Scuba+

Current Agogo status

talung66
12 minutes ago, wickedd said:

When does LK Metro start these days? All the gogos were totally dead at 7pm...used to be pumping at 5pm

yes back in 2004 when champagne opened at 1300 for free lunch on Sunday maybe

Even the all of LK is dead at 5pm and sign of times maybe friday night at 8pm at best in high season 

mmaaarrrkkk
7 hours ago, talung66 said:

Ps i be adding similar in multiple treads another nail in the coffin strikes again

that coffin must be full of nails now

Oukiva
8 hours ago, talung66 said:

Instead it was back of to heavens above for a now better deal of any beer choice bucket of 4 beers at 369 or 92.25 baht a beer a mate and i had 4 buckets between us good night had guy next to us throwing ball like no tomorrow and FYI had a all night Smirnoff or absolute deal for 90 baht as well.

They have different promotions for every day of the week:  https://www.heavenabovepattaya.com/weekly-specials/ but sadly no promotions on soft-drinks.

On 19/11/2019 at 17:00, talung66 said:

After HR it was of to Beavers I normally do The CEB entrance and walk through for a look but the people i was with hadn't been since name change. So we went straight there.   The  Leo beer bucket deal was back at 300 and over 80% of patron were in Beavers if you combine both. and another improvement all up in talent for Beavers usual.

Does anyone has any recent info on soft-drinks prices in CEB/Beaver/Dollhouse ?

CEB used to be the more expensive agogo  for water bottle (after What's Up) and used to not make prices reduction for soft-drinks during Happy Hours...  :(

talung66
3 hours ago, Oukiva said:

They have different promotions for every day of the week:  https://www.heavenabovepattaya.com/weekly-specials/ but sadly no promotions on soft-drinks.

CEB used to be the more expensive agogo  for water bottle (after What's Up) and used to not make prices reduction for soft-drinks during Happy Hours...  :(

Yes for heaven promo on spirits the beer bucket it a permanent fixture for now and just for that it no more CEB?beavers

I dont do non alcoholic drinks in ago-go bars and dont CEB  they ever had a happy hour as its always been of to CEB after 10 pm for me as i am  doing happy hours in other bars.

Baby dolls did but now combined it CEB menu and prices in both.

think your best bet for Happy hour priced soft drink is order a  vodka sprite with no vodka and you get a HR  size glass instead of bottle maybe  OK for windmill the glasses are quite big.

columbus

Goodbye Peppermint....last night tonight

My first ever barfine from there years ago...and had some memorable encounters from there since. I will miss it.

Most of the staff say they are going to work at Happy or Baccara

talung66
7 hours ago, columbus said:

My first ever barfine from there years ago...and had some memorable encounters from there since. I will miss it.

My go to bar in the early 2000 to 2008   but haven't been for at lest 10 years.

Had it all ( till the Jacuzzi a play table came to town)   great shows /nude + fun in the comer/ table dancers with mirrored table/ topless bar corner and the gym jail section that was one glassed 

thewackhack25
8 hours ago, columbus said:

I loved Peppermint...I met the cutest coyote there a couple years ago when I was in Pattaya for the first time. Her name was something like Neung? I could not find her since; and in that first trip, I didn’t take pictures with most of the girls. And then there was Bee who I saw over two trips, multiple times each trip. Here’s her pic. She had a deeper, somewhat smoky voice, but she was cute, with killer lips, and a good performer. I’ll have to try to track her down in January. 

2C42E0A4-32B7-435C-9893-A1437AC3C7DA.png

The Danimal
9 hours ago, columbus said:

50 minutes ago, thewackhack25 said:

I loved Peppermint...I met the cutest coyote there a couple years ago when I was in Pattaya for the first time. Her name was something like Neung? I could not find her since; and in that first trip, I didn’t take pictures with most of the girls. And then there was Bee who I saw over two trips, multiple times each trip. Here’s her pic. She had a deeper, somewhat smoky voice, but she was cute, with killer lips, and a good performer. I’ll have to try to track her down in January. 

2 hours ago, talung66 said:

My go to bar in the early 2000 to 2008   but haven't been for at lest 10 years.

Had it all ( till the Jacuzzi a play table came to town)   great shows /nude + fun in the comer/ table dancers with mirrored table/ topless bar corner and the gym jail section that was one glassed 

Ughhhh...This was my first go-to bar when I first went to Patts in 2010.  Used to have some real stunners and the only girl I used to take LLT....Tee...cute girl with the best body...among one of many BF from there,  The last 3 years it has been brutal there with the exception on Ann.....oh well.  It was the one place I would go in and they would move people for me to sit. 

