Scuba+

Current Agogo status

SirL
11 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Maybe high season things will turn around

Based just on the various pictures online, I'd say talent is thin at a lot of bars at present.  That's usually the case in low season though, it's funny how old favourite faces of hotties past return in Oct and Nov each year. 

Remember also that it sounds like it's a Monday night you visited, which is always the lowest night of the week for talent.  I hope HA, CEB and DH on a Fri or Sat night would be better.  A Monday night in low season will usually disappoint.

Scuba+, can you have a look into KINK on LKM and report back please?

Scuba+
Based just on the various pictures online, I'd say talent is thin at a lot of bars at present.  That's usually the case in low season though, it's funny how old favourite faces of hotties past return in Oct and Nov each year. 
Remember also that it sounds like it's a Monday night you visited, which is always the lowest night of the week for talent.  I hope HA, CEB and DH on a Fri or Sat night would be better.  A Monday night in low season will usually disappoint.
Scuba+, can you have a look into Kink on LKM and report back please?
I usually swerve LKM, historically its just not as good as WS. Maybe someone else can check, but if i do pass I'll pop in

ctrlcopypaste482

Naughty Girls
Outside the ‘top’ gogos this place had a surprisingly high percentage of young, slim and pretty girls*. Would have gone for 50% of the 20 or so that were in there, that’s a phenomenon.
BF is 1.5k before midnight, 1k after. My girl (one of the prettiest I have seen* in Pattaya) wanted 3k LT, a bargain - rinse and repeat.

Hey, where is this place? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

ctrlcopypaste482
Soi Diamond, not far from WS, left side.
Yeah, okay thanks. I can picture it now.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

User Name Eric
21 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Had a quick visit of a few gogos last night, wasn't great.

Heaven Above - worst I've seen for ages, if they don't get a couple of hot newbies in they will have a bad high season

Windmill downstairs and upstairs - busy as usual

Club Electric Blue - 3 girls on the right stage, what's the point? 5 on the left stage, big tits girl at the front, forget her name. Without her this place would be dire. I'm wondering if CEB and Dollhouse (downstairs) is being wound down or a money shortage

Iron - quality has dipped since i went a couple of weeks ago, back stage has topless girls, fatty in the shower. Music too loud at 80db. Asians have now found this gogo.

Maybe high season things will turn arounde6d2a731d6befe2f8365584e4a9b1b49.jpg

Is the dB reader a app on the phone?  Name of it?

Thanks

baise moi
On 10/1/2018 at 10:17, Scuba+ said:

Good news DH has taken over Sugarbaby, let's hope it gets back to being a decent gogo like G-Spot, Annabelles, Windmill

Why is that good news? He's the one who ran it to the ground to begin with.

Gibsons1
On 10/2/2018 at 19:42, User Name Eric said:

Is the dB reader a app on the phone?  Name of it?

Thanks

80db isn't loud for a bar atmosphere with music unless you have previous ear damage. 

db-table.jpg

Scuba+
80db isn't loud for a bar atmosphere with music unless you have previous ear damage. 
db-table.jpg
Yeah i tested it in a few gogos and they were all 75-85

Scuba+

He didn't own it, two partners who didn't stay in Thailand, didn't know each other, and seemed clueless what was going on. This was probably all part of the DH master plan to take over at a low point. Now i predict it will pick up again

SirL
20 hours ago, baise moi said:

He didn't own it at the time he ran it into the ground.  He'd sold it by that point.

millard_filmore
On 9/22/2018 at 05:43, gertvangemert said:

Yesterday 

[ ... ]

Dollhousexxx. Pretty interactive naked girls. Whats not to like.

[ ... ]

When "Dollhousexxx" is mentioned in this thread, do you mean the upstairs part, or the whole Dollhouse gogo?

gertvangemert
3 hours ago, millard_filmore said:

When "Dollhousexxx" is mentioned in this thread, do you mean the upstairs part, or the whole Dollhouse gogo?

