Scuba+

Current Agogo status

SirL
8 minutes ago, KINK said:

Misquoted you only the once. 

6/10 for shark and whatever it was you gave them 

you don’t understand the point I’m making ?

No I don't understand the point you're making actually.

Remembering Shark the other day, I'm very happy with the 6/10 I gave them.  No interaction or hands on at all, all rather boring and I won't be returning soon, but IMO it's OK for other guys with different criteria to award Shark different marks.  I actually want to read what other guys who look at things differently from me think, I'm sure there are ways to have fun in gogos that I can learn, and gogos I've missed to be suggested.

KINK is actually a big beneficiary of my awarding extra marks for a fun party atmosphere.  I'm thinking the KINK girls upstairs are 6/10 at best, but I did have a great time, partly helped by several of the girls remembering me as a LD buyer and tipper from previous trips, so the good time I had bumped up the mark to (was it?) 8.5/10.  As a late reply to your question about what 1.5 was deducted for, I can clearly answer that it was for the not all that hotness of the upstairs girls' looks.  Recruiting hot looking upstairs girls is IMO the way for the KINK mark to rise.  There's no way the upstairs KINK girls are as hot as those of Palace/Tantra/Sapphire, but TBH a hands on gogo will always struggle on that.

Anyway, time to head out now, its 9pm, though I'm a bit knackered after the Bangkok trip.

Scuba+
Good chat 
You need to get draft in too, standard for most popular gogos

gorditoslayer
4 hours ago, KINK said:

Should have gone to Kink 

Mate. After I left Ninja I contemplated going into KINK. I stood outside opposite of it for a while and waited to see if anyone else was gonna in. Didnt want a repeat of Ninja where I was the only customer. I gave up after waiting 10 minutes lol.

Scuba+
Mate. After I left Ninja I contemplated going into KiNk. I stood outside opposite of it for a while and waited to see if anyone else was gonna in. Didnt want a repeat of Ninja where I was the only customer. I gave up after waiting 10 minutes lol.
Just go in to gogos and do a U turn if its rubbish, i used to do that all the time at LK Metro, they don't give you a hard time for turning round

gorditoslayer

I’d rather avoid the embarrassment entirely . How hands on is KINK? Can u get a blowjob in the corner ?

think8787
On 18/11/2018 at 22:00, SirL said:

Another depressing evening on WS. I left a lot of drinks half drunk - TBH honest most of my drinks were unfinished.  What all these gogos were missing was some 8's or 9's.  If the best girls are only 7's, then what's the point?

Palace 6.5/10 I'm going to be controversial by writing that I don't think Palace has the best line-up in town. I think Happy's was better, though maybe Palace's suffered from the hotties being off on Sunday.  Sure, there were 3 or 4 girls that were really hot, but there were a lot of stage fillers, including a few that shouldn't have been on any WS stage.  Is this really as good as it gets?

Bliss 5.5/10 Last year Bliss had a really hot show, but not now, the girls were mainly fatties.  I did see the topless Showgirls team, but there was nothing to get excited about.  

Sapphire 6/10 I was unimpressed by two rotations.  Yes, there were some topless dancers, but to me silicon is not hot.  This is the kind of line-up that would look about right for Mandarin or Glass House.  If the Sapphire fanboys want to think they are superior for spending time in the hottest bar in town, my response is that they're welcome to it.  I didn't finish my drink, and I won't hurry to return.

Panda no rating I went into Panda twice, and both times there were no good seats available so I left.  The place was packed with Asian faces.  At a quick glance lots of girls and this place has potential.

Fahrenheit no rating I went in once but no good seats available so I left.  Whilst I think WS is lacking hot girls, it doesn't seem to be lacking customers sitting in the gogos, and this is only mid November.  

Peppermint 6.5/10 Things got better here because I made a connection with the hottest girl in the gogo whilst she was dancing.  I kid myself I'm quite good at this eye contact stuff.  Of course I bought her a LD, and yes she did lapdance very sexy whilst drinking, the girl is indisputably hot, but when I asked, she didn't want a barfine. I wasn't sure why, probably because she doesn't like pumpui guys, but she did like my suggestion that I come back tomorrow.  I'll go back and buy her a LD again and hopefully enjoy her sexy dancing in my lap, but I don't have high expectations.  Even if she doesn't want a BF, a dance like that for a LD is good value from my PoV.

Heaven Above 6.5/10 Not as much fun as before.  HA does sound very variable.  Was the problem that it was Sunday night?  Certainly a few of my favourite girls from before were not there, but I think the problem was just that somehow the blue touchpaper that ignites the night was not lit, and it was very flat.  Girls not really looking for business, no urgency from the guys, everyone just going through the motions.  HA needs a party atmosphere to work.