Curious to know where the mamasans will land if anyone knows

Belthai
On 23/11/2019 at 21:13, Oukiva said:

Last time I visited CEB I think I paid 160 for a Coke Zero, quite expensive

Next time I take a draft beer even if I just drink a little :Beer8:

Edited by Belthai

talung66
1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

Ughhhh...This was my first go-to bar when I first went to Patts in 2010.  Used to have some real stunners and the only girl I used to take LLT....Tee...cute girl with the best body...among one of many BF from there,  The last 3 years it has been brutal there with the exception on Ann.....oh well.  It was the one place I would go in and they would move people for me to sit. 

did you miss out on the original then up the escalator next to marine disco mush have moved around then 

1 hour ago, Belthai said:

Last time I visited CEB I think I paid 160 for a Coke Zero, quite expensive

Next time I take a draft beer even if I just drink a little :Beer8:

well it's time spent i dont see you having 10 coke zero to me fair price i have to go with a 650 baht increase 

I made a  comment on Fb page about them not having a beer bucket special any more and i spend on average 900 to 1200 1 or 2 times a week just on beer but i am not going to drink that many draft beers they lost my patronage 

Edited by talung66

rog555
On 23/11/2019 at 23:55, wickedd said:

Okay up to date honest & accurate info on LK Metro gogos...they have 1 thing in common...they all suck. 

Every couple of months I go and look at Soi LK.  Give it another chance, you can never be sure.  But yes, grim almost everytime.  Mostly older ladies, chubbies not my cup of tea.   I'd say very few ladies under 26 years old.

Some will love it ofcourse.  

fforest

From Stickman

Does Imagine Club in Pattaya have the highest standard barfine and the highest asking prices by girls in any gogo bar in Thailand? This week a long-term reader enquired about taking a lady in Imagine long-time. He was quoted the long-time barfine rate of 3,000 baht. And the lady requested 11,000 baht. Throw in a few drinks and you’d be looking at 12,000 baht all in, or around $USD 400. While some bars increase barfines to 4,000 baht at New Year, this 3,000 baht barfine (which at current exchange rates is $USD 100) is, I think, the highest standard barfine rate I have heard of.

Mishkin

From Stickman
Does Imagine Club in Pattaya have the highest standard barfine and the highest asking prices by girls in any gogo bar in Thailand? This week a long-term reader enquired about taking a lady in Imagine long-time. He was quoted the long-time barfine rate of 3,000 baht. And the lady requested 11,000 baht. Throw in a few drinks and you’d be looking at 12,000 baht all in, or around $USD 400. While some bars increase barfines to 4,000 baht at New Year, this 3,000 baht barfine (which at current exchange rates is $USD 100) is, I think, the highest standard barfine rate I have heard of.

Seems to be the same as What's up downstairs.
Don't know how they survive since u get same and better talent in Palace or PinUp.
Best option is to go there and party and try to get some line IDs. Then message the girls next day for a private ST.
I know I will do that next time.

Crash

Observations from this week:

SAPPHIRE I agree with the consensus, Sapphire has lost a bit of its edge, but it’s like an old shoe and I am comfortable there. It was party time and I enjoyed catching up with the girls.

BEACH CLUB was like a ghost town compared to one year ago. Complaints about it not being high season. Mamasan was trying to get one of the hottest girls to come over, but she didn’t want to. Not sure what that was about.

PALACE was not quite as busy as I have experienced before. I easily found a seat, music was good and girls friendly.

PIN-UP This was a first time visit and it was the most number of high quality girls I have ever seen! I noticed one sitting alone with a ‘deer in the headlights’ look and beckoned her over. She was just 20 and it was her first night there too.

PACHA Another first time visit and the most enjoyable. The girls outfits do not include bras so WYSIWYG. Boob size ranges from almost none to very well endowed with few or no bolt-ons. I don’t see this agogo talked about much but it is well worth a visit.

freedom42
On 26/11/2019 at 13:58, The Danimal said:

Mamasan is at Tantra

The Danimal
2 hours ago, freedom42 said:

Mamasan is at Tantra

the bigger one?

talung66

I am not there now but as a old hand i am now now over going to any  new agogos i just end up walking out they all look shite,

Now with CEB no more bucket deal there is no value in going there after 10pm any more. So it heaven above now till stumps and that's it.  I looked in about 5 i have never been before and walked straight out.

Are there any  left similar to CEB + 2 sister clubs and heaven above windmill and diamond??

