Scuba+

Current Agogo status

KINK
On 16/11/2018 at 17:29, SirL said:

Thursday evening

My first night in Pattaya for nine months, but sadly all doesn't seem to be well in WS.

Baccara 6/10 Same as nine months ago, maybe the dancers aren't as tall and siliconed as they used to be, now more like normal homely Thai girls.  Only about 1 dancer in 20 downstairs was showing noms.

Tantra 7/10 The girls aren't as hot as they used to be.  I saw two rotations, only a couple of metres away of course, but there just weren't any stunners.  The girls are above WS average looks, but nothing to get very excited by.

Crazy House 4/10 I like the CH format, and a couple of years ago this was one of my favourite gogos, but last night simply none of the girls were at all attractive.  Zero girls I wanted any kind of physical contact with.  I'd like to like CH, but it's not happening there.

Shark 5/10 Girls all very average, all a bit pointless.

Electric Blue 3/10 Dreadful.  I walked in about 10pm and on the main left stage there were about six coyote dancers, and no dancers on the right stage.  It was as if the normal right stage girls had been moved over to the left stage, and the normal left stage girls had gone missing.  No sign of Jik (was that her name?) with the big tits, or any girl at all like her.  After the girls changed, the next rotation had about six coyotes and one unattractive nude girl.  What has happened to CEB?

Dollhouse 6/10 at about 10.30 upstairs had two bored girls on the playmat, surrounded by guys but no interacting at all, and three vertical dancers showing no interest in me sitting below them.  Downstairs was better, the front stage had some hot naked girls.  Surprising to me that I preferred to spend time downstairs rather than upstairs.

Heaven Above 8/10 A disappointing evening got a lot better in HA, which was pretty much how I remember it.  I've been there on better nights, but last night was pretty good.  About ten girls recognised me and jumped me, which I was happy about.  I short timed half a dozen of them on my last trip, and I expect I'll be keeping them busy in the next few weeks.

Windmill 7/10 All is normal and unchanged in Windmill-land.  I get that it's not some guys style, and it's not really mine, but if that's what you like then you'll have as good a time as on your last trip in there.

Maybe my disappointed reaction to several WS gogos last night had a lot to do with what I'd been doing on Wednesday afternoon and evening....

FKK Sharks near Frankfurt 10/10 A wide range of girls, but 5-7 of them would rate 10/10 to me.  Angelic faces, tight bodies, gorgeous boobies bouncing as they walked around naked.  15 girls there who were better looking than any girl in Tantra last night.  Hotties everywhere.  If you live in Europe and your budget is such that you think BF1500 + ST3000 is par for the course for a fuck, you owe it to yourself to go to Sharks, and if it's not a lifechanging experience it may well be a holidaychanging one.  Wed-Sat between 6-8pm seems to be the best time to be there.  I've been twice in the last couple of months now, and I will be certainly going again.

Great new gogo on LK - gives it 8.5 out of 10

disappointing time at heave but gives that an 8

how’d you come up with these figures ?

think8787

On my last night in thailand I hit up Nana Plaza for one last hurrah. It was crazy to me how different the feel of the bangkok gogos are compared to patts. It's got such a hardened feel. Not many smiles, girls on there phones everywhere, smoking cigarettes etc. It felt more like a strip club in the states than something in thailand. Not really anything wrong with it just my observation. The general feel of pattaya is just something I love. Two that I really liked :

Billboard 

Great set up really like this bar. Rotating left stage with easy view of the girls. Fully nude right stage with lots of attractive girls.

Butterflies

Two large stages full of dancing girls and one nude stage. Nice couch seats on left side. While it could get pricy I very much like the policy here of order the girl two drinks and she gets out of her dance rotation. If you buy one drink she comes to you after dancing, but two and she comes right away and stays there. If this option was available it in patts my already large bills would be even bigger.

Edited by think8787

SirL
7 hours ago, KINK said:

KINK - 8.5 out of 10

cone on then, I’m interested to know why the 1.5 points were deducted ???

1.5 points deducted simply on the hotness of the girls, sorry.  If you saw the Sharks girls you'd understand the situation, please trust me.  I'm still trying to get Viorica's* boobs out of my mind, and it may take quite a while. (and I thought I was being quite nice to KINK in my write-up, how greedy are you?)    ;-)

* lots of mileage about Viorica on  http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt  if you really want to read it.

SirL
7 hours ago, KINK said:

I didn't write at all that HA was disappointing, far from it.  It was the evening generally before HA that was disappointing, ie 3/10 at CEB.  HA was really good, but I have given KINK 0.5 more than HA so stop being greedy!