Electric Blue no rating, but it was really bad.  I looked briefly in, but again the main left hand stage was mostly coyotes, the right hand stage empty, and about 3 customers.  This is so depressing.  I had wondered whether what had happened the other night was just that lots of girls had been BFed before I looked in, but tonight kind of disproved that idea.  Can't RJ sort out his dancers rather than his hairstyle?

Sugarbaby 5/10 Lots of guys in there, but if there were any attractive girls I couldn't see them, and trust me I did look all around.  I saw two rotations of 5 or 6 vertical dancers near the door, and every dancer was much fatter than my preference.  I've read recently someone writing this was better than WM, but I'd very much disagree.

How long are you going to be in patts this trip? Your making a nice round of all the agogos. Your views seem to be on par with my experience for the most part. The ones that the most talked about really were not looking there best on my visits either. Palace was one of the larger let downs of the bunch. One thing I learned from this last trip is not to walk in assuming ill sit down. That resulted in way too many half finished drinks. Looking around and doing a u turn if it looks bad is pretty much standard now. Some of them are really bad and not worth siting and waiting for it another rotation. 

SirL
1 hour ago, think8787 said:

How long are you going to be in patts this trip?

This trip will be about a month long, and I'm now about a week into it.  I'll return for about another month in Jan/Feb, ie I avoid peak season.  Since I'm in Pattaya for a couple of months total this winter, I'm happy to put time into what's basically reconnaissance.

Whilst I go to gogos a fair bit, I don't barfine from them much.  I'm a once a day kind of guy, and I prefer that to be mid-afternoon, ie 3-5pm because I'm not drunk then and can "do justice" to beautiful ladies (ie get it up easily).  So my MO is usually either get Line of hot gogo girl and get her to come to my condo at 3-5pm, or Soi 6.  I seem to be much better known amongst the ladies of Pattaya than I expect - the KINK upstairs girls scream when I walk in (already) and just last night I bought a drink for a girl who said she knew me from HA last year, but I didn't recognise her at all.  I'm thinking that this is just because the girls know I am a generous LD buyer and tipper.  I look to pay girls 1500B or so for afternoon sessions, with no barfine, so what I save on ST cost I spend on LDs and tips - I think that's a good way around as I see LDs as the lubricant of the system that keeps the girls wanting me.

gorditoslayer
1 hour ago, George1234 said:

You are embarrassed about walking into an empty GoGo, but are comfortable getting a blowjob in the corner? How about getting a blowjob in the corner of an empty room? 

hahahahahaha.....MY WORST NIGHT MARE

think8787
38 minutes ago, SirL said:

This trip will be about a month long, and I'm now about a week into it.  I'll return for about another month in Jan/Feb, ie I avoid peak season.  Since I'm in Pattaya for a couple of months total this winter, I'm happy to put time into what's basically reconnaissance.

Whilst I go to gogos a fair bit, I don't barfine from them much.  I'm a once a day kind of guy, and I prefer that to be mid-afternoon, ie 3-5pm because I'm not drunk then and can "do justice" to beautiful ladies (ie get it up easily).  So my MO is usually either get Line of hot gogo girl and get her to come to my condo at 3-5pm, or Soi 6.  I seem to be much better known amongst the ladies of Pattaya than I expect - the Kink upstairs girls scream when I walk in (already) and just last night I bought a drink for a girl who said she knew me from HA last year, but I didn't recognise her at all.  I'm thinking that this is just because the girls know I am a generous LD buyer and tipper.  I look to pay girls 1500B or so for afternoon sessions, with no barfine, so what I save on ST cost I spend on LDs and tips - I think that's a good way around as I see LDs as the lubricant of the system that keeps the girls wanting me.

That's an impressive trip. I wish I could do trips of that length but I have to be happy with what I can get. The only upside is when I do go I don't have to worry about money. The line thing is definitely something I need to start doing. Last trip was hitting the 6 during the day but id much prefer the lookers from the gogos.

SirL

Wednesday evening on WS

Crazy House 6.5/10 Much better than my first visit last week, as there were several girls I could be interested in who weren't there before.  So my rating jumps up 2.5 points.  This isn't some kind of conspiracy or mistake, it's just that gogos can vary a lot between different visits, particularly the sort of mid-level gogo that doesn't have enough hot girls for there always to be good targets.  I like the format of CH, and if there are hot girls there I like, then I'd naturally visit quite often.

Peppermint 5.5/10 I went back looking for the sexy dancer I'd had fun with a few days ago, but either she wasn't there or I'd forgotten what she looks like.  Sadly there wasn't a girl in the place I wanted to buy a LD for.

