Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Scuba+
Which HA girl please? (got a pic?)  I STed a number of HA girls on my last trip.
I can't find one on HA website going back 2017 or facebook or Sapphire facebook. She used to wear coyote shorts. I.e. more clothes than most. Tall slim long hair. Classy looking but i never bothered BFing her, i BF her friend though who was younger and then disappeared..

Gibsons1

The "chubby" girls at Windmill sounds like a good thing to me.  It's funny to see what people think is chubby when a 120 pound girl can't get a BF because people think she's "fat".

I like slim girls but the one with big butt/big boobs also do it for me.  A few extra pounds isn't a problem.

I really liked Windmill because the vast majority of the girls were natural.  Not many fake tits, die jobs, etc.  That's my cup of tea.  That's what it was like in May, anyway.  I'll post back in December when I come back in town.

supa
23 hours ago, Gone-east said:

Palace (Sat 15th)
Even more rammed than it normally is if that’s possible. A heap of pretty girls but I fear my skin colour and age is becoming an ever increasing disadvantage.

Living Dolls Showcase (Sat 15th)
Never seen it so busy. Many Indians, Turkish/Arabic looking and young farangs. Line up ranges from very nice to fuglies. A couple of nice models and a welcome girl that are currently work in progess.

Peppermint (Fri 14th & Sat 15th)
Reasonably busy and wide variety of girls. Unfortunately, I was cock blocked both nights by a regular so was ‘forced’ to BF’ed her.

Note to myself: Need to visit different places.

Was at peppermint the other night and it was absolute shit.  Older flabby girls and over priced drinks.  Maybe because it was a Sunday?  Can't imagine it being that much better other nights.

Edited by supa

supa

Windmill is like a hentai fantasy world.  There are maybe 10 or 20 girls there who are gorgeous hentai looking petite cuties with lots of touchy feely available.  Lots of tattoos though.  That's kind of a turn off for me. I can sort of get past it if they have a cutie pie hentai face but it sort of ruins the fantasy.

There is one gorgeous girl in there with a cutie pie hentai look, nice bubble butt, nice firm little titties.  Decent anything goes attitude.  Almost perfect, so maybe a 9 or 9.5.  And yet she has the stupidest tattoo imaginable on her ass cheeks.  "FUCK" on one cheek and "YOU" on the other.  But sooo cute otherwise.  What a shame she felt the need to ruin her near perfect body with such a stupid tattoo.

As you can imagine, place is overrun by asians who are especially fond of the hentai look.

Edited by supa

supa

Dollhouse was shit the one time I went in there recently for happy hour on a Saturday night.  Bunch of ice queens and only a few decent ones.  2 for 1 drinks for happy hour but drinks start around 145baht.  Also, you can't take your checkbin upstairs to the lounge (where supposedly there is more touchy feely available).  And the prices are even higher up there with no happy hour.  No wonder it was almost empty when other bars like Windmill was absolutely packed.  I won't be going back there.

supa

What the hell happened to Baby Dolls?  It used to be a fun place with fun girls.  Never many if any great looking girls but the fun factor made up for it.  The music was kept down at a decent level so it was my favorite go to gogo for a little happy hour fun.  Not anymore.  Went in there the other night on a Saturday just as happy hour was ending.  There was almost nobody in there with maybe 5 or 6 fugly girls on stage and no second dance shift.  The girls on stage were all that was there. 

The guy outside had the happy hour sign when I went in but when I got my checkbin it was 160baht (Whaaaat!).  My fault for not checking if happy hour prices were still in effect.  With just a few fugly girls and outrageous prices no wonder it was empty.  I won't be going back. 

Edited by supa

supa

SuperGirls(?) was just ok.  I think there are two supergirls unless I got the name wrong.  There is the one that has been there forever on Soi Diamond.  And then there is this one which is down the alleyway near Baby Dolls (?).  Had a few decent look girls that looked like fun but they were all too busy chasing ping pong balls.  It's like you don't exist when asians start throwing those things around.  Also noticed a trend (at least in Peppermint) were asians walked around throwing a bunch of 20 baht notes at the girls.