Luv2Phuket

While in Pattaya in November, I didn't hit THAT many gogos (Panda, Pin-Up, Sapphire, Farenheit, Taboo, CEB, Babydolls, maybe 1 or 2 others), but the EASY winner for talent was Pin-Up.  There were double-digit # of girls there I would have BF'd (and I BF'd 3 while in town).  Also, the looks ran the gamut - from small and cute, to tatted up to big fake tits.  They had something for everyone.

Fahrenheit had a number of girls with VERY nice tits!  I saw a girl who reminded of a former co-worker that I always wanted to bang, so I called her over.  I felt compelled to ask if her tits were real or fake....when the magic answer came back "real," it was BF, check bin and back to my loom asap! 

Got a nice photo of her pretty damn perfect tits, but I doubt I'm not the first -- when I asked, she nodded and said "no face!"  5555

kabal2018

Pleasantly surprised by Infinity - lady drinks were 100 baht last night am not sure if that’s a new price or promotion as it was quite quiet despite a reasonable topless line-up including a very natural Busty curvy girl called Nok.

Iron even with the influx of wildcats girls was still crap in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freedom42
On 13/12/2019 at 23:30, The Danimal said:

the bigger one?

Yes, with somewhat pointy nose and mole on the end of it

bigtitlover

Was at Panda tonight. lineup was good with and the famous lala was barfined by Chinese dude before midnight. Although the lineup was good, Absolutely the pushiest staff/girls waitresses I have experienced this trip. tequila girls asking for 200 baht water down shots every 20 min, staff asking for drinks. Got tired of saying no and had to get aggressive.

When it came time for the bill all the staff appeared and expected a tip, including staff that didn't help me. I only tipped the main server who helped me.

Not accepting this type bad behaviour. Despite the quality this place is off my list, they've lost me with this sneaky behavior

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

piloter

Out at the gogos Saturday night:

== The Palace

The coyote girls were wearing Japanese kimonas which completely hid the shape of their bodies.
Is this ia PC thing? We should not objectivify women by their appearance so you had a pick a girl based on personality and after you've barfined her you can see if she's got a good body?
  One lady told me: "The Japanese like to see women in kimonas".   Somehow I think they would prefer to see the actual shape of the lady they were talking to..

== Coco a gogo

Formerly Naughty girls, Formerly New Bat, Briefly No. 1, and now Coco a gogo.

Naughty girls lasted a long time as an old fashioned pre-glitzy gogo.  The place was rough inside as were the girls but there were a few gems to be found.
  Then (as rumor goes) the owner got a rich Chinese boyfriend who poured a lot of money into the place. The old stage was replace with a fancy multi level lighted stage and the quality of girls went up.  Unfortunately under the control of the Chinese guy smoking wasn't merely tolerated it was practically required so the stench inside the place drove me away.

Then they decided to gut the place and put in place small platforms sprinkled throughout the room for the dancers to do their thing, and along the wall placed beanbag chairs for the customers.   Very unusual and uncomfortable too. So the been bag chairs were replaced with actual chairs from, I presume, some salvage sale.
   It was renamed New Bat.  I asked why they used 'Bat' in the name and was told that a bat is a nocturnal animal much like gogo dancers.
   The girls danced in bikinis which is a throwback to the glory days of gogos before the coyotes took over.
   It was a funky setup but unique and they just needed to improve the chair situation so you could have a girl with you and not have to have her sit on the arm of a chair.  Also direct the lighting to the platforms and less light on the audience.    

And then it was gutted again and now they are back to the original Naughty Girls setup with a lit center stage
and two rows of seats on either side.   What goes around comes around.
 This is 'Coco a gogo'

The stage has just one pole in the middle and the pole rotates to enhance the pole show.
 I stayed to see their 'models' which at this time did not go topless.. maybe they do later in the night.  I also saw the normal girls who dress in bikinis or corsets.
 At one point the stage cleared and a single russsian lady did a striptease show on the pole..   She got down to removing her top before finishing.
 After she did her show she went around to all customers and asked for a tip for the show.  That's unusual for gogos.

I doubt that I'll be back anytime soon.  Bring back the New Bat!

== CEB, Beavers, Dollhouse, Windmill

These places were great as usual and packed as well.  I'm looking forward to the end of high season when I can find a place sit right away.  Talent-wise Windmill is way behind the first three mentioned but there is someone at the Windmill that keeps me coming back.

Scuba+

These days i only go to Electric Blue, Beavers, Dollhouse and XXX, all consistently good, lots of nudity, maybe the best they've ever been.

I used to like Windmill but lately standard has been consistently poor, this gogo is heading for the rocks along with Annabelles just ahead