wasting money on LDs.

Not barfining in a gogo where they wear clothes isn't ok and is often a con where the guy has no idea until he's wasted LDs

Yagami Light

The girl I barfined from CEB (awful experience btw) told me she comes to work as she pleases and just earns 300 baht flat rate for each night in the bar.

jovanhann
3 hours ago, SirL said:

Some stories from the gogos last night

Good Sir, really enjoyed your stories. You certainly have a very smooth and seamless storytelling flow. Please let those come in frequently for us readers. 

talung66
4 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Is she the one who has had so much plastic surgery she looks like an LB? Silicone tits ready to explode

no the one thats been there for 15 years has  green hair sometimes another color.

you can see her in the wubsy tharad with a heineken up her ass or doing a footjob.

image.png.4e49e166d3bde362f5656dfc7871d491.pngimage.png.745934e19c10a8d6a558dcb6c66c4e97.png

Scuba+
7 minutes ago, talung66 said:

no the one thats been there for 15 years has  green hair sometimes another color.

you can see her in the wubsy tharad with a heineken up her ass or doing a footjob.

image.png.4e49e166d3bde362f5656dfc7871d491.pngimage.png.745934e19c10a8d6a558dcb6c66c4e97.png

I can't remember her at all, the fat rough ones are invisible to me

Syd Tybil

If there's anyone out there who doesn't believe this without details of which gogo and which girl, please trust me, I can oblige, contact me with a PM and we can go to CEB together to see and chat to this non-barfining naked girl I'm sure you'd agree is very fuckable.  Shave nicely, wear your best shirt and I'm sure you'll still be declined a barfine.

Third from the left?
93d10e20e8f01ded53175e1e00a28306.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

talung66
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

I can't remember her at all, the fat rough ones are invisible to me

she is in on everything

you never sat on the mattress table or jacuzzi in baby dolls and gone down or got a BJ of her then.

You will know the  laugh il  pm a clip and she starts out sidenow  and sometimes does the three times round the bar ritual.

Edge
28 minutes ago, Syd Tybil said:

Third from the left?

Which way are you counting.

Looking at the pic the one I know is 2nd from the left (wearing a watch)....are there 2 ?

Or maybe my refusal does go?

Edited by Edge

Syd Tybil
30 minutes ago, Edge said:

Which way are you counting.

Looking at the pic the one I know is 2nd from the left (wearing a watch)....are there 2 ?

Or maybe my refusal does go?

1 2 3

Number 3 is the one I know about that never barfines.

keepitfun
1 hour ago, Syd Tybil said:

Third from the left?

None of them made my dick twitch.

socrates

Info on the one above second from right - with a Tom barfines with Asians only - and is picky

As for the girl Apple mentioned before -  if its the one from the Apple Riza Videos - plastic tits - shes been fired - maybe works Mistys and did barfine - has chemical issues and bat shit crazy - perfect for 3 somes with another girl

SirL
1 hour ago, Syd Tybil said:

Third from the left?

Yes, correct, good knowledge.  The girl with the tattoo on the front of her right shoulder is the one I'm talking about, but IMO that's a bad pic of her.  I think IRL she's hotter than that pic, but go along and see what you think.

1 minute ago, socrates said:

Info on the one above second from right - with a Tom barfines with Asians only - and is picky

That's the girl, but I doubt she barfines with anyone at all.  Or maybe I need to look a bit more Asian.  Has anyone actually seen her barfining?

Scuba+
2 hours ago, Syd Tybil said:

Third from the left?

Third from left girl has my favourite body in Pattaya, she reckons she isn't with the girl to her left but It's possible.

Also last week in Electric Blue was the girl who had perfect tits and butter face, she has been away for a while having baby. Now covers up as shy about her post baby body. I forget her name, thread on her

Scuba+
2 hours ago, talung66 said:

she is in on everything

you never sat on the mattress table or jacuzzi in baby dolls and gone down or got a BJ of her then.