Attention bar owners.  There is nothing that makes me want to leave a bar more than those stupid fucking ping pong balls and people literally throwing money around.  It is kind of distracting to the girls and that's what I am there for.  I don't expect them all to looking lovingly into my eyes as they dance on stage but this is just the opposite.  I am not there to watch them chase ping pong balls and 20 baht notes flying through the air.

In general, Walking Street has turned into an almost exclusively overpriced asian scene now.  Farangs are definitely in the minority in most places.  Not like the good old days.  Maybe LK Metro is better but the few times I have gone there it wasn't that great and not really much cheaper.

Edited by supa

Shrapple

status update 16 September

Plan was palace, Skyfall and imagine

Only made it as far as Skyfall. So far from what I have seen on this trip in regards to Gogo's, Skyfall has the best line up by a country mile. The place was wall to wall with stunners. They have a fair share of plastic but also natural beauties aswell. Sapphire really does pale in comparison.

The girl I barfined from Skyfall ask me about sapphire, as she said some ladies have joined Skyfall from there recently as too quiet. 

The place was packed with koreans, no surprise as they always follow the stunners.

I'll keep you posted.

PeterVG

I like it when there is action in a agogo. If people want to throw balls and the girls go after them, it is up to them. Looking at the ladies “dance” can get boring fast. Being in de bar as one of the few buying the ladies drinks is not to much fun either. You have to say no too often to keep the tab in control.
When there is action and you spend some money on a lady there is more fun. But if you get ignored it is a different story.

supa

Tantra has some not bad looking girls and a not bad happy hour, but I don't like the layout.  It's basically just a narrow hall with people crammed in on both sides.  If you are down on one end it's hard to see any of the girls on the other end.  They set the music to stun so best to avoid completely if you don't like that (like me).  Forget about trying to have any kind of conversation in that place.  If you care about permanent hearing loss, wear ear plugs.  Not that uncommon to see guys wearing ear protection these days.  Actually makes it easier to have a conversation in these places.

Edited by supa

supa
35 minutes ago, PeterVG said:

I like it when there is action in a agogo. If people want to throw balls and the girls go after them, it is up to them. Looking at the ladies “dance” can get boring fast. Being in de bar as one of the few buying the ladies drinks is not to much fun either. You have to say no too often to keep the tab in control.
When there is action and you spend some money on a lady there is more fun. But if you get ignored it is a different story.

Since you are so into it then you should just walk around throwing 20baht notes in the air.  You will be the most hansum man ever and all the girls will love you too mutt.  You will be the life of the party in every bar you walk into.

Edited by supa

Gone-east
1 hour ago, supa said:

Was at Peppermint the other night and it was absolute shit.  Older flabby girls and over priced drinks.  Maybe because it was a Sunday?  Can't imagine it being that much better other nights.

Peppermint is always a bit hit and miss and has more that its share of girls that don't interest me. Its always on my list to visit though as I've found a few good ones there.

Mandarin (Sun 16th)

The mamasam and a number of girls from Runway have recently jumped ship to Mandarin. Quite a few slim and attractive girls there but couldn't find one who did LT. Not many customers.

Shark (Sun 16th)

Quite a few slim and attractive girls there but couldn't find one who did LT. Not many customers, mainly Asian.

Living Dolls Showcase  (Sun 16th)

Back to its 'not so busy' self. Some very attractive models in there. Took a girl LT but in room she didn't like to kiss or be touched so showed her the door. Currently thinking about if I should ask for BF back. Difficult ....

Take away thoughts from first 3 days of trip.

Lots of very attractive girls in Gogo's. Lots of very unattractive girls in bars .. such a contrast.

Its getting harder and harder to find LT from Gogo's.

Very easy to spend a lot of money quickly for nothing in return.

Seems a lot of guys are making it rain or buying ping pong balls then leaving without a girl. Does it create a good atmosphere or is it a dark and degrading ....

