Jump to content
Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Recommended Posts

Piece Corp

What’s changed in the Pattaya GoGo scene is the introduction of agency girls, which drove up the price of bar fines, and Eastern European girls.  Living Dolls had a reduced bar fine after midnight (400 baht), Carrousel on Soi Diamond and a few others had increased bar fines before 10 PM.  Higher bar fines for long time is something new, however, it used to be up to the girl if she wanted to return to the bar after a short time.  Asian punters have always been a majority in Baccara and Happy.

GoGos are not brothels since there’s no sexual activity on site, unless you include pussy licking you can do for the price of a lady drink.

Edited by Piece Corp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
27 minutes ago, Pabibaga said:

 

You written you can't barfine from PinUp and that's what I said was a false statement and I said contradictory because after you say there is a 5 hours limit. So it's unclear.

 I don't like it when people misuse words for their own ends.   I'm a purist and to me 'barfine' means that you pay the bar something and the girl is done with her shift.   
If she's still on the clock it's not a barfine.

 As you could probably guess I'm out early to the gogos so there is a huge difference between a real barfine and a rental that's named a 'barfine'.  

If you are out late and do a LT "barfine" at Pin Up then you can't tell the difference between a real barfine and 5 hour rental (unless you get the dreaded call from the mamasan telling your date to get back to the club right away). 

I can tell you that I can get a real barfine of a model at Fahrenheit at 8:30pm.   I've done it many times.   

I can also tell you that I can't get a real barfine of a girl at the Dollhouse before midnight.    This girl at Dollhouse I'd seen many time was really unwell...  She shouldn't have gone to work.  It was 10pm and I tried to pay a barfine for her to send her home.   I failed.  You can't barfine before midnight.   She had to stay which wasn't good for her or the customers... but RULES are RULES!

So the challenge is this:   at 8:30 pm is there any amount of money you can pay that will allow the girl to leave with you and not return the rest of the night?  I.e. is there a real barfine at Pin Up?     Maybe they'll ask you to pay a LT rental and a ST rental.. that's 7 hours.. 

[speaking of Pin Up another crazy rule they have there is this: when I see a pretty girl I like her to come sit with me and have a drink.  I'd like her to sit down soon and not have to wait until the end of her dancing shift.   At Pin Up and girl can come with you right away only if she's had something like 3 lady drinks that night.   As a customer how you can you tell if she's had the requisite number of drinks allowing her to sit with you right away?   Like I've written before Pin Up is a victim of its own popularity.   Crazy anti customer RULES]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mishkin
are you sure they hadn't already been barfined early and just came back to work?
Yep, cause I stayed there from opening until midnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
44 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

 

GoGos are not brothels since there’s no sexual activity on site,

 Yes the police insist that it not be on-site however the time to go from any gogo to a short time room is, I suspect, less than a minute so there's little difference in it being on site or not.  The bar is selling you a certain amount of  time with one of their employees for typically sexual purposes.   Just what a brothel does.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petehoax
15 minutes ago, piloter said:

I can also tell you that I can't get a real barfine of a girl at the Dollhouse before midnight.    This girl at Dollhouse I'd seen many time was really unwell...  She shouldn't have gone to work.  It was 10pm and I tried to pay a barfine for her to send her home.   I failed.  You can't barfine before midnight.   She had to stay which wasn't good for her or the customers... but rules are rules!

that's not true. my friend barfined two girls before midnight from dollhouse last month. no problem at all. i'm quite sure the rest you say is also not true, but i cannot prove it. but i will BF a Pin Up girl (only for you of course) next month at 9pm and stay with her all night, promised :25:

don't believe everything a mamasan tells you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
3 minutes ago, petehoax said:

that's not true. my friend barfined two girls before midnight from dollhouse last month. no problem at all. i'm quite sure the rest you say is also not true, but i cannot prove it. but i will BF a Pin Up girl (only for you of course) next month at 9pm and stay with her all night, promised :25:
 

excellent.  I look forward to hearing how that goes.    If I remember I'll check on Friday at the Dollhouse to see if they've changed their RULES on barfining girls before midnight.    They were quite strict before but it could have been due to too few girls working that night (actually as I recall I ran into the no-barfine before midnight rule twice at the Dollhouse).

