Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Syco
1 minute ago, deckard said:

I've been out of the game for a few years, but Angelwitch is closed?

What the fuck happened? They were a bit pricier than the average gogo, but they had some nice talent and they were one of the few gogos that did Hard Rock.

It marketed itself a go go that put on shows , but the shows got lame , and old fashioned . When I was there just before it closed it was near empty , and the quality of the girls was very average , it was just a matter of time before it was going to shut down.

deckard
8 minutes ago, Syco said:

It marketed itself a go go that put on shows , but the shows got lame , and old fashioned . When I was there just before it closed it was near empty , and the quality of the girls was very average , it was just a matter of time before it was going to shut down.

thanks for the info. I can see how that could happen. I remember thinking the shows were the worst part of going there. Once you've seen them once they get old. They also were long. Guess you've got to keep reinventing the wheel to get the punters in.

cyfruil
30 minutes ago, Syco said:

Had the same experinence on my trip before it closed and with 80-90 bad pop music in the speakers

Scuba+

Just had a quick few drinks:

Heaven Above - usual lot, although one new girl just from school it seems.

Ladydolls - haven't been here for years, all seem chubby; a couple from Windmill have just moved over, one came over to say hello

Iron - much better than 2 weeks ago, girls have really improved, better quality than Sapphire, at least 4 really hot, tall slim classy looking mid to late 20s. Service staff now includes girls, both girls and guys good. Perfect volume, so good changes from a fortnight ago

think8787

Ill be visiting in November and will report whats it like then. I primarily visit gogos usually start hoping around 8 or 9pm as they open and move from one to another until something catches my eye.

For those that have been going later would you say most of the talent is gone by 11 or so? I know in the past most of the best looking girls were gone not long after the places opened. 

Scuba+

For those that have been going later would you say most of the talent is gone by 11 or so? I know in the past most of the best looking girls were gone not long after the places opened. 

I usually go earlier and i see girls getting barfined. Certainly the asians barfine really early, they don't hang about. Such as Baccara, Happy, Tantra, Palace

Crushed
19 hours ago, deckard said:

I've been out of the game for a few years, but Angelwitch is closed?

What the fuck happened? They were a bit pricier than the average gogo, but they had some nice talent and they were one of the few gogos that did Hard Rock.

I don't remember them playing hard rock back in February.  Their Bangkok counterpart definitely still does.  Like Psycho said, they just weren't getting the customers and the premises was way too large so I imagine all the incoming money was far exceeded by rent alone.

deckard
1 hour ago, Crushed said:

I don't remember them playing Hard Rock back in February.  Their Bangkok counterpart definitely still does.  Like Psycho said, they just weren't getting the customers and the premises was way too large so I imagine all the incoming money was far exceeded by rent alone.

Yeah, I haven't been LOS for 3 years now, so I guess what the music selection changed quite a bit in that time. Also, now that I'm thinking about I usually went to the one in BKK and not in Pats.

gertvangemert

Yesterday 

Sensations two farangs in the house. Very busy, did not see the stunners. The  3000  baht  barfine  is beyond  me.

Skyfall if you like fake boobs, the place to go. I do so i will be back. A few barfineable ones

Palace busy. I was again the baldest man in the room. No stunners there for me.

Dollhousexxx. Pretty interactive naked girls. Whats not to like.

Babydolls. Always good  fun. Not  very  busy. 

Crazy house. Mixed  bag. Enough nakedness  to keep me entertained. Not  very busy 

Thaifix

My last night out albeit 3 nights ago.

Windmill - one drink and out - dreadful. 

Sensations - very busy but not a farang in the house. They seem to have set their stall out now and although I have no issues with Asian customers at all i doubt I will be back soon.

Glasshouse - wasted visit TBH, hard to even give a write up as i was in and out so fast.

Iron - much better than it has been recently although a patch on its former glory. The girls tend to be late 20s to early mid 30s and they do look fairly classy. Just not my type and nothing to make me stay.

Palace - the pick of the bunch that night. Lots of totty, very friendly and I actually managed to get a seat which was a bonus.

SirL

This thread and these reports are great, just right, no need for long text that is a P in the A to write.  I hope this thread runs and runs in just the way of the last couple of posts (and earlier similar ones).

Jous

Jous's tonight update:

Touch: meh, top girls were 8s. And just a couple of them.

Pandoras: like Gandalf said "fly you fools!" Top girl was 6 imho and too many male staff.

KINK: great line up and a lot of hotties. Only point down is that they are too much pushy with LD. 

SirL
38 minutes ago, Jous said:

Kink: great line up and a lot of hotties. Only point down is that they are too much pushy with LD. 

At KINK, how often does this section of ceiling descend with SWhowgirls?

42280418_570746900010398_3816879329342652416_o.thumb.jpg.a31806eee32db9f8fe43f7bb511465dc.jpg

THAJEC
Yesterday 
Sensations two farangs in the house. Very busy, did not see the stunners. The  3000  baht  barfine  is beyond  me.
SKYFALL if you like fake boobs, the place to go. I do so i will be back. A few barfineable ones
Palace busy. I was again the baldest man in the room. No stunners there for me.
Dollhousexxx. Pretty interactive naked girls. Whats not to like.
Babydolls. Always good  fun. Not  very  busy. 
Crazy house. Mixed  bag. Enough nakedness  to keep me entertained. Not  very busy 
Baby dolls was totally empty and without fun my last visits and also same situation in September.

