Scuba+

Current Agogo status

davidge

Well, wasn’t sure whether to post this as, frankly, I don’t need the hassle. Anyway, it’s been a very low key trip for me so not tried too many go-gos and maybe I’m getting a bit jaded by the whole scene. I made brief notes afterwards, mainly for myself, and I’ll post them below.

As always, very much a personal opinion and a snapshot at the time I happened to go in - generally between 9 and 1130.

Pandora’s LK - small, friendly, no hassle. Over half full. A little on display. Standard of girls - oh dear. Heineken 130 baht.

Paradise LK - a bit pushy (trays of shots etc). Less than half full. A little on display. Standard of girls - average and below. H - 130.

Sensations WS - no hassle. Very busy. Think I was the only Westerner. Girls wearing more than some of the tourists outside. Some absolute stunners. H - 150.

Sapphire WS S15- no hassle. More girls than customers. Girls well covered. Standard pretty decent overall. Dancers & staff pretty miserable tbh (but then I would be in the same situation). H - 90 (must have been Happy Hour).

Annabels WS SD - under 20 customers. Keen on lady drinks. Lots on display but, in most cases, would have been better if it wasn’t. Standard of girls - oh well! H - 170.

Beavers WS S15 - lived up to its name! Just under half full. Standard of girls mixed but mainly fun & friendly. H - 165.

Club Electric Blue WS S15 - not many girls, even fewer customers. Standard wasn’t too bad overall but they largely just stood on stage in their little uniforms talking to each other. Second rotation came in from Beavers wearing considerably less - but were equally disinterested. Not long ago CEB was my first choice but not any more. H - 165.

talung66
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

These days i only go to Electric Blue, Beavers, Dollhouse and XXX, all consistently good, lots of nudity, maybe the best they've ever been.

I used to like Windmill but lately standard has been consistently poor, this gogo is heading for the rocks along with Annabelles just ahead

Although i am not there ATM the price of the drinks now determine where i go and when.

I am with you but now start at CEB/Beavers as it happy hour they lost my business with no bucket special i am  not drinking 10 to 12 leos at 165 baht each once or twice a week  and not going to drink the crap draft beer

So it of to heavens above  for their bucket deal till my night is over 

petermik

Sapphire it is then....90 baht for a beer....what,s not to like about that :ThumbUp6:

talung66
1 minute ago, petermik said:

Sapphire it is then....90 baht for a beer....what,s not to like about that :ThumbUp6:

it a bit sterile for my liking  no nudity when i am there 

But it the one agogo where the draft beer is at least drinkable and will go on HH at 74 baht and on sundays for a asahi pint if out with the boys from the condo only.

Syd Tybil
9 minutes ago, talung66 said:

Heaven Above bucket of beer special up to 389 baht now. Drink prices keep going up in there.

Scuba+
16 minutes ago, talung66 said:

Although i am not there ATM the price of the drinks now determine where i go and when.

I am with you but now start at CEB/Beavers as it happy hour they lost my business with no bucket special i am  not drinking 10 to 12 leos at 165 baht each once or twice a week  and not going to drink the crap draft beer

Heaven Above is awful though, better to drink in the Buakhao bars that do large Leos for 60ish then head to walking st to the decent naked gogos, CEB, Beavers, Dollhouse, XXX

talung66
Just now, Scuba+ said:

Heaven Above is awful though, better to drink in the Buakhao bars that do large Leos for 60ish then head to walking st to the decent naked gogos, CEB, Beavers, Dollhouse, XXX

i noticed in june /july was good we went in happy hours every friday then a decline back to ok in nov/dec and as i said it the price of bottled beer that determines where i go.

So i am there after all  HH finishes in W/S area 

talung66
11 minutes ago, Syd Tybil said:

Heaven Above bucket of beer special up to 389 baht now. Drink prices keep going up in there.

I am ok with 100 baht a bottle in a agogo after HH in W/S agogs 

Have to see when i am back in low season what going to happen i gather more agogo closures over the years i have seen a lot of good ones go

chunkyvader53

Most recent trip my actual surprise was that Iron Club which has always been a middling run of the mill bar with bad seating and poor atmosphere has renovated, improved layout and actually taken on some real talent. One was an absolute stunner in fact. It's back in my rotation on the gogo hopping round for now at least.

think8787
4 hours ago, chunkyvader53 said:

Most recent trip my actual surprise was that Iron Club which has always been a middling run of the mill bar with bad seating and poor atmosphere has renovated, improved layout and actually taken on some real talent. One was an absolute stunner in fact. It's back in my rotation on the gogo hopping round for now at least.