It may seem hard to believe but ten years ago the barfine everywhere was 600 baht.    The only restriction was that SWhowgirls could not be barfined until after their last show (A showgirl at that time was a girl that put on a show with a few other show girls, not some arbitrary classification like 'model')

Now the RULES are all over the place with rentals and barfines and after this time or before this time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syd Tybil

The rule at Pin-Up (and some other gogos as well) is that the girl doesn't have to dance her rotation (or will come down to sit with you immediately) if you buy her three drinks at once.



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soi7
8 minutes ago, Syd Tybil said:

The rule at Pin-up (and some other gogos as well) is that the girl doesn't have to dance her rotation (or will come down to sit with you immediately) if you buy her three drinks at once.



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

Wow only about five hundred Baht What a bargain :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
11 minutes ago, Syd Tybil said:

The rule at Pin-up (and some other gogos as well) is that the girl doesn't have to dance her rotation (or will come down to sit with you immediately) if you buy her three drinks at once.

 very customer hostile...

on a related note I've often praised the Dollhouse / Electric Blue for their policy that if you've bought a girl a drink and she has to go up and dance she can come back to you after 5 minutes.   I enjoyed the 5 minutes of her being away.. gave me time to check my phone.

Now they've changed it to 10 minutes and that feels too long and is annoying.    She only dances 15 minutes so you're not really getting much of a break by buying her a drink.     It's good news for those who just come to watch girls dance but I like to interact and it's bad news for me.   Oh well... it was good while it lasted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+
 very customer hostile...
on a related note I've often praised the Dollhouse / Electric Blue for their policy that if you've bought a girl a drink and she has to go up and dance she can come back to you after 5 minutes.   I enjoyed the 5 minutes of her being away.. gave me time to check my phone.
Now they've changed it to 10 minutes and that feels too long and is annoying.    She only dances 15 minutes so you're not really getting much of a break by buying her a drink.     It's good news for those who just come to watch girls dance but I like to interact and it's bad news for me.   Oh well... it was good while it lasted.
 
It's good they've changed it to 10 minutes, the other week i was in Dollhouse and most of the best girls left the stage to get their drinks leaving a mostly empty stage and me and others thinking why are we here? so the policy suits some people and not others, that's life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefano88
56 minutes ago, piloter said:

 I don't like it when people misuse words for their own ends.   I'm a purist and to me 'barfine' means that you pay the bar something and the girl is done with her shift.   
If she's still on the clock it's not a barfine.

 As you could probably guess I'm out early to the gogos so there is a huge difference between a real barfine and a rental that's named a 'barfine'.  

If you are out late and do a LT "barfine" at Pin Up then you can't tell the difference between a real barfine and 5 hour rental (unless you get the dreaded call from the mamasan telling your date to get back to the club right away). 

I can tell you that I can get a real barfine of a model at Fahrenheit at 8:30pm.   I've done it many times.   

I can also tell you that I can't get a real barfine of a girl at the Dollhouse before midnight.    This girl at Dollhouse I'd seen many time was really unwell...  She shouldn't have gone to work.  It was 10pm and I tried to pay a barfine for her to send her home.   I failed.  You can't barfine before midnight.   She had to stay which wasn't good for her or the customers... but rules are rules!

So the challenge is this:   at 8:30 pm is there any amount of money you can pay that will allow the girl to leave with you and not return the rest of the night?  I.e. is there a real barfine at Pin Up?     Maybe they'll ask you to pay a LT rental and a ST rental.. that's 7 hours.. 

[speaking of Pin Up another crazy rule they have there is this: when I see a pretty girl I like her to come sit with me and have a drink.  I'd like her to sit down soon and not have to wait until the end of her dancing shift.   At Pin Up and girl can come with you right away only if she's had something like 3 lady drinks that night.   As a customer how you can you tell if she's had the requisite number of drinks allowing her to sit with you right away?   Like I've written before Pin Up is a victim of its own popularity.   Crazy anti customer rules]

 

I don’t know where you get your information from but nothing of what you’ve posted is correct! First of all you can barfine at any time you like and that’s why all agogo bars have barfine prices before midnight and after midnight, and I’ve barfined from most of the popular bars at various times of the night and LT means she does not return to the club even if Buddha himself rings her. At least with me it’s never happened because of making a point that she will not leave until the next morning and word always kept. Secondly it’s common practice at all agogo bars to have the girl of your choice to skip her rotation providing you pay for 3 lady drinks up front. And the same rule applies at Pin Up. I don’t like when people misuse words for their own ends!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George1234
5 minutes ago, piloter said:

Now the rules are all over the place with rentals and barfines and after this time or before this time.