Lighthouse 6.5/10 I don't go here often but I was glad I did so last night as I got chosen by a nice topless dancer ["let the girl choose you"] who claimed she knew me and I'd bought her drinks in HA last year.  I didn't recognise her but she clearly knew my way of doing things so I suppose she's right.  I've been told to come back tonight and exchange Lines with her, and she knew I liked afternoon sessions (I was busy with the HA girls last year doing that) and she wants to come around to my condo and, errr, swim in the pool which sounds like a good idea to me.  She asked if I had hair down below, and when I told her I did she told me to cut it off and she'd smoke me so well I'd be glad I had done so.  All this was kind of led by her, though I was very happy for her to take the initiative because, well, she did have great tits.

Mistys 7/10 Mistys is a new discovery for me this year.  I've never had much success there before, but they have a good line-up and the girls are not at all shy.  I went looking for a girl I'd had fun with in there a few days ago, but amazingly when I saw her and waved her over she didn't recognise me at all.  This when she'd had her tongue down my throat a few days earlier.  Had she been drunk?  Never mind, top off and I had a good time with her in the bar last night.  Certainly one to work on for future afternoon sessions.  Mistys itself is a fun place and I'd now recommend guys take another look at it.  The girls include several who are young and goodlooking.

Windmill upstairs 7.5/10 Always a good place to end an evening IMO, I'm working on one little hottie.  You guys know all about it.

KINK
3 hours ago, George1234 said:

You are embarrassed about walking into an empty GoGo, but are comfortable getting a blowjob in the corner? How about getting a blowjob in the corner of an empty room? 

Yes, thank you. 

BJ in the corner WTF

Gibsons1
6 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Just go in to gogos and do a U turn if its rubbish, i used to do that all the time at LK Metro, they don't give you a hard time for turning round

I do this all the time.  Only time I got some flack for it was some dump in Nana Plaza that was full of smoke (and old ladies).  I started coughing towards the lady who had my arm (she literally dragged me in) and she released me. 

It gets expensive when you go in, buy a drink and in less than 5 minutes you want to leave.

KINK
1 hour ago, hivesql said:

That’s the spirit! I’m sure you will have plenty of customers in no time. I was joking about the blowjob thing too lol. Not even Babydolls does that

Lolol

if you were joking, funny how you’ve asked others bars. 

KINK
1 hour ago, Gibsons1 said:

I do this all the time.  Only time I got some flack for it was some dump in Nana Plaza that was full of smoke (and old ladies).  I started coughing towards the lady who had my arm (she literally dragged me in) and she released me. 

It gets expensive when you go in, buy a drink and in less than 5 minutes you want to leave.

KINK is no smoking downstairs, smoking upstairs only, and we regularly turn in the extractor fans to full speed. 

Even smokers don’t like Smokey rooms, believe it or not. 

deano4598

Guys knock off the sniping at each other, some posts removed. If you have had your say NICELY and dissagree then by all means say so but be nice about it. I have done this to stop the thread getting out of control. Anyone continuing the unpleasant bickering can spend a few days with Jenny.

gorditoslayer
2 hours ago, KINK said:

Lolol

if you were joking, funny how you’ve asked others bars. 

Where did you see me asking other bars? I just went back and reread my agogo review, and reread my trip report. nothing about ever asking any bars for anything.

Edited by gorditoslayer
Edited because I didn't see Deano's post before posting my reply. Sorry

KINK
1 hour ago, deano4598 said:

Guys knock off the sniping at each other, some posts removed. If you have had your say NICELY and dissagree then by all means say so but be nice about it. I have done this to stop the thread getting out of control. Anyone continuing the unpleasant bickering can spend a few days with Jenny.

2 minutes ago, hivesql said:

Where did you see me asking other bars? I just went back and reread my agogo review, and reread my trip report. nothing about ever asking any bars for anything. Are you putting my words into my mouth now?

In the Jenny 

KINK
1 hour ago, deano4598 said:

I’m on here, pure and simply to listen to both negative and positive feedback. 

Constructive criticism. 

Not to hear this bloke going on about unrelated stuff, when’s he’s not even step foot in KINK

YOUR CALL GUYS

You want to improve things or not ?

if so, please stick to the topic.

Thaifix
5 minutes ago, KINK said:

Constructive criticism. 

Not to hear this bloke going on about unrelated stuff, when’s he’s not even step foot in Kink

YOUR CALL GUYS

Bro where are people going off topic? Its a thread about "the state of gogo bars" and as far as i can see its discussing only gogo bars - unless I have missed some hidden posts.

gorditoslayer
5 minutes ago, KINK said:

Constructive criticism. 

Not to hear this bloke going on about unrelated stuff, when’s he’s not even step foot in Kink

YOUR CALL GUYS

This thread name is current-agogo status. I gave a review of the 10 gogo's i visited. You then asked why I didn't go to KINK. I explained very politely why I didn't go into KINK. You tell me "to get a life". 

Its all good.

KINK
31 minutes ago, Thaifix said:

Bro where are people going off topic? Its a thread about "the state of gogo bars" and as far as i can see its discussing only gogo bars - unless I have missed some hidden posts.

Could have sworn it began about KINK in particular?