Interesting..... having almost twisted a leg trying to get up from those claustrophobic seats I swore I’d never go back lol. But a new layout and better girls, I guess a look inside is in order. 

SirL
9 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I've just had a great visit to Heaven Above tonight.  I enjoyed it tonight as much as I ever have before.  Funny how the shows they now have means it really is starting to resemble Spankys in Nana, which is no bad thing.  Of course I agree that CEB, DH and Beavers are my favourite places to spend time and money now.

9 hours ago, chunkyvader53 said:

Most recent trip my actual surprise was that Iron Club which has always been a middling run of the mill bar with bad seating and poor atmosphere has renovated

In recent years Iron has not been middling IMO, it's been just about the single worst gogo in Pattaya, along with Queen.  It'll take a lot more positive views on Iron before I go back there.  The biggest problem recently with Iron has been the girls, tatted up hardened pros.

9 hours ago, talung66 said:

the price of the drinks now determine where i go and when.

I think you're almost alone in caring about the price of drinks in WS gogos, and let's just say that I doubt you are the target market.

Edited by SirL

jsmithj88
11 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

These days i only go to Electric Blue, Beavers, Dollhouse and XXX, all consistently good, lots of nudity, maybe the best they've ever been.

I used to like Windmill but lately standard has been consistently poor, this gogo is heading for the rocks along with Annabelles just ahead

i second this.  i was surprised at the amount of cute chicks in xxx Beavers  ceb.   i predict these nudie clubs will start trending upwards to combat the overly expensive asian orientated agogos like PinUp

Scuba+
1 hour ago, SirL said:

I've just had a great visit to Heaven Above tonight.  I enjoyed it tonight as much as I ever have before. 

Maybe I'll give it another shot then, last few times a few months ago the girls had gone badly down hill and looked like closure would be next

petehoax

heaven above is for me probably the one place on WS with the highest variance. Sometimes it's excellent with a great line-up (at least a few real cute looking girls), sometimes it's absolutely abhorrent. 

SirL
9 hours ago, jsmithj88 said:

i second this.  i was surprised at the amount of cute chicks in xxx Beavers  ceb.   i predict these nudie clubs will start trending upwards to combat the overly expensive asian orientated agogos like PinUp

Yes, IMO CEB, DH and Beavers have much better lineups than Windmill and Annabels.  Only a few years ago I remember Windmill used to have plenty of girls I wanted to interact with, now Windmill is kind of embarrassing, and the customers seem to be either newbie Americans or penny-pinching expats who don't buy LDs.

8 hours ago, petehoax said:

heaven above is for me probably the one place on WS with the highest variance. Sometimes it's excellent with a great line-up (at least a few real cute looking girls), sometimes it's absolutely abhorrent. 

Agreed completely.  At times recently the lineup has been very poor, but it only takes just one or two girls you like for everything to be completely different.  All gogos have the odd hottie you can't get hold of, and all have a long tail of fuglies you ignore, but the most important thing is what the level is of the best girls who will actually be interested in you.

IMO the lineup quality around many bars and gogos around town is currently (by which I mean specifically say 8-13 Jan) a fair bit worse than just before Christmas (ie 1-20 Dec).  I'm guessing the reason for this is that the hotter/busier girls still haven't returned from their NY breaks.  If this is true, then NY and the week or two just after it really is a bad time to visit - both lots more guys than usual and quite a few less girls.  I haven't been in Pattaya this early in Jan for a couple of years, and I didn't realise quite how much worse lineups are in say Jan 1-14 than Nov-Dec.

Another thing I have noticed is how different the lineups in DH and CEB are, even between consecutive nights.  I've been going to CEB and DH almost every night in my time in the last couple of months in Pattaya, and really the lineups change a lot just from one night to the next.  I think this is due to the girls not being long term employees paid monthly, but instead being agency girls on some form of short term deal.  Apparently the mamasans are every day having to ring around to muster enough girls to work that night, and the girls just come and go without any consistency.   I can spend time with some girl in CEB or DH, and ask her herself whether she'll be working tomorrow, she says yes but the next day there's no sign of her.  So the lineup you see on say a Wednesday night could be very different from the Friday or Monday lineup, and the sort of broad brush conclusions we draw based on not many observations really aren't always justified.