To be clear, the reason that Pattaya gogos aren't getting near 10/10 is simply that the Sharks girls were really really hot.  Perhaps FKK Sharks has cured me of my yellow fever.  But tomorrow's writeup, of gogos I've just left tonight, will include a 9/10.

Stealyman
11 hours ago, KINK said:

KINK - 8.5 out of 10

cone on then, I’m interested to know why the 1.5 points were deducted ???

This is great service... The gentlemen gave all the other gogo's a rating of about a 6 and he decided to give your's an 8.5 which is great.

Yet you were still interested in what could be done better.

Good stuff.  Props to KINK

Will be sure to check it out.

:Number1a:

SirL

Saturday night

Happy 7/10 Fairly similar to Tantra, but IMO the Happy girls generally were better looking than Tantra's, though sadly in Happy since I have a white face I was invisible.  Apparently the Happy dress code has been variable in recent months, but last night the girls on the main stage were all in nice little bikinis.  Very few tattoos, pale skinned girls who don't try to smile at or hustle customers from on stage, and about 1 out of 10 were showing noms, so all very much out of the Japanese playbook.  I like to start an evening at bars like Happy, Tantra and Baccara looking at these type of girls, and I'll go on doing so.  They ignore me and I don't even think about buying LDs.

Dollhouse 9/10 It was sort of a one-off dance contest downstairs to celebrate the manager's birthday, but really there wasn't much of a contest (nothing like Nanapong) and it was a fairly regular evening with the bar packed with guys perhaps expecting "out of control" dancing.  I give it 9/10 mainly because there are a lot of hot dancers wearing very little on the ground floor stage.  I was buying LDs and having a great time.  Even more hot naked dancers and I'd have to give it 10/10, but really this is exactly the kind of gogo I like.  The worst aspect of the evening was the ridiculous new hairstyle of the owner RJ, who's now either wearing a wig or has had hair transplants, dyed black, but even that sight couldn't put me off the girls.

DH.jpg.1fc01200c6e515a7f8c3e2a7797353a2.jpg

Mistys 7/10 Mistys hasn't worked out much for me in recent visits, but I think I've worked out how to play it, and certainly the girls have improved since my last visit.  Now the girls are a younger bunch of which I'd have been happy to spend time with several, and I had a great time with one.  Very much hands-on, but not in a playtable Windmill way.  I think this is the first time I've visited Mistys and wanted to return soon.

Scuba+
Saturday night
Happy 7/10 Fairly similar to Tantra, but IMO the Happy girls generally were better looking than Tantra's, though sadly in Happy since I have a white face I was invisible.  Apparently the Happy dress code has been variable in recent months, but last night the girls on the main stage were all in nice little bikinis.  Very few tattoos, pale skinned girls who don't try to smile at or hustle customers from on stage, and about 1 out of 10 were showing noms, so all very much out of the Japanese playbook.  I like to start an evening at bars like Happy, Tantra and Baccara looking at these type of girls, and I'll go on doing so.  They ignore me and I don't even think about buying LDs.
Dollhouse 9/10 It was sort of a one-off dance contest downstairs to celebrate the manager's birthday, but really there wasn't much of a contest (nothing like Nanapong) and it was a fairly regular evening with the bar packed with guys perhaps expecting "out of control" dancing.  I give it 9/10 mainly because there are a lot of hot dancers wearing very little on the ground floor stage.  I was buying LDs and having a great time.  Even more hot naked dancers and I'd have to give it 10/10, but really this is exactly the kind of gogo I like.  The worst aspect of the evening was the ridiculous new hairstyle of the owner RJ, who's now either wearing a wig or has had hair transplants, dyed black, but even that sight couldn't put me off the girls.
DH.jpg.1fc01200c6e515a7f8c3e2a7797353a2.jpg

Mistys 7/10 Mistys hasn't worked out much for me in recent visits, but I think I've worked out how to play it, and certainly the girls have improved since my last visit.  Now the girls are a younger bunch of which I'd have been happy to spend time with several, and I had a great time with one.  Very much hands-on, but not in a playtable Windmill way.  I think this is the first time I've visited Mistys and wanted to return soon.