Odesláno z mého EML-L29 pomocí Tapatalk

gertvangemert

Tonight and do not forget it is only an opinion

Fahrenheit best bunch of girls. Some very pretty. Had to break my one drink rule . So far out of 15 gogos the best girls. Nr 80 is very fit

Sapphire bad seat and one good looking girl. Did not stay long. 

Bliss waste of time. Was much better last year. 

Sugarbaby, girls had fun, which is allways good. They didnt look that great.

Windmill, to  many girls I already know. It was a short visit. Busy as allways. When you know the girls it can be fun. If you don't and you are a bit hesitant nothing much will happen. Done that for years, it is much better now.

Crazy house, some of the girls are really slim. Had a good look. Good line up tonight.

Babydolls, same same. Not very busy. A guy getting wanked off for 15 minutes straight while he was licking several girls (rotated). 

Jous
8 hours ago, SirL said:

At Kink, how often does this section of ceiling descend with Showgirls?

42280418_570746900010398_3816879329342652416_o.thumb.jpg.a31806eee32db9f8fe43f7bb511465dc.jpg

I saw it two days ago. It was a WTF moment. Around 8 girls descend from ceiling making out themselves while an asian guy make it rain 20 banknotes from upside.

Yesterday i spent around 20 minutes there and celining didn’t descend.

peibol77
On 9/16/2018 at 15:37, Mishkin said:

Fuck, is BF 2000 really catching on?
How can BF go from 800 ten years ago to
to 1000 five years ago, to 1500 two years ago and now 2000?
That is an exponentional price increase I have never seen before anywhere.

Well, I know, the market makes the price, but sadly many people have no idea about what money is worth in Thailand and pay whatever. Talk about destroying the price for customers. I am really getting pissed off at those certain tourist groups that spread an uneducated, anti-social, primitive vibe.

Sorry for the rant. At least, higher prices will keep high end talent in those places, I guess.
But those are European prices! While most other things still cost 1/4 compared to first world, the gogo prices are way too inflated.

I couldn't have said it better.

Thaifix
On 9/16/2018 at 15:37, Mishkin said:

Fuck, is BF 2000 really catching on?
How can BF go from 800 ten years ago to
to 1000 five years ago, to 1500 two years ago and now 2000?
That is an exponentional price increase I have never seen before anywhere.

Well, I know, the market makes the price, but sadly many people have no idea about what money is worth in Thailand and pay whatever. Talk about destroying the price for customers. I am really getting pissed off at those certain tourist groups that spread an uneducated, anti-social, primitive vibe.

Sorry for the rant. At least, higher prices will keep high end talent in those places, I guess.
But those are European prices! While most other things still cost 1/4 compared to first world, the gogo prices are way too inflated.

2 hours ago, peibol77 said:

I couldn't have said it better.

The good news is the vast majority are still 1000 or at least they are after mid-night.

Its only a small handful taking the piss at 2000 and you can simply not go to those given the sheer volume of options.

40 nil

Was in IRON  last night 

Some nice girls,  however being poked by wait staff pointing out girls and then surrounded by them did not make for an enjoyable few drinks 

customer service better elsewhere 

AVOID 

Scuba+
Was in IRON  last night 
Some nice girls,  however being poked by wait staff pointing out girls and then surrounded by them did not make for an enjoyable few drinks 
customer service better elsewhere 
AVOID 
You should let@Boost know in the Iron thread, I'm sure he'll like to know to look into

gertvangemert

Another night another report

Shark, some nice girls, no customers though. Still not a shadow of the go go it once was. 

Heavens above, very mixed. I was there round midnight. The showladys were great. The rest not so much. 

Dollhouse, it is hard to fill three gogos with girls. Dollhouse did not have enough girls,

Same goes for electric blue. I had fun, but I just got lucky. No girls means no customers either.

Windmill was windmill. You get what you pay for. I paid, so very enjoyable.

It was a Sunday, it was quiet everywhere, and it is definitely low season

tpw2k3

im loving these daily status reports.

My go to gogo's when i was there was baccara, Skyfall, sapphire, and windmill.   Went to dollhouse and babydolls once.  Also electric blue was fun.

petehoax
On 22.9.2018 at 19:50, SirL said:

At Kink, how often does this section of ceiling descend with Showgirls?

according to the newest column from stickmanbangkok: 
"A new bar opened last week on Soi LK Metro in Sin City, called KINK.  The owner is a shareholder of Baccara in Soi Cowboy and he has reportedly spent a truckload on the new venue.  Every hour part of the ceiling mechanically descends from the 2nd floor revealing a special show."
no idea if it's true, just thought i'll add it here. 

SirL
12 minutes ago, petehoax said:

Every hour part of the ceiling mechanically descends from the 2nd floor revealing a special show."
no idea if it's true, just thought i'll add it here. 

Thanks.  My understanding is that the special show on the descending ceiling thing is 4-8 naked girls doing lesbian stuff, but I've not been there myself yet.  Reports welcome.

Edited by SirL

Jous

Jous’s yesterday update:

Lady Love a gogo: Some cuties in the Line Up. If you like big (operated) boobs this is a good place for it. It’s fun in there and girls are not pushy with LD. Good music.

(Only did one Gogo) :Oops1:

Edited by Jous