The dynamics appear to be that a fair few Gogo girls don't need to go with customers for financial reasons anymore which cant be a good thing for guys like me.

supa
12 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

Peppermint is always a bit hit and miss and has more that its share of girls that don't interest me. Its always on my list to visit though as I've found a few good ones there.

Mandarin (Sun 16th)

The mamasam and a number of girls from Runway have recently jumped ship to Mandarin. Quite a few slim and attractive girls there but couldn't find one who did LT. Not many customers.

Shark (Sun 16th)

Quite a few slim and attractive girls there but couldn't find one who did LT. Not many customers, mainly Asian.

Living Dolls Showcase  (Sun 16th)

Back to its 'not so busy' self. Some very attractive models in there. Took a girl LT but in room she didn't like to kiss or be touched so showed her the door. Currently thinking about if I should ask for BF back. Difficult ....

Take away thoughts from first 3 days of trip.

Lots of very attractive girls in Gogo's. Lots of very unattractive girls in bars .. such a contrast.

Its getting harder and harder to find LT from Gogo's.

Very easy to spend a lot of money quickly for nothing in return.

Seems a lot of guys are making it rain or buying ping pong balls then leaving without a girl. Does it create a good atmosphere or is it a dark and degrading ....

The dynamics appear to be that a fair few Gogo girls don't need to go with customers for financial reasons anymore which cant be a good thing for guys like me.

Nobody I know wastes their money barfining walking street gogo girls anymore.  Outrageous prices for shit service 99% of the time.  Lots of us can definitely afford it.  I'm not a millionaire but I know a few who are and none of them waste their time and money with Walking Street whores anymore.

Unlike most other things, you do not get what you pay for with gogo whores.  Unless you like paying for the flashing disco lights and loud music, high heels and sexy costumes.  Only to have them put on a nun uniform and look like a homely country girl with chicken shit still between her toes after you pay the 1500BF + 3000ST (or whatever it is these days) and take her out of the fantasy land bar atmosphere into the real world.  That is also when you discover the tall leggy supermodel on stage is actually a 5 foot midget without the heels.

Edited by supa

Bazle
1 hour ago, supa said:

SuperGirls(?) was just ok.  I think there are two supergirls unless I got the name wrong.  There is the one that has been there forever on Soi Diamond.  And then there is this one which is down the alleyway near Baby Dolls (?). 

There are not two Supergirls. There are two entrances to the same place.

Gone-east
23 minutes ago, supa said:

Nobody I know wastes their money barfining walking street gogo girls anymore.  Outrageous prices for shit service 99% of the time.  Lots of us can definitely afford it.  I'm not a millionaire but I know a few who are and none of them waste their time and money with Walking Street whores anymore.

Unlike most other things, you do not get what you pay for with gogo whores.  Unless you like paying for the flashing disco lights and loud music, high heels and sexy costumes.  Only to have them put on a nun uniform and look like a homely country girl with chicken shit still between her toes after you pay the 1500BF + 3000ST (or whatever it is these days) and take her out of the fantasy land bar atmosphere into the real world.  That is also when you discover the tall leggy supermodel on stage is actually a 5 foot midget without the heels.

You should try to use the word whore a few more times to get your point across. 

Personally, I don’t see the point of going to a Gogo if you have no intention of barfining and IMO guys that do this are contributing to the negatives that you highlight. In my experience it’s a 50/50 crapshoot with regards to the night ending up a good one which is a risk I am prepared to take. I will look elsewhere long before it becomes 99%.

bukone
On 16/09/2018 at 05:16, pregnantladyboy said:

Maybe but one problem with doing that is Gogo owners reading PA might start to get annoyed by people shooting off their mouth and what they see as groundlessly dissing their Gogo. Like people saying 'Don't go to xxxxx gogo, it's full of fuglies' when the owner is trying to do his best to improve the quality of girls.

Gogo punters know they can watch good quality at What's Up, and maybe you won't get that quality at Angelwitch.

Heaven Above a few years ago was a place where you find some very cute and upper-end girls but mainly when you go in there now it's a load of 4s and 5s and the odd 3.

