Radiantsilver
8 hours ago, Jeffone said:

My top 4 from my recent trip based on quality of talent (not price):

1. Palace

2. Pin Up

3. Happy

4. KINK

Worst:

Peppermint, Windmill, Diamond.   All disasters as far I could see. 

Nice to see someone to put Palace at the top. PinUp deserves all the hype in 2019 but Palace never failed to impress me in the past 4 or 5 years which is an accomplishment.

KINK also deserves special mention for sometimes playing real music. Electronic or minimal dance music that is. They have a DJ (or two?) who really knows what he's doing. I don't want to make fun of the typical gogo bar DJ but compiling a random list of tracks and pushing the replay button every single night is underwhelming .

The talented DJ from KINK also plays sets in in Mistys at times. The DJs in WhatsUp are also better than elsewhere.

Peppermint can be hit and miss. While it can be bad (certainly compared to the hot places), it would occupy a rank in the middle range of the table on a good night. The relegation battle is fought by those bars where you'd be physically dragged in when you attempt to walk past their entrance area.

Edited by Radiantsilver

Scuba+

Beaver, Dollhouse and Electric Blue are all good now for young slim naked girls, plus some nice milfs in Beavers.

i found the old babydolls dog rough and couldn't get out quick enough, the opposite of Beavers

i went to Fahrenheit but it was a wasted drink really

talung66
11 hours ago, Jeffone said:

Wow.  I could not disagree more.  #1 never been forced into buying more than a single drink.  There is truly no need.  Impatience is the only reason.   #2  AC girls...  geez  so many drink sluts.  In Patts if you are buying lots of lady drinks it is because you want too. 

I will say that if you are into DRAMA... AC has Patts beat hands down!  I come here for sex, but if you love the drama then AC is the spot. ;)

i dont get your point Wow.  I could not disagree more.  #1 never been forced into buying more than a single drink.

I dont know how your read in to that statement.

Explorer8939

My feeling is that every gogo that is bikini only will close in a short time unless they are specifically marketed to newbie Asians. It’s a bad business model.

i am sure there are exceptions.

Scuba+
My feeling is that every gogo that is bikini only will close in a short time unless they are specifically marketed to newbie Asians. It’s a bad business model. i am sure there are exceptions.

Yeah pointless going in for me, incl those places where girls wear big pants. 

Windmill and Diamond need to up their game though, their schoolgirl outfits with grubby socks are looking tired now. More nakedness is required and less fatties.

The CEB, Dollhouse, Beavers model is working well, the gogos were busy

Stef009
14 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

My feeling is that every gogo that is bikini only will close in a short time unless they are specifically marketed to newbie Asians. It’s a bad business model.

i am sure there are exceptions.

What about the Agogo's with coyotes in tank tops and shorts. Aren't they much worse?

outsiders_86

Just back from Pattaya few days ago.

Party vibes and good management = Pin Up agogo

I like when you buy a lady drink for the girl, she will be stay with you until her time to go up stage and still will come back afterwards. Tried few girls and it happened to be the same.

Best line up and stunners still = Palace

a little bit of mix and not so crowded = Skyfall 

Been Tantra too, left after 1 drink. It’s warm and humid inside even it’s not crowded at all. Girls are more towards the average side

MarcusS
3 hours ago, outsiders_86 said:

Best line up and stunners still = Palace

I agree - been one week and visited absolutely all gogos in WS except three. Palace is number one in terms of stunners. PinUp is very nicely lit and more comfortable. 

My favourites however were Glass House and Tantra, just have a few more drinks and the girls will look stunning there too, and many are already very pretty to begin with. No other place beat those two in terms of fun and feelgood factor this week.

Barfines during seven nights:: Three from Tantra, two from PinUp, two from Palace, and then one from Glasshouse, Dollhouse, Lighthouse, Bliss, Taboo and Dolls, the girl always being my first choice, and repeated with a few, too. Oh, and two threesomes. Mostly STs. These barfines is the best recommendation I can give.

To help judge the ranking: I like many types of girls, as long as they are beautiful or at least very pretty, slim, and as long as there is some connection. Personality is a plus, «crazy» can be ok, shy is fine, cheerful is good, and so on.

By the way, since I was here six months ago I have lost 15 kilos and amazingly it has made peliods in WS almost completely disappear.

Edited by MarcusS

gertvangemert

The final verdict.

A poster on Thaivisa (if I remember correctly) said that walkingstreet has become R rated and to me there is some truth to that. When you are in the barfining business then that might be okay. But I am not barfining, I like to have my fun in the gogo. There is no vetting. Due to the extreme lowseason I was extremely popular (for my standards).

The good ones:

Dollhouse: allways something to see. two of my favourite girls, and one of the best looking naked ladys in Pattaya. Lots of hands on fun and ladys of all sorts and sizes.