Upstairs

Edited by gertvangemert

MarcusS

Sunday October 7th:

appr 8.15: Baccara. One sweet girl upstairs, with a customer. 

appr. 8.45: Palace. One stunner chatting with a customer. He left after a few drinks, and she headed outside where she spent two seconds before going back in with me. She said she couldn’t be barfined until midnight, then said she had checked again and she could. A bit blase‘ but amazing.

appr. 10.45: Happy. None in the lineup able to trigger.

appr. 11.00: Sapphire. Only one I would consider. Bought her a drink and tried to have a conversation but she hardly responded. Still, when her drink was finished she asked for a tequila. 

appr. 11.45: Sensations. No one interesting at the time.

appr. 12.00 Skyfall. No one interesting. 

52 y.o. farang, not obese but not slim, still not bald. I speak mediocre thai, seems oftentimes to be a disadvantage. 

Edited by MarcusS

Eskorteprinsen
3 hours ago, MarcusS said:

Sunday October 7th:

appr 8.15: Baccara. One sweet girl upstairs, with a customer. 

appr. 8.45: Palace. One stunner chatting with a customer. He left after a few drinks, and she headed outside where she spent two seconds before going back in with me. She said she couldn’t be barfined until midnight, then said she had checked again and she could. A bit blase‘ but amazing.

appr. 10.45: Happy. None in the lineup able to trigger.

appr. 11.00: Sapphire. Only one I would consider. Bought her a drink and tried to have a conversation but she hardly responded. Still, when her drink was finished she asked for a tequila. 

appr. 11.45: Sensations. No one interesting at the time.

appr. 12.00 Skyfall. No one interesting. 

52 y.o. farang, not obese but not slim, still not bald. I speak mediocre thai, seems oftentimes to be a disadvantage. 

I hope you didnt buy that Sapphire girl a tequila-shot.LOL.Thanks for report!

baise moi
On 10/6/2018 at 06:19, SirL said:

He didn't own it at the time he ran it into the ground.  He'd sold it by that point.

But he was the general manager during all that time and got good money for it. The bar was still registered by his company. nothing went on without his approval. Ownership at that point is just a technicality.

Scuba+
But he was the general manager during all that time and got good money for it. The bar was still registered by his company. nothing went on without his approval. Ownership at that point is just a technicality.
You probably didn't see back then all the girls getting taken out of sugarbaby and transferred to Windmill

baise moi
3 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

You probably didn't see back then all the girls getting taken out of Sugarbaby and transferred to Windmill

Well, of course I've seen it! My point is that he was still in control 100%, regardless ownership. 

Scuba+
Well, of course I've seen it! My point is that he was still in control 100%, regardless ownership. 
Yes we know he was in control and getting paid but it didn't stop the girls going in one direction to windmill. You can speculate as to why, its been discussed at length over a couple of years

baise moi
3 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Yes we know he was in control and getting paid but it didn't stop the girls going in one direction to Windmill. You can speculate as to why, its been discussed at length over a couple of years

Because he was orchestrating it, ffs. Do you think the girls were going to Windmill on their own will? 

Scuba+
Because he was orchestrating it, ffs. Do you think the girls were going to Windmill on their own will? 
No you plonker we all know it was under his instruction. You don't seem to understand what seemed to be going on. Why was Sugarbaby basically run down? Opposite of windmill

baise moi
1 minute ago, Scuba+ said:

No you plonker we all know it was under his instruction. You don't seem to understand what seemed to be going on. Why was Sugarbaby basically run down? Opposite of Windmill

Not sure what makes you say this, I know exactly what's going on and that's what I've been saying. You lost me somewhere...

Scuba+
Not sure what makes you say this, I know exactly what's going on and that's what I've been saying. You lost me somewhere...

This was discussed on different threads over the period but for approximately 1-2 years whilst there were two partner owners at Sugarbaby (One Turkish and one French?) Sugarbaby had visibly less girls and when it did have a half decent amount of girls on frequent occasions girls would be moved to Windmill. I can't recall any girls move to Sugarbaby to make up the numbers. You may know better? Anyway a number of BMs reported seeing the same thing. Sugarbaby was in a much weaker state than Windmill during this period. Maybe you know why or disagree?  

I see you have changed you bm name from alfazulu, makes a bit more sense