Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Shrapple
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mishkin said:

Went to What's Up yesterday. They have 2 barfines now.
One for ST: 2000
One for LT: 3000

Needless to say I didn't BF there.

Don you know what the girls rate is the long time? I've heard 10k being mentioned before. But you very rarely hear on this forum of people barfining from there. Just wondering if 5k would do like Skyfall n saphire etc is it set price or is it a ymmv

Edited by Shrapple

talung66

I did the usual friday night crawl with 5 guys this time we started in Heaven due to a party there HH all night it looked like i arrived a bit later a free shot at the door all the others got a free feed they were handing out hourly pretty good in there due to party i gather Aust owner came and had a chat first time i meet him strange i been going the for many many years and he said he had it for 15 only meet some managers before i gather now.

Next  wild cats as the other chase draft beer deals and they give you a free shot as well good HH deal is great 49 draft and 89 bottle with shot. After that  pinup from reading here but i got stuck behind the pillar like scuba as i had a extra beer in wildcats and arrived later but really good  in there all the other had draft at 90 due to sign but i didn't really read it well so i asked the price of bottle beer is also was 90 baht so i got that we stayed till it finished i ended up getting 3 the waitress was really good i even tipped more than change for first time in a while.. Then windmill same same where most stayed for a few but i went to  CEB as i get the 3 leo for 300 deal ( buy 2 get one free)  still the best IMO  for after HH and all naked had 2 buckets it now joins to Beavers ( baby dolls ) near the toilets where i didn't actually go in but looked like had a bit if a refurb the mattress table is gone and lighting looked different from what i remember.

After we all ended up in redcar and 4 of us picked LT up for less than the LT BF in above post. I got a regular for 1k and she buys my beers for me at 75 baht in there that the price the girls pay.

Waiting for some reports on Beavers i gather the prices are same at dollhouse and CEB now so i see the point of poping in like usual B4 HH if i am in CEB anyhow after..

Scuba+

If you walk from CEB to Beavers they keep the same bin so same prices i assume. I prefer CEB although recently they've taken on new girls who are below the standard of the existing ones

talung66
2 hours ago, talung66 said:

Waiting for some reports on beavers i gather the prices are same at dollhouse and CEB now so i see the point of poping in like usual B4 HH if i am in CEB anyhow after..

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

If you walk from CEB to Beavers they keep the same bin so same prices i assume. I prefer CEB although recently they've taken on new girls who are below the standard of the existing ones

Above was meant to say i dont see the point of going to bevers early anymore as i liked the 4 bucket special at 295.

So for me if same pricing as CEB Beavers is now permanently of my list of entering before HH part of the attraction was the antics and people watching now thats all over i'll just pop my head in when in CEB already 

kenshinsh
On 10/08/2019 at 09:04, Hermansen said:

Pinup and Glass House had the best lineups late July.

Sensations is mostly overweight girls, as it as been for the past years. The lineup at Skyfall is mostly older girls. Peppermint has been good the past 2 years, but since the manager passed away one of the mamasans has flipped and chased many of the girls away. 

Happy have opened the wall to where Beach Club was. They now have 3 stages, forming a U. So the laid back comfortable atmosphere from Beach Club is still available if you turn right.

Atlantis is fun. I spent a lot of time there. I recommend the double Black Vodka in a cocktail class.

damn that old man gone??? that blows, always hated the mamasans at pepermint but the manager and rest of the staff was always cool

Scuba+
An article about nothing really, obviously had no other stories. Gogos come and go all the time. Sugarbaby moved but they didn't bother mentioning that as it contradicts the story.

Turd agogos should close

SirL
14 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Turd agogos should close

Yes, it would be a good thing if the worst 20-30 gogos of the about 80 now operating, closed.

TobyG

The number of gogos in Pattaya is roughly the same as it was a decade ago. They open and close on a regular basis. No news here.

Hermansen
14 hours ago, Barhop said:

Here's an article on topic...

https://www.pattayaone.news/end-road-walking-street/

Lighthouse has been dead for a long time, they just kept the doors open. Party Girlz was never on my radar really. Hidden tried twice, but never got off the ground. Yes was just awful. Suger Baby was just rebranded. No substance to the articles claim. It also fails to mention openings.