Diamond: Had some cute girls. Could have had a barfine in there, which is rare for me.

Beavers: The girls look a lot better now. I was a bit to popular which made me skip a few nights. only one drink for me every time. kept it under a 1000 baht once.

Windmill: It felt a bit jaded. Liked the two Lao sisters. But again to many ladies asking for drinks. Did have some fun there. Some of the ladys are really nice

Fahrenheit: Had a few great topless dancers. A hassle free drink.

The rest:

Pin Up was okay. lots of girls. lots of boobs, but for me there is something missing. I never wanted to participate.

Skyfall: Second tier. But okay for a drink. The rotation with the topless dancers is clever. One night there were only four customers at prime time

CEB: liked it, a bit more decent than the other two.

New Bat, interesting. Russian and thai girls with nudity. Lots of pressure from the mamasan.

Heaven Above: Not very busy

Boring

Shark, Used to love it when it had the table dancing upstairs. There were hardly any customers when I was there.

Iron. How the mighty have fallen. Magical when it first opened. Now a total waste of space.

Happy: I have never been happy in happy

Scuba+

I just had a quick drink in 3 of my usual gogos and Fahrenheit.

Dollhouse, less nudity and too many average girls. That was 2 rotations.

Electric Blue, some girls missing, many average replacements.

Beavers, just average

Fahrenheit, a few months ago they had a rotation of around 40 girls with their tits out and nice to see. Now 2 rotations with average girls no tits.

So not a good night for girls, hopefully just a dip because of Sunday and the rain earlier but I'm pretty confident Fahrenheit will stay the same

talung66

for those that do CEB and sister clubs the buy 2 Leo get one free promos are not out any more but still selling if you ask and  has gone up to 330 that was a glitch in the system for years any how selling for 300 before.

MrJ200

Any non-smoking gogo bars ? Fed up of sitting down and then some guy or group of guys who are Chainsmokers always seem to end up next to me 

Harry Brown
11 minutes ago, MrJ200 said:

Any non-smoking gogo bars ? Fed up of sitting down and then some guy or group of guys who are Chainsmokers always seem to end up next to me 

Sugar Sugar on LK Metro is the only one I know of.

Scuba+

just avoid ones full of asians such as Baccara, Palace, PinUp. Try Dollhouse, Electric Blue, Beavers. There was a big group of asians in Dollhouse XXX one night so it got smokey and i left quickly

old geeza

Pin Up = it's not perfect, but the best there is right now

PALACE = next best, seemed thin on coyote dancers at 10:30 pm last night

Beavers = not hands on fan myself, but there is a good number of reasonably pretty skinny girls, showing skin, i was almost the youngest punter at one stage and i am old, kinda old school  vibe, not too much hassle, i give it the old geeza cane of approval.

ATLANTIS = always seems too clicky me, pass for me

LIGHTHOUSE = meh only one maybe two worth buying a drink for, dead as usual

HEAVEN ABOVE= maybe only the two blonde mat girls, some rough heads in there

Tantra = went late, still a skinny or two, but the constant drink hassle makes you leave, 50/50 if i go back

SUPER MODEL= might find slim or two, have one tiny Tokyo doll type with short blonde hair if that's your thing, must of been four of five rotations and i didn't see all the girls dance, girls don't move along stage, some management have no idea, shocking.

PANDA= lame as fuk, at 10 pm Friday had 9 coyote's on stage all thick, then some chit show dance came on and i left

Fahrenheit= meh plenty of girls, some real rough models didn't even open my water, mamasan bought over a thick one, no thanks, better than what i can get at home, but when paying premo prices i want premo girls.

KINK= went with the bar crawl, only upstairs, need another visit

TEE RAK= not the worst, poke your head in if your bored, the odd slim or two, tits out from models? bought a thicker girl a drink, she was nice enough to have  a drink with, slightly off topic, we know most of these girls are fuc toys, but  an asian sitting next to me would give the girls 20 baht then grope their tit's, one girl had enough of it tho kinda felt sorry for her tbh, there is a line that you don't cross even if your paying.

MrJ200
2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

just avoid ones full of asians such as Baccara, Palace, PinUp. Try Dollhouse, Electric Blue, Beavers. There was a big group of asians in Dollhouse XXX one night so it got smokey and i left quickly

Cheers for the recommendations. Spend most of my time in Patpong so full of Japanese.. almost all seem to be smokers!

Oukiva
3 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
3 hours ago, MrJ200 said:
Any non-smoking gogo bars ?  //

just avoid ones full of asians such as Baccara, Palace, PinUp.