Edited by SirL

Scuba+
1 hour ago, SirL said:

Yes, IMO CEB, DH and Beavers have much better lineups than Windmill and Annabels.  Only a few years ago I remember Windmill used to have plenty of girls I wanted to interact with, now Windmill is kind of embarrassing, and the customers seem to be either newbie Americans or penny-pinching expats who don't buy LDs.

Agreed completely.  At times recently the lineup has been very poor, but it only takes just one or two girls you like for everything to be completely different.  All gogos have the odd hottie you can't get hold of, and all have a long tail of fuglies you ignore, but the most important thing is what the level is of the best girls who will actually be interested in you.

IMO the lineup quality around many bars and gogos around town is currently (by which I mean specifically say 8-13 Jan) a fair bit worse than just before Christmas (ie 1-20 Dec).  I'm guessing the reason for this is that the hotter/busier girls still haven't returned from their NY breaks.  If this is true, then NY and the week or two just after it really is a bad time to visit - both lots more guys than usual and quite a few less girls.  I haven't been in Pattaya this early in Jan for a couple of years, and I didn't realise quite how much worse lineups are in say Jan 1-14 than Nov-Dec.

Another thing I have noticed is how different the lineups in DH and CEB are, even between consecutive nights.  I've been going to CEB and DH almost every night in my time in the last couple of months in Pattaya, and really the lineups change a lot just from one night to the next.  I think this is due to the girls not being long term employees paid monthly, but instead being agency girls on some form of short term deal.  Apparently the mamasans are every day having to ring around to muster enough girls to work that night, and the girls just come and go without any consistency.   I can spend time with some girl in CEB or DH, and ask her herself whether she'll be working tomorrow, she says yes but the next day there's no sign of her.  So the lineup you see on say a Wednesday night could be very different from the Friday or Monday lineup, and the sort of broad brush conclusions we draw based on not many observations really aren't always justified.

In Electric Blue and Dollhouse there's a hardcore group of girls there most days or every other day, I do see newbies who come and go, maybe they are agency or just don't like it but definitely I've seen quite a few regular girls

jsmithj88

yea.   i was looking for a specific chick from CEB.   didnt see her again until my last night there.  was told she works whenever she wants.   non contract.

SirL
4 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

In Electric Blue and Dollhouse there's a hardcore group of girls there most days or every other day, I do see newbies who come and go, maybe they are agency or just don't like it but definitely I've seen quite a few regular girls

Oh yes, I agree there are several CEB and DH regulars that seem to be there almost every time I go, and I think most of the Beavers girls are much more consistent.

1 hour ago, jsmithj88 said:

yea.   i was looking for a specific chick from CEB.   didnt see her again until my last night there.  was told she works whenever she wants.   non contract.

I think a lot of the CEB girls are much more casual and just turn up when they feel like it or are persuaded by the mamasan on the phone that afternoon.  Just paid by the single night probably.

There's clearly a lot of girls being switched by the mamasans between CEB, DH and Beavers.  I keep seeing girls I think of as from one of the three in one of the others.  No problem at all, but it can be hard to find a particular girl from the night before.  The one of the three with the worst lineup IMO is usually Beavers, because it still employs some of the Babydolls girls who aren't to my taste, ie the nipples tattooed with stars sort of girl, and those ex-BD girls seem always to be in Beavers.

Edited by SirL

ocka
6 hours ago, SirL said:

So the lineup you see on say a Wednesday night could be very different from the Friday or Monday lineup, and the sort of broad brush conclusions we draw based on not many observations really aren't always justified.

I was wondering about this myself.  Just over two years ago, I think people were already reporting lack of talent in Windmill, but on the one night I went in there,  every girl in the place was just gorgeous,  and there were probably only about ten customers there.  I think I bought a dozen lady drinks, shared between maybe eight different girls, gave quite a few tips and ate lots of pussy.

It just goes to show,  when you see a chance, take it. 

I probably only spent 3000 baht all up, and had a helluva good time.  I'll be sad if it's not like that any more.

SirL
2 minutes ago, ocka said:

I was wondering about this myself.  Just over two years ago, I think people were already reporting lack of talent in Windmill, but on the one night I went in there,  every girl in the place was just gorgeous,  and there were probably only about ten customers there.  I think I bought a dozen lady drinks, shared between maybe eight different girls, gave quite a few tips and ate lots of pussy.