Do the gogos change night by night? I'm not so sure ..

That’s the point of the thread, we would look like tools if we said every gogo is stacked with glamours, managers might take notice if everyone said the girls are whales in there.

i was in dollhouse xxx off Walking Street, girls looked a little board but no one was enticing the girls to perform, bought a lady drink for one girl and a bit of a fondle :) but I always enjoy this gogo, just a quiet time I was in there.

Mishkin
Windmill is like a hentai fantasy world.  There are maybe 10 or 20 girls there who are gorgeous hentai looking petite cuties with lots of touchy feely available.  Lots of tattoos though.  That's kind of a turn off for me. I can sort of get past it if they have a cutie pie hentai face but it sort of ruins the fantasy.
There is one gorgeous girl in there with a cutie pie hentai look, nice bubble butt, nice firm little titties.  Decent anything goes attitude.  Almost perfect, so maybe a 9 or 9.5.  And yet she has the stupidest tattoo imaginable on her ass cheeks.  "FUCK" on one cheek and "YOU" on the other.  But sooo cute otherwise.  What a shame she felt the need to ruin her near perfect body with such a stupid tattoo.
As you can imagine, place is overrun by asians who are especially fond of the hentai look.
Hahaa, I remember that girl! Those were my thoughts, also. What a stupid tattoo.
At least it is small and she could easily change it. But it really is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

Scuba+
Hahaa, I remember that girl! Those were my thoughts, also. What a stupid tattoo.
At least it is small and she could easily change it. But it really is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.
A couple of weeks ago there was a hot spinner there who had a falang ex boyfriend full name on her navel. She's stupid and he's a twat

Ru4Real
On 16/09/2018 at 18:37, Mishkin said:

I am really getting pissed off at those certain tourist groups that spread an uneducated, anti-social, primitive vibe.

That's a bit harsh mate, and you know what us Aussies think of poms :Whistle: 

PeterVG
Since you are so into it then you should just walk around throwing 20baht notes in the air.  You will be the most hansum man ever and all the girls will love you too mutt.  You will be the life of the party in every bar you walk into.

No thank you. I like it when there is some action in the Agogo but I need only 1 girl at the time. In the past I bought to many girls drinks.

kash buc
On 9/17/2018 at 12:44, supa said:

I Barfine out of GoGo’s on a regular basis and i’ve Had the opposite experience you seem to have.  The girls i’ve barfined have come out fashionably dressed with makeup on and look better than they did on stage. Good point though on the tall leggy models on stage turning into little spinners (not midgets) when they get dressed up

And when i get them back home i’ve never had a starfish or bad performer.  All have put in nice passionate effort in to take care of me. Of course some are better than others but that is to be expected

on a side note, there must be loads of millionaires hanging out in the beer bars because everyone seems to know one or several

vimto66
On 9/17/2018 at 06:44, supa said:

How do you know its shit service 99% of the time?

Some of my most dirtiest girls have been from gogo`s, and some have been a right laugh!

poptart
On 16/09/2018 at 01:37, Mishkin said:

How can BF go from 800 ten years ago to

for show girls, average BF was 400-500 in agogos....1000st, 1500-2000 LT...ahh the good ole days, 555 quality was exceptional, GFE almost everytime if you were pleasant to the girls, there were starfish, but you can usually sense them out... 

I am in disbelief as much as you are... I watched this happen in the Phills as well, I would spend 2 weeks in phills as a visa run every trip, every six months for about 2 years the all inclusive bf went up 4-600 peso's on fields.... 

deckard
On 9/16/2018 at 08:08, Syco said:

Angelwitch is closed

I've been out of the game for a few years, but Angelwitch is closed?

What the fuck happened? They were a bit pricier than the average gogo, but they had some nice talent and they were one of the few gogos that did hard rock.

deckard
On 9/16/2018 at 08:08, Syco said:

Angelwitch is closed

I've been out of the game for a few years, but Angelwitch is closed?

What the fuck happened? They were a bit pricier than the average gogo, but they had some nice talent and they were one of the few gogos that did hard rock.