You will know the  laugh il  pm a clip and she starts out sidenow  and sometimes does the three times round the bar ritual.

I only went in babydolls once and was in and out in 10 mins so missed her. I'm more into pretty slim young girls rather than the dirty older birds

talung66
53 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Also last week in Electric Blue was the girl who had perfect tits and butter face, she has been away for a while having baby. Now covers up as shy about her post baby body. I forget her name, thread on her

You must be talking about Jik

TNTucker
4 hours ago, Syd Tybil said:

Third from the left?

Scary nose on the girl on the far left.  Looks terrible 

Nefermaat

I had a blast yesterday at Dollhouse xxx. Few hours with beautiful girls, very hands on and nobody asked for drinks or tips. I bought some of course and gave some tips but girls acted like it was unexpected. They were so busy playing with me. :D

Unlike yesterday Beavers was fun two night ago, CEB was dead.

Still great SWhowgirls at Windmill and better looking compared to others in the bar.

Not many good looking girls at What's up.

KINK is still top place upstairs, a lot of fun.

fforest
On 14/01/2020 at 16:28, keepitfun said:

None of them made my dick twitch.

Lol.......I agree.....I would not take any of them for free

SirL

IMO reports of the death of Heaven Above are untrue.  I had another great time in there last night, and now have two or three favourite girls there, which creates issues juggling them.  I'll be returning quite a bit in the next few days.

OTOH CEB has gone dead, for me as well at least.  CEB was looking very good to me before Christmas, but it's just not happening for me now.  Beavers also not as fun as it was.  Thing change around so quickly, it only takes a few girls more or less for the time you have in a gogo to change so much.  In reality all the above named bars are very much on the map, and which are good is almost a matter of luck.

Annabels/Diamond now has some decent girls, and is worth a look.  Better than Windmill IMO.

Edited by SirL

talung66
Posted (edited)

Any updates thread has  been inactive for well over a month.

Edited by talung66

Eskorteprinsen

I was in Pattaya from 17 til 22 of february.I spent some nights in Heaven Above,and it seems they are better than ever before.More cute girls, great shows and very hands on.Only downside may be that they have become a little bit moore expensive, but its totally worth it.Go six months back;and it wasn't great at all.Another + is that they have much more coctails available on the meny,for those who like some alcohol, but dont drink beer.My favourite agogo at the moment; but I know things can change very quickly.

Greg_B

I had a report from a friend who was in Pattaya till Feb 20th.

He started at CEB and Beavers and said they were not the best of places. It was not lively and the ladies seemed preoccupied with themselves. 

He went across to Dollhouse and said "the house was a rockin" and stayed there most of the night. The ladies were so friendly and he stayed on the lower level. Very hands on time was had and he returned for 5 additional nights. Each night he stayed until 0130 and had a great time. 

He did go back to Beavers, but said it wasn't anything like the Dollhouse, so he went back there. He did say Dollhouse was busy every time he went in and at times it was hard to find a decent seat. But as time went on, he was able to find good seating.

His report of KINK wasn't so good. To him the music was way too loud and the quality of ladies was not like the past. He said he was the invisible man there, as no one gave him the time of day. He had 2 drinks and left (never to return)

Pandora's was busy and hard to get a seat. He did return later and had 3 or 4 drinks. The ladies were hands on and a very good time. 

Rambuttri village

I just returned from a month in Pattaya last Wedesday.. Was travelling about a bit, and not as enthusiastic about agogo's as say 5-10 years ago, so only out about 3 or 4 times. Got to agree with some other posters Heaven Above the best. Some nice friendly good looking girls and lots of imagination shown in some of their shows. Service staff nice too. Joint second favourites Beavers and Club Electric Blue, both good quality. Dollhouse very good too but just too busy for my liking and hard to get a good comfortable seat with good view.

Major disappointments of previous liked agogo's were Pandora's and Anabelles (or Diamond) opp Windmill. Both very poor quality with dis interested girls and service staff going through the motions.