Bawdy
10 hours ago, Hermansen said:

Lighthouse has been dead for a long time, they just kept the doors open. Party Girlz was never on my radar really. Hidden tried twice, but never got off the ground. Yes was just awful. Suger Baby was just rebranded. No substance to the articles claim. It also fails to mention openings.

I'm sure it is better than Yes Go Go in Phuket!!! 555

DSCF0632.JPG

Crushed

Yes in Pattaya sat the Asian customers and non-Asian customers on different sides of the room, when I went there last month. 

Checked out Beavers to see if I could use their wi-fi so bought a beer and realized I am really not a huge fan of franchised bars being close together even though I get why they do it.  There was some brochure or pricelist on the table for each Club Electric Blue, The Dollhouse and Beavers. Recignized a number of the girls from Babydolls. Their wi-fi was "kaput " but I found my mates on Walking Street anyway. We then checked out Airport  Topless and not with a mixture of real,and fake boobs. Drinks seemed reasonably priced.   Noticed the welcome girl was also a dancer.  My mates had been in Club Electric Blue around the time I was in Beavers and said they really enjoyed it.

Gibsons1
On 20/08/2019 at 01:52, Scuba+ said:

An article about nothing really, obviously had no other stories. Gogos come and go all the time. Sugarbaby moved but they didn't bother mentioning that as it contradicts the story.

Turd agogos should close

Poorly written story, it's almost like the person who wrote it has no experience in journalism.  Maybe it was from someone at CNN.

I was in Lighthouse last trip, I walked in and there were a couple customers in there, no dancer interaction so I left.  Garbage GoGo's should close or reinvent themselves in some way to better themselves.

talung66

From my usual friday night out with the guys. New york/Wildcats/crazy house /pin up /windmill/ CEB ( Beavers) sapphire then pick up in  red car

Only thing to mention is we got to Pin Up at 9 15 to meet the other that arrived before happy hour ended as i brushed crazy house as mentioned B4  i dont like the size of their draught beer.

The girls are as mentioned in this tread  with the 3 teams we call them the black team the white team and the camel toe team.  But no nudity only some silicone  titty action. With the guys i was with last night dont think well be back again anytime soon( they prefer the nudity and action ) Plus I dont mind the Asian clientele in there i get it but is the smoking that comes with it there that make the place unbearable i am a X smoker and it normally doesn't bother me.   We would have left if we weren't waiting for others.to arrive later . I also hate the follow me to find a seat there were plenty i like finding my own had to tell the usher to go away 3 times 

Other than that CEB and bevers were great as usual  it suits me going there  after all the HH have finished with the  buy 2 leos get one free deal.

Later in the night 2 out of the 3 of us left picked up in red car for 1500 we all were offering 1k first i was the only one that didn't say yes with there counter of 1500 and had 4 of them only one would have come  but she said she had to leave at 6am it was after 2am by then so i went home alone for a change. 

Santino
On 14/07/2019 at 12:52, SirL said:

Gogo owners must always remember that their primary business is an introduction service for men to barfine ladies out of the bar.  The most important part of the price list is the barfine.  If ever they forget this, their business is doomed.

Business might be doomed then, because I don't know any go gos that follow this mold today. Now it's all about LDs, special LDs, bigger barfine before midnight to keep them in the bar, she has to dance now sorry she can't sit with you, etc., etc., etc.

allwet

Stopped into XXX and Crazy House last night.

XXX has some nice young talent. They were mostly slim and leggy. There were a couple of really nice young spinners. I did notice that the mamasan was making her rounds with a calculator and was taking full ownership of the barfine negotiation process.

The quality of the girls at Crazy House seems to have gone up from my last visit but it also seemed to be catering to the Asians. The draft beer was tiny which was fine as I usually don’t like to spend time in the Asian places.

Santino

Since the East is rising and the West is falling, probably will be a lot more of this to come.

Rainydays
On 27/08/2019 at 06:30, allwet said:

Stopped into XXX and Crazy House last night.

XXX has some nice young talent. They were mostly slim and leggy. There were a couple of really nice young spinners. I did notice that the mamasan was making her rounds with a calculator and was taking full ownership of the barfine negotiation process.

The quality of the girls at Crazy House seems to have gone up from my last visit but it also seemed to be catering to the Asians. The draft beer was tiny which was fine as I usually don’t like to spend time in the Asian places.

