Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Thaifix
1 minute ago, KINK said:

Could have sworn it began about Kink in particular?

LOL I think you have the wrong thread bud; which kind explains a lot

This thread is about ALL gogo bars

Here is the link to the KINK thread

; whcih

deano4598
3 hours ago, KINK said:

Could have sworn it began about Kink in particular?

@KINK Mate you really need to go back and take a look at the OP for this thread. 

KINK
30 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

@KINK Mate you really need to go back and take a look at the OP for this thread. 

Yeh, clearly I’m mistaken. 

stacksreg123

I actually wouldn't mind getting my pecker sucked a little in a hands-on gogo. What gogos did u guys get this type of service? 

deano4598
14 minutes ago, stacksreg123 said:

I actually wouldn't mind getting my pecker sucked a little in a hands-on gogo. What gogos did u guys get this type of service? 

Baby Dolls, Windmill occasionally, Pandora, there may be others.

George1234
5 hours ago, stacksreg123 said:

Pandora, over the road from KINK, offers this service. They don’t have a special corner though, it is wherever you happen to be seated. 

Doober22

Whats the deal with the KINK guy??

Don't think i've ever a seen biz owner / rep get into petty sniping,posting etc on the forums. They do a bit of promo, comment occasionally on feedback and that's it. This guy is just winding people up or its the way he is?

While kind of entertaining to read  can see how after a while it might put some people off going into the place despite positive comments. And yes I have been in and the place is ok.

@kink cut the crap and post some pics or give info on whats happening at the club :Party1:

Scuba+

Last night although Sugarbaby has good atmosphere a couple of their best girls aren't there, one now in Dollhouse XXX.

Windmill upstairs better than Sugarbaby yesterday

KINK
5 hours ago, Doober22 said:

Whats the deal with the Kink guy??

Don't think i've ever a seen biz owner / rep get into petty sniping,posting etc on the forums. They do a bit of promo, comment occasionally on feedback and that's it. This guy is just winding people up or its the way he is?

While kind of entertaining to read  can see how after a while it might put some people off going into the place despite positive comments. And yes I have been in and the place is ok.

@kink cut the crap and post some pics or give info on whats happening at the club :Party1:

Hahaha

someone wound me up, apologies. 

Gibsons1
15 hours ago, deano4598 said:

Baby Dolls, Windmill occasionally, Pandora, there may be others.

Must have been the off season at Pandora last May as I was in there about 5x and all I got was a rub over the pants.  There were a couple drink broads that wouldn't take the hint to get lost...  there were a couple gems in there but didn't see any 'hands-on' more than an over the pants deal.

Thaifix
16 minutes ago, Gibsons1 said:

Must have been the off season at Pandora last May as I was in there about 5x and all I got was a rub over the pants.  There were a couple drink broads that wouldn't take the hint to get lost...  there were a couple gems in there but didn't see any 'hands-on' more than an over the pants deal.

Packed out the other night which rather goes to show how things change from day to day.

Perhaps the pertinent point is the thread title says "current agogo status" not last May.

Gibsons1
2 minutes ago, Thaifix said:

Packed out the other night which rather goes to show how things change from day to day.

Perhaps the pertinent point is the thread title says "current agogo status" not last May.

Is it currently "hands on"?  (Which is the subject of the post I was replying to).  If you saw someone getting sucked off in the bar - feel free to answer on it as I didn't see anything like that in the Spring.

Thaifix
1 minute ago, Gibsons1 said:

Is it currently "hands on"?  (Which is the subject of the post I was replying to).  If you saw someone getting sucked off in the bar - feel free to answer on it as I didn't see anything like that in the Spring.

It is 100% hands on and always has been - as mentioned tho it does go to show how things can change from day to day.

enterprise

Think SirL marks and comments are pretty reasonable, but things can change daily ( especially in gogos with daily contracts like DollHouse) and on time of night, if you go in too late alot of best girls have been bf already. Also if you have a good connection with one girl it can turn that bar into a postitive.

I look at number and quality of girls

Price of drinks.

Atmosphere (a bit subjective perhaps) 

Music loudness, style. For me too loud and leave 

chippysam

After almost 3 weeks of pretty constant gogo visiting , lost count of them all . Been in the better ones many times and at different times . Apart from KINK did not visit any hands on gogos , just the way it went this time . My top choices for Walking St . Palace number one for sheer volume of hot girls and some good fun ones too, when their first team is in and the place is packed with girls head and shoulders above the rest . Joint second Skyfall and Sapphire would have put Skyfall second in my first week but Sapphire has been picking up some hot girls last week or two . with a mention Panda some lookers in there , Farenhight  some good fun girls in there and a couple of lookers . Iron is lost in space not even a shadow of its former self . Sensations looks to be getting back some of its former glory , but a bit to go yet . Peppermint OK a bit hit and miss , Beach Club nice little club but no customers few girls . Bliss and Bypass not much in there . The rest I visited hardly worth a comment .