In the last week Dollhouse seems to be having more naked young slim girls downstairs, the right way to go and a definite improvement, let's hope it continues

jorgethepussylover
4 hours ago, SirL said:

Misty can be secret dirty gogo. because i know ladyboy mamasan before she work wildcat and dclub. i say to her find me girl to give handjob and can finger girl receive handjob blowjob from 1-2 girl. for one hour 6-7 lady drink (one for mamasan) total bin can become 1200-1500. If only receive one girl this become 800 baht.

ladyboy mamasan name naughty she is i think number 1 mamasan Walking Street say to her hello you have girl i can Touch and buy lady drink and she make help to you

Edited by jorgethepussylover

SirL
2 hours ago, jorgethepussylover said:

Misty can be secret dirty gogo. because i know ladyboy mamasan before she work wildcat and DClub. i say to her find me girl to give handjob and can finger girl receive handjob blowjob from 1-2 girl. for one hour 6-7 lady drink (one for mamasan) total bin can become 1200-1500. If only receive one girl this become 800 baht.

ladyboy mamasan name naughty she is i think number 1 mamasan Walking Street say to her hello you have girl i can touch and buy lady drink and she make help to you

Apparently in the past Mistys has been a bit of a HJ & BJ kind of place, but in bar that's not my kind of thing and I don't know anything much about that.  The girls seem younger now so maybe it's not so much like that now.  The girl I was drinking with probably would not have been up for HJ or BJ in bar, but she was very happy with my hands on her whilst telling her how suay she is etc etc in my pakwan way.  The girls dance on stage in bikini tops and little skirts, but they can come off when drinking with customers.  There were several girls I'd have been happy to buy drinks for, and they were sitting around doing nothing, so get in there gentlemen, it'll be worth your while.  I'll be returning to Mistys very soon.

Edited by SirL

jorgethepussylover
3 minutes ago, SirL said:

Apparently in the past Mistys has been a bit of a HJ & BJ kind of place, but in bar that's not my kind of thing and I don't know anything much about that.  The girls seem younger now so maybe it's not so much like that now.  The girl I was drinking with probably would not have been up for HJ or BJ in bar, but she was very happy with my hands on her whilst telling her how suay she is etc etc in my pakwan way.  I'll be returning to Mistys very soon.

story i say to you is august 2018 and again i return to pattaya december i think can be same but this because i can be friend to mamasan 3-4 year now.

also all time i go to misty i not select girl i ask mamasan make help for me to find girl if she want money. because this possible i not receive number 1 beautiful girl to misty gogo. same you say to me possible not all girl big slut but some girl want the money!!!

SirL
2 minutes ago, jorgethepussylover said:

story i say to you is august 2018 and again i return to pattaya december i think can be same but this because i can be friend to mamasan 3-4 year now.

also all time i go to misty i not select girl i ask mamasan make help for me to find girl if she want money. because this possible i not receive number 1 beautiful girl to misty gogo. same you say to me possible not all girl big slut but some girl want the money!!!

Oh yes it wouldn't surprise me if there were an older lady or two in Mistys who's OK for HJs and BJs in bar, I'm not disagreeing, but I tend to go for younger ladies and don't want that kind of thing in bar anyway.

jorgethepussylover
2 minutes ago, SirL said:

Oh yes it wouldn't surprise me if there were an older lady or two in Mistys who's OK for HJs and BJs in bar, I'm not disagreeing, but I tend to go for younger ladies and don't want that kind of thing in bar anyway.

all time she find for me young girl but not #1 girl to misty possible # 5-10/30 girl. but i not make this all time for me only if have to much boom boom and this can become to foreplay and help become more horny to make motivation to find girl disco. good luck to your trip

Scuba+

A special mention for Living Dolls tonight, i had a look because of a couple of ex windmill girls worked here, no longer it seems. Heavy on big knickers here, reminded me of a night out in Glasgow.

Dollhouse was poor tonight, the A team had a night off

SirL

Another depressing evening on WS. I left a lot of drinks half drunk - TBH honest most of my drinks were unfinished.  What all these gogos were missing was some 8's or 9's.  If the best girls are only 7's, then what's the point?

Palace 6.5/10 I'm going to be controversial by writing that I don't think Palace has the best line-up in town. I think Happy's was better, though maybe Palace's suffered from the hotties being off on Sunday.  Sure, there were 3 or 4 girls that were really hot, but there were a lot of stage fillers, including a few that shouldn't have been on any WS stage.  Is this really as good as it gets?

Bliss 5.5/10 Last year Bliss had a really hot show, but not now, the girls were mainly fatties.  I did see the topless SWhowgirls team, but there was nothing to get excited about.  

Sapphire 6/10 I was unimpressed by two rotations.  Yes, there were some topless dancers, but to me silicon is not hot.  This is the kind of line-up that would look about right for Mandarin or Glass House.  If the Sapphire fanboys want to think they are superior for spending time in the hottest bar in town, my response is that they're welcome to it.  I didn't finish my drink, and I won't hurry to return.

Panda no rating I went into Panda twice, and both times there were no good seats available so I left.  The place was packed with Asian faces.  At a quick glance lots of girls and this place has potential.

Fahrenheit no rating I went in once but no good seats available so I left.  Whilst I think WS is lacking hot girls, it doesn't seem