They are all barfines, you are offering a distinction without a difference. The barfines have changed in that they have increased in price and LT doesn’t necessarily mean overnight (although in my experience it nearly always does). Take it or leave it. 

As to the GoGo barfine  ‘rules’ you have stated, none of them are correct. 

Last but not least, the ‘crazy rule’ relating to skipping dance rotations is nothing ‘crazy’, but instead standard practice. A girl has to finish her rotation unless the bar has a multiple LD rotation waiver. Again, take it or leave it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
18 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

I don’t know where you get your information from but nothing of what you’ve posted is correct! First of all you can barfine at any time you like

That is not my experience.     I will say that you can do a short time rental at any time of the evening.   But getting an actual barfine is not always possible.  Yes it's rare to not allow it.  When permitted it's expensive.   

 

18 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

. Secondly it’s common practice at all agogo bars to have the girl of your choice to skip her rotation providing you pay for 3 lady drinks up front. And the same rule applies at Pin Up. I don’t like when people misuse words for their own ends!!!!

Please tell me all the gogos you know with this three drink rule.

I'll start out by giving you those without the three drink rule:

doll house

electric blue

Beavers

windmill (no amount of drinks will get her down)

diamond (no amount of drinks will get her down)

Crazy House (now Lighthouse)

Bliss

Teerak

Fahrenheit

new bat

stars

 

I could go on and on. 

Now you give me a list of the 3 drinks gogos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
4 minutes ago, George1234 said:

They are all barfines, you are offering a distinction without a difference. The barfines have changed in that they have increased in price and LT doesn’t necessarily mean overnight (although in my experience it nearly always does). Take it or leave it. 

no, george, no.    In one case you're meeting a girl on her own time and what you two do is up to you.   In the other case you''re having sex with an employee and you're paying the bar a pimping charge.   If you can't understand the difference I can't help you any more.

4 minutes ago, George1234 said:

 

Last but not least, the ‘crazy rule’ relating to skipping dance rotations is nothing ‘crazy’, but instead standard practice. A girl has to finish her rotation unless the bar has a multiple LD rotation waiver. Again, take it or leave it.

 List the gogos with this multiple LD rule.   I''ve been going to gogos for a long time but I've never heard of it until today.      (a girl at Pin Up lead me to believe that if she had 3 LD purchased for her already she was eligible to come down, and now we're learning for the first time here that you must pay 3 lady drinks all at once for her to come down.  That is freaking insane!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefano88
24 minutes ago, piloter said:

That is not my experience.     I will say that you can do a short time rental at any time of the evening.   But getting an actual barfine is not always possible.  Yes it's rare to not allow it.  When permitted it's expensive.   

 

Please tell me all the gogos you know with this three drink rule.

I'll start out by giving you those without the three drink rule:

doll house

electric blue

Beavers

windmill (no amount of drinks will get her down)

diamond (no amount of drinks will get her down)

Crazy House (now Lighthouse)

Bliss

Teerak

Fahrenheit

new bat

stars

 

I could go on and on. 

Now you give me a list of the 3 drinks gogos.

 

When permitted it’s expensive!!! Why? It’s a set price. Most places 1500 before midnight and 1000 after. Not very hard. At least with my experience. We obviously go to different agogo bars. The more popular bars have the 3 drink deal such as sapphire, Skyfall, Pin Up, palace, what’s up, panda, sensations and so on. The only one I’ve been to from your list is Fahrenheit and I’ve never had to use the 3 drink deal because I picked one and barfined her LT at 10pm. No hassle!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fearless butterfly
1 hour ago, Stefano88 said:

 Secondly it’s common practice at all agogo bars to have the girl of your choice to skip her rotation providing you pay for 3 lady drinks up front. 