LK Metro well KINK a standout on the Metro not sure about the layout upstairs but a welcome addition to LK , next Crystal smart club some nice girls and a bit of entertainment pole dancers , rest of the clubs pretty much the same odd good looker but few and far between the rest of the girls . 

SirL

Friday evening on WS

Dollhouse 8/10 The A team of slim naked girls downstairs had returned, after it had been quiet when I briefly looked in earlier in the week. I'm really not sure in this environment which of the guys or the girls are the predators, and which are the prey.  One of the cute downstairs dancers, wearing only a little yellow miniskirt, kept on wiggling her sexy ass in my direction, followed every 15 seconds by glancing around and smiling in a coy sort of way as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.  My mind was like putty when faced with such outrageously predatory behaviour, so of course I invited her for a drink.  She was so hot I was afraid butter might actually melt in her mouth, so I stopped her overheating by helping her off with her miniskirt, leaving her in her birthday suit, and she expressed her thanks by sticking her boobs in my face.  From that moment on I could tell we were going to get along fine.  Dollhouse is maybe my favourite Pattaya gogo now, downstairs is surprisingly better than upstairs which is a little bit lifeless and dull.

SugarBaby 5.5/10 I'm still not sure where the hot girls that are reported to work here are hiding.  I saw no-one I wanted to buy a LD for.  Is it improving?  Well maybe a little bit, but there's a long way upwards to go to get back to where it was a couple of years ago.  Lots of customers though.

Windmill 7.5/10 Same as before, and same as the last time you, dear reader, went there.  One of the more experienced girls I've known from previous years told me I have ladies too much.  Ladies many many.  Butterfly.  So I was out of favour with her and maybe I'll have to take things a bit more gently to keep in the good books of the cute little things.  Probably stick with one girl for a few visits kind of thing.  I suppose I have been a bit like a kid in a candy shop in there recently.  Ladies many many sums it up quite well.

ZRHuser

Just back from a visit to Soi LK. Here my impression of the Gogo's I visited:

Kink: First Gogo I went into after I read so much about it. Very nice line up downstairs, but most on the shorter side. May have been because I sat in the very comfy benches in the back (so you look a little down on the Girls). There was a show of the upstairs Girls, but that was not too exiting, at least for me. I am aware that you do not get stunners doing the stuff going on up there, so I do understand that, if you use the Girls working there, you will not get real eye candy. Music was great at a good level. What pissed me off was the luckewarm beer I got served, thats a total no go, at least at 9:45pm. 

Lady Love: I did see all 3 rotations there, one was good, the rest was average at best. Service Girl told me BF for the Girls of the best rotation was 2k before midnight. Well, keep on dancing then Girls. Beer was cold.

Champagne: Gogo with the most Customer, however the line up was mediocre, you could spot some good looking ones, but most where not to my taste. Beer again cold.

Paradise: I did see one good looking Girl and one above average, the rest was Beer Bar quality at best. Plus, they did a kind of show with naked Girls. minus, they did a show with naked Girls. They must have taken them from Beach Rd. and then just the cheapest ones they could find. Had a Sangsom Coke witch was fine. Did buy a Girl a drink, not because she was good looking, more because she may not get another one tonight, yup she was that ugly. Must have been my good heart.

I will visit some of the other Gogo's in LK another night, but I will not repeat the ones already visited, beside of KINK. When I go out, I have to stick to the Gogo's, because I vape. So it will be Walking mainly for me. No problems to vape in the mentioned places btw.

As a final note: I had two Girls from ThaiFriendly since I am here, and they both would be in high demand in the Bars I visited tonight. As they cost me less then the barfine (or not much more) I will mostly stick with TF again this holiday. 

mlay

WTF !! 2k BF in November in soi LK !! 

I'm not a CC but that's really a outrageous price ..no way I wi'll pay that ..

Look like a  ThaiFriendly membership is a better and cheaper option.

ZRHuser
23 minutes ago, mlay said:

WTF !! 2k BF in November in soi LK !! 

I'm not a CC but that's really a outrageous price ..no way I wi'll pay that ..

Look like a  Thaifriendly membership is a better and cheaper option.