Then you might want to avoid Asia since it's full of Asians here lol

allwet
17 minutes ago, Rainydays said:

Then you might want to avoid Asia since it's full of Asians here lol

Hmmm...maybe sarcasm but surely you are aware that some gogos cater to the Japanese and Korean market? But maybe not.

Anyways, I’ll just stop posting any reviews moving forward. 

Scuba+

Don't give up so easy, it's best to ignore the negative moaners

Rainydays
1 hour ago, allwet said:

Hmmm...maybe sarcasm but surely you are aware that some gogos cater to the Japanese and Korean market? But maybe not.

Oh coming bro that wasn't meant to be offensive. Was just joking around. Sorry if I offended you in any way

Scuba+

Electric Blue definitely better now, with the new format of podiums right hand side it works well, in fact last night i preferred the podiums to the left hand stage. New girls and a good amount of nudity

SirL
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Electric Blue definitely better now, with the new format of podiums right hand side it works well, in fact last night i preferred the podiums to the left hand stage. New girls and a good amount of nudity

Can you describe how these podiums on the RHS work please?  Like those upstairs in DH XXX or what?  Not difficult for that layout to be better than the previous RHS stage, which has always been a waste of space (or was it a playmat midyear a year ago?)

Edited by SirL

Scuba+
Can you describe how these podiums on the RHS work please?  Like those upstairs in DH XXX or what?  Not difficult for that layout to be better than the previous RHS stage, which has always been a waste of space (or was it a playmat midyear a year ago?)
Yes exactly the same as XXX, in fact same outfits.

Typical Pattaya really, a couple weeks ago i thought Electric Blue had gone badly downhill, now it's the reverse

Mishkin

Just finished a one week trip to Pattaya. Very few tourists around. Almost no farangs, many Indians and even more Chinese. I have the feeling that what happens now is the cute girls go to the few hot spots, while most agogos are almost empty. Beer bars are in very bad shape. I took a walk around the Soi Buakao area and didn't find any young girls, there. So, I stuck to the agogos.

Peppermint (4/10): Nothing to see here. The stage almost empty with average at best girls.

Airport (3/10): A favorite agogo of mine 10 years ago - went severely bad. It smells bad, the seating benches have holes in them and the whole places needs serious renovation. Only a few average girls on the stage. To my surprise there was one girl who was one of the hottest I have seen in all of Pattaya in there. Don't know how she ended up there.

Heaven Above (5/10): Average and small line-up when I was there.

Bliss (6/10): Average line up with a few good looking girls.

Sensations (6/10): Big agogo and quite packed, but the music is horrible and much too loud. Some good looking girls.

Tantra (7/10): Very good looking agogo, I really like the design of the light and colors. The music is not too loud and the lign-up is one of the best in Pattaya.

Windmill (8/10): Still one of my favorite agogo because of the great atmosphere. The music is not loud at all and you can really communicate with the girls. Mostly average girls but there are some really cute ones, too. I barfined my favorite, Tong (#23). She is 19 yo and absolutely great in every way. If you can, get to know her.

Diamond (7/10): New agogo from the owner of Windmill. They are building a 2nd floor with the same setup as Windmill. A few really cute girls in there, and when the 2nd floor is open this should become a Windmill #2, which can't be bad.

What's up (7/10): Some of the more beautiful girls I have seen in Pattaya. I cut one point because of the high prices. 250 for a LD is not justified.

Palace (9/10): This is the #1 agogo in Pattaya, and it is not even close. The place is packed all night. You will see some incredible beauties in there and you will definitely find a cute girl for you. I spent most nights in there because it is just so on a different level than anything else in Pattaya. I was lucky to BF a girl who looked like a photo-model, her name is Kay. There is another almost perfect beauty in there, #450, she got BF'd every night. They have 2 types of girls in there. BF for regular girls is 1000, BF for models is 2000. Kay was not a model, so this system has definitely nothing to do with looks. Btw, at times I was the only farang in there, the rest is mostly Chinese and some Japanese, I guess. No Indians are allowed in there. ST is 3000, LT is 5000. Some girls you might get to agree for 2000/4000, but the top girls won't go for it, the demand is just too high. I still had a great time in there because the overall atmosphere is nice, with so many pretty girls and good music. The downside is the high prices, but as others have stated, Pattaya is not the cheap place that it used to be, anymore. So, I brought some cash and had a great time.

...to be continued