In over 10 years of frequenting Gogos this is the first time I have heard about this "common practice" that happens in "all" gogos. Thank you for bringing this secret to my attention, much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oukiva
20 minutes ago, fearless butterfly said:
1 hour ago, Stefano88 said:

 Secondly it’s common practice at all agogo bars to have the girl of your choice to skip her rotation providing you pay for 3 lady drinks up front. 

In over 10 years of frequenting Gogos this is the first time I have heard about this "common practice" that happens in "all" gogos. Thank you for bringing this secret to my attention, much appreciated. 

I remember that Club Boesche introduced a similar rule nearly 10 years ago, not long before it dies, but it was only for their Russian Models on special occasions !

In last 10 years I just never heard about a similar rule. ~500 baht to avoid your girl doing one dance rotation is just a ridiculous offer! It's nowhere near a "common practice" and I am also waiting from @Stefano88, curious, the list of agogos who are supposed to apply this RULES nowadays... :Whistle:

 

Edit: Only saw that part after posting:

31 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

The more popular bars have the 3 drink deal such as sapphire, Skyfall, Pin Up, palace, what’s up, panda, sensations and so on.

That's just not true for agogos I know in this list . :huh:

Edited by Oukiva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
piloter
18 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

 sapphire, Skyfall, Pin Up, palace, what’s up, panda, sensations 

 not true about Sapphire but my info is a year of of date on that one.

Not true about Palace as of two months ago.

Not  true about Sensations but my info is a few months old about that too.

 

I can't personally attest to the RULES at What's Up or Panda.

If this new rule has all  started in the last month then it's a big surprise to me and to most of us here I'd imagine.   Luckily it hasn't spread to the gogos I go to most.

Regardless it is a customer hostile rule.    Back when gogos were bars with dancers management would have been crazy to do anything to discourage customer from buying girls drinks.  They wanted to sell drinks.  That's how they made money.    I will never buy three drinks at once for a girl just to have her sit with me.   Clearly I'm not a customer the gogos want now (if what you are saying is true.)   I'm not calling you a liar  but I personally have no evidence of it. 

Next time I'm in Pin Up I'm going to try to buy a girl a single drink and see if I can get her to come down right away and I will report back on the result.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefano88
3 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

I remember that Club Boesche introduced a similar rule nearly 10 years ago, not long before it dies, but it was only for their Russian Models on special occasions !

In last 10 years I just never heard about a similar rule. ~500 baht to avoid your girl doing one dance rotation is just a ridiculous offer! It's nowhere near a "common practice" and I am also waiting from @Stefano88, curious, the list of agogos who are supposed to apply this rules nowadays... :Whistle:

Just because it’s ridiculous to you it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen. It’s a common practice at the popular agogo bars. Next time you are in sapphire just ask out of curiosity or any other of the bars I’ve listed above. Unfortunately these deals exist because there are people prepared to pay for them. The barfine prices are ridiculous too but we all pay them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefano88
11 minutes ago, piloter said:

 not true about Sapphire but my info is a year of of date on that one.

Not true about Palace as of two months ago.

Not  true about Sensations but my info is a few months old about that too.

 

I can't personally attest to the rules at What's Up or Panda.

If this new rule has all  started in the last month then it's a big surprise to me and to most of us here I'd imagine.   Luckily it hasn't spread to the gogos I go to most.

Regardless it is a customer hostile rule.    Back when gogos were bars with dancers management would have been crazy to do anything to discourage customer from buying girls drinks.  They wanted to sell drinks.  That's how they made money.    I will never buy three drinks at once for a girl just to have her sit with me.   Clearly I'm not a customer the gogos want now (if what you are saying is true.)   I'm not calling you a liar  but I personally have no evidence of it. 

Next time I'm in Pin Up I'm going to try to buy a girl a single drink and see if I can get her to come down right away and I will report back on the result.

 

 

 

 

I can guarantee on sapphire. I think they started the trend. Obviously the rule does not exist in small agogos with 10 or 15 girls. There would be no girls dancing. It applies to bars with 40 girls and up. And I’m not the only one stating this because syd tybil posted the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefano88
32 minutes ago, fearless butterfly said:

In over 10 years of frequenting Gogos this is the first time I have heard about this "common practice" that happens in "all" gogos. Thank you for bringing this secret to my attention, much appreciated. 