Barfine for the Model Rotation, or however they call them, is reduced past midnight at LL. But still above 1k. That said, I do not have a problem to pay a high barfine (yes even 2k) if I really really want a Girl. But I did not see one to even think about it. 

enterprise
On 24/11/2018 at 17:25, SirL said:

Friday evening on WS

Dollhouse 8/10 The A team of slim naked girls downstairs had returned, after it had been quiet when I briefly looked in earlier in the week. I'm really not sure in this environment which of the guys or the girls are the predators, and which are the prey.  One of the cute downstairs dancers, wearing only a little yellow miniskirt, kept on wiggling her sexy ass in my direction, followed every 15 seconds by glancing around and smiling in a coy sort of way as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.  My mind was like putty when faced with such outrageously predatory behaviour, so of course I invited her for a drink.  She was so hot I was afraid butter might actually melt in her mouth, so I stopped her overheating by helping her off with her miniskirt, leaving her in her birthday suit, and she expressed her thanks by sticking her boobs in my face.  From that moment on I could tell we were going to get along fine.  Dollhouse is maybe my favourite Pattaya gogo now, downstairs is surprisingly better than upstairs which is a little bit lifeless and dull.

SugarBaby 5.5/10 I'm still not sure where the hot girls that are reported to work here are hiding.  I saw no-one I wanted to buy a LD for.  Is it improving?  Well maybe a little bit, but there's a long way upwards to go to get back to where it was a couple of years ago.  Lots of customers though.

Windmill 7.5/10 Same as before, and same as the last time you, dear reader, went there.  One of the more experienced girls I've known from previous years told me I have ladies too much.  Ladies many many.  Butterfly.  So I was out of favour with her and maybe I'll have to take things a bit more gently to keep in the good books of the cute little things.  Probably stick with one girl for a few visits kind of thing.  I suppose I have been a bit like a kid in a candy shop in there recently.  Ladies many many sums it up quite well.

DollHouse rocking on Friday, good turn out of girls, Sugar Baby has increased numbers but mostly chubby girls, Farenheit was so busy, no seats, was like high season arrived for the day. WindMill always busy, Baby Dolls has the naughties girls, hj, bj and more

ZRHuser

I went to Sapphire last night after the formula one race and have to say the line up is great, many customers enjoying the Happy hour all night, unfortunately that offer did not apply for my Coke Zero. I have not been to the other top places, so I can not compare Sapphire to them. But as I have been to Sapphire many times over the years, I do not see a decline in the line up, beside the miss of on or two hyped Superstars from the past.

I also went into Hidden Agogo to see a Dancer I know from the past. It caters mostly to Korean and Japanese Customers. Line up was ok, but not outstanding, at least not in my eyes. But the Girls are made up the way to target the Korean and Japanese Customers. Not many Customers there, but some did let money rain on the Girls. If you are into earkilling Car Alarm Music, it's your place to go.

Edited by ZRHuser
missing words

Scuba+

Sunday night

I tried Club Electric Blue, right stage not used now, left stage had 3 naked average girls at front size 12s probably, about 5 girls with shorts on further back. Very average, i won't go back until someone reports its drastically improved

unitedpa

ve read the last couple o pages in this thread yet cant find a hint wrt my most pressing question. i am planning a return trip to thailand/pattaya. had a blast in the agogos in 2012 (mostly due to fully naked girls, pussies all over the place, showering action...). came back in early 2016 only to see goddamn bikinis and niple stickers goddamn everywhere (except windmill and iirc there was also some topless dancing in peppermint). situation was very sad.

so please, whats the situation wrt topless/nude dancing in the agogos? this town is still trying be a catholic sanctuary/family holiday destination, or is it back to being the sodom&gomorrha its meant to be ?

dont wanna sound dramatic, but ill pass pattaya on my way from BKK to koh chang if the answer is negative :Crappy:

Scuba+
ve read the last couple o pages in this thread yet cant find a hint wrt my most pressing question. i am planning a return trip to thailand/pattaya. had a blast in the agogos in 2012 (mostly due to fully naked girls, pussies all over the place, showering action...). came back in early 2016 only to see goddamn bikinis and niple stickers goddamn everywhere (except windmill and iirc there was also some topless dancing in peppermint). situation was very sad.
so please, whats the situation wrt topless/nude dancing in the agogos? this town is still trying be a catholic sanctuary/family holiday destination, or is it back to being the sodom&gomorrha its meant to be ?
dont wanna sound dramatic, but ill pass pattaya on my way from BKK to koh chang if the answer is negative :Crappy:
Nudity (Walking St):
Windmill (consistent standard)
Dollhouse & Dollhouse XXX (Best)
Sugarbaby (Pretty good although need more girls)
Club Electric Blue (currently not good)
Babydolls (fugly - not my types)
Lighthouse (maybe 1-2 girls)

Topless:
Wild cats (fugly)
Maybe others can add