It just goes to show,  when you see a chance, take it. 

I probably only spent 3000 baht all up, and had a helluva good time.  I'll be sad if it's not like that any more.

On quite a few recent Windmill visits I haven't seen as many as eight girls I'd buy a LD for, and in WM there are so many other guys that any half decent girl will be difficult to get hold of.  But yes, things vary so much from night to night you've just got to jump in if something good appears, it probably won't appear again.  Even if the same girl is there on a following night, sometimes the magic just isn't there and it doesn't really work.

I keep on having the problem that I pick out a girl that looks like she has potential to me, when she's maybe just dancing bored, then I get her smiling and a bit more enthusiastic and being sexy to me, but then other guys pick up the sexiness and buy her a LD after maybe just a couple of minutes dancing.  Girls are so desperate for LDs nowadays that any LD is often taken, and the idea that "I have customer" doesn't seem to work the way it used to.  If I like a girl and am going to be buying her another LD, it seems that I might as well buy it almost immediately within seconds of her going back on stage.  Other guys are going to zero in on any half decent smiling enthusiastic girl, so I have to be almost defensive.

ocka
50 minutes ago, SirL said:

On quite a few recent Windmill visits I haven't seen as many as eight girls I'd buy a LD for, and in WM there are so many other guys that any half decent girl will be difficult to get hold of. 

I guess I was just lucky that night that there were lots of pretty girls and few customers.

I think also that everyone has different tastes in women.   I personally like small tits better than big ones,  and even if she's completely flat,  I think that looks nicer than silicone fakes.  Right away that means lots of guys will not take an interest in the girls who I think are the prettiest.

1 hour ago, SirL said:

but then other guys pick up the sexiness and buy her a LD after maybe just a couple of minutes dancing.  Girls are so desperate for LDs nowadays that any LD is often taken, and the idea that "I have customer" doesn't seem to work the way it used to.  If I like a girl and am going to be buying her another LD, it seems that I might as well buy it almost immediately within seconds of her going back on stage.  Other guys are going to zero in on any half decent smiling enthusiastic girl, so I have to be almost defensive.

That must be really irritating.  Is buying her drink early a reliable option,  or is it likely that she still might accept a drink from a new customer?

SirL
6 hours ago, ocka said:

I guess I was just lucky that night that there were lots of pretty girls and few customers.

I think also that everyone has different tastes in women.   I personally like small tits better than big ones,  and even if she's completely flat,  I think that looks nicer than silicone fakes.  Right away that means lots of guys will not take an interest in the girls who I think are the prettiest.  In real life fairly flat chested would be OK for me, if the girl had all the many other qualities that are important.  But in the Pattaya bar situation, particularly if you're only aiming for playing around in the bar, bigger boobs are more important, because you've got to have something to play with....

That must be really irritating.  Is buying her drink early a reliable option,  or is it likely that she still might accept a drink from a new customer?  I hope that I get on well with the girl, so she'd be happy to spend another 15-20mins with me, ie the only issue is whether I'm going to get her another LD.  If that doubt is cleared, then I've hardly ever had a girl accept another LD after I've already clearly been seen by her to have bought her one.  One LD bought almost always equals 15-20 minutes IME.  Apparently in some more competitive gogos, eg Sapphire etc, girls do drink multiple LDs within one off period, moving between tables, but that's not a situation I would tolerate.  If a girl spends time with another customer within "my" 15-20mins, then I'd immediately lose interest in her and probably leave that bar.

Scuba+
12 hours ago, SirL said:

There's clearly a lot of girls being switched by the mamasans between CEB, DH and Beavers.  

I go once or twice a week and what I've seen is the girls generally stick to their gogo, exception being that beaver girls wander into electric blue to see what's going on plus long termers swap gogos after a while. My fav XXX girl has been working Electric Blue for 6 months+, A couple of XXX girls are now in Dollhouse, a Dollhouse girl now in Beavers

TobyG
31 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

exception being that beaver girls wander into electric blue to see what's going on 

If Yoyo cant find any prey in Beavers, she will go hunting in CEB. 

Scuba+
11 minutes ago, TobyG said:

If Yoyo cant find any prey in Beavers, she will go hunting in CEB. 

Is she the one who has had so much plastic surgery she looks like an LB? Silicone tits ready to explode