Try Dollhouse, Electric Blue, Beavers. //

In short you must choose : pretty girls, or no smoking …  :sad:

PS: Smoke extractors work rather well though in above mentioned agogos :wink:

blue1878

Five weeks today I am flying to Thailand for a months holiday in Patts.  First visit since Babydolls changed to Beavers so I'm looking forward to checking Beavers out.  I'm into hands on gogo's so I am looking forward to visiting gogo's like Windmill, KINK and Pandora's. Sad to see that Wildcats has closed but I believe the staff have moved to the Iron Club,  So will take a look at the Iron Club.

I also like Atlantis(Sweethearts) and looking forward to having a black vodka off the Viking

Oreoxfoo

My current top 4 from last October trip:

1) Pin-Up - Only like it when i come early around 8:30PM as its pack very fast. Love the drink special and happy hour as well. Great line up especially the models. ST a few of the models. 

2) Palace - I still don't like the seat setup, but their are few stunners that i took ST/LT . The girls here are thirsty as always though. 

3) Happy - My personal favorite as it used to have 3 stages. This season it went down with 2 stages. I rate the girls slightly above average. 

4) Windmill - Felt low energy this season with few gem average girls. But still a lot of hand on action with a few LDs :)

old geeza

Saturday

HAPPY= as another said, you won't have a happy time in happy

DIAMOND= heard the term farm fresh, some of the girls looked liked they worked on a farm that's for sure, overall hotter girls in Beavers

SUNDAY, a lot of girls take Sunday off?

KINK (downstairs) hottest girl taken one or two ok others, i do like the outfits, when the stage comes down do server girls come round asking for tips?

DOLLHOUSE= where are all the hot girls that used to work here, if you look hard you might find one, saw a girl from upstairs, didn't bother going up, higher drinks, less hot girls than the big name go go's

MISTY"S= (late Sunday) not many punters, like the outfits, maybe a visit in prime time will have better girls

Harry Brown
31 minutes ago, old geeza said:

Saturday

HAPPY= as another said, you won't have a happy time in happy

Rarely go to Happy

DIAMOND= heard the term farm fresh, some of the girls looked liked they worked on a farm that's for sure, overall hotter girls in Beavers

I find it the other way round

SUNDAY, a lot of girls take Sunday off?

KINK (downstairs) hottest girl taken one or two ok others, i do like the outfits, when the stage comes down do server girls come round asking for tips?

Yes they usually take tips frfor the girls that do a show and mamas changes the money only into 20 bahts and throws it off the balcony to the girls doing the lesbian show

DOLLHOUSE= where are all the hot girls that used to work here, if you look hard you might find one, saw a girl from upstairs, didn't bother going up, higher drinks, less hot girls than the big name go go's

I usually find a few good ones in there.

MISTY"S= (late Sunday) not many punters, like the outfits, maybe a visit in prime time will have better girls

Rarely go to Misty's

talung66

Sunday night.

Windmill had definite improvement in lookers this visit compared to a month ago i dont see the point of being there after happy hour as i normally drink bottled beer so it's a few vodka lippo and G&Ts for 80 baht to get me going.

After HR it was of to Beavers I normally do The CEB entrance and walk through for a look but the people i was with hadn't been since name change.So we went straight there.   The  Leo beer bucket deal was back at 300 and over 80% of patron were in Beavers if you combine both.and another improvement all up in talent for Beavers usual.

While i popped into CEB  for a look as it only had 20% of the total in  customers i noticed there was no nudity asked staff she told me police come .

TIT no nudity but it was  ok for Beavers at same time by 11.30 pm CEB was back to normal. 

All up with the company  i am with (long term expats) and a bottled beer drinker  i dont see the point of going anywhere else after 10pm any more.

tangotango

On ground at the moment

Palace highest ratio of stunners 

Pin Up more girls less stunners

Panda average 

Bacarra downhill since 2014

talung66

F ing high season strikes 

Well  i start with Beavers/CEB my go to bar  after W/S happy hours is now a no go for me besides a one beer stop sitting on my 110 baht large draft beer 

I dont see the point of going any more as a long term pattaya stayer  and regular there spending a few hours with mates and giving them  my average 900 to 1500 baht spend per visit 1or 2 times a week with the removal of the Leo bucket deal just last Sunday  i brought 3 guys with me we all had at least 2 bucket all expats  were no the barfing but occasional LD buying customer but who is a BF ing customer  now  days besides the 2 week millionaire.

Now  we start a heaven above for HR good had time heaps of nudity then windmill only 5 days from giving it a good now back to poor. Then Beavers/CEB for my now 110 baht large draft beer so disappointing we normally would finish the night there and put 2 to 3 hour in on beer.

Instead it was back of to heavens above for a now better deal of any beer choice bucket of 4 beers at 369 or 92.25 baht a beer a mate and i had 4 buckets between us good night had guy next to us throwing ball like no tomorrow and FYI had a all night Smirnoff or absolute deal for 90 baht as well.

Ps i be adding similar in multiple treads another nail in the coffin strikes again this promo was something small that got me in the door and 99% of customers didn't even know about it.