It’s not a secret. It just hasn’t happened to you. Just ask next time out of curiosity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soi7
10 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

The barfine prices are ridiculous too but we all pay them. 

Oh no we all Don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pabibaga

Its just business... I don't really see the problem.... They know their position at top of the market and they use it to their advantage. 

You go to PinUp and you have on any day over 120 girls dancing. Most are beauties... You will never find fat belly girls out there. You go for the quality and you pay the price.

They make the same price as any other  top ends or famous gogo for the barfine and the drinks are in the same price range. So Iya they can push it a bit and ask a mandatory 3 drinks to get the girl you want off stage at the instant. If you not do it many will do. That's just how it is today.

You can go in gogo with less attractive girls and pay less and I guess you can have a great time too... But they are fighting to find customers.... On the list you give of gogos without this rule very few were only half full on my visit last month out of dollhouse and windmill. ( A few of your lists I haven't been but the other for sure.) For instance you are talking about Fahrenheit who still give " real" barfines and no 3 drinks RULES. This place is most of the time empty... However I like this place and I spent a few time there. And one of the girl I lt keep In Touch on line and complain of the lack of customers....  While PinUp have most of the nights groups of people waiting outside... No brainer.

So yes PinUp is at the top for sure in attendance and they use it at their advantage.

That's how it work nowdays... And if I was the owner of the place I will certainly do the same or similarly trying to get the best of my customers. Keeping in mind that I give the best to them.

Can't blame them. And I guess that if some not like it they can just go to other gogo.

By the way I heard about the 3 glass RULES in other gogo too. I'll check more about it next week while on the ground.

But attacking PinUp like this is surprising. I mean they offer a great experience for gogo customers. The staff is great and the girls are no hassle and never tend to make drama. It's clear from the start and I find good. They have a bunch of beauties and a ton of pretty ones. So if going to a gogo to find a looker which is mostly the point of gogo PinUp is ticking almost all the boxes...

 

Even if I still dislike their rule of buying a pack of 4 softs and ice for your bottle every time you come back... That would be my only complaint and I can deal with it easily.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George1234
1 hour ago, piloter said:

no, george, no.    In one case you're meeting a girl on her own time and what you two do is up to you.   In the other case you''re having sex with an employee and you're paying the bar a pimping charge.   If you can't understand the difference I can't help you any more.

A fiction created in your own mind. Giving something a negative label because you don’t like it, might make you feel better, but it doesn’t change anything. 

1 hour ago, piloter said:

I''ve been going to gogos for a long time but I've never heard of it until today. 

It appears that you haven’t heard very much over the years and what you have heard, is incorrect. I paid extra to have a girl from Billboard come down early only last week. 

1 hour ago, piloter said:

a girl at Pin Up lead me to believe that if she had 3 LD purchased for her already she was eligible to come down, and now we're learning for the first time here that you must pay 3 lady drinks all at once for her to come down.  That is freaking insane!  

Then she misled you. Probably the only point of agreement I have with you: the ‘rules’ are opaque (but like most things in Thailand).

Whatever the case, girls having to finish their rotation before sitting with you is standard practice and a multiple LD waiver does exist.

 If I want a girl to come down straight away (rare) I call mama over and see what can be done, sometimes nothing. I have had girls ask mama from the stage to come off early, I have run up a big tab and I’m in there a lot, she gets the nod. It is not common but as with everything in Thailand, money can make a rule a recommendation. 

42 minutes ago, piloter said:

Regardless it is a customer hostile rule.

I prefer to call it a ‘premium’, one that you merely have the option of paying. See, anybody can apply labels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petehoax
58 minutes ago, piloter said:

 not true about Sapphire but my info is a year of of date on that one.

again, wrong. sapphire always had this rule, at least 3 years back. 
but actually it's 5 LDs in there, not 3. you can also buy them 5 LDs if you don't want to have them stand outside during their promo-shift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts

    Thai Friendly

    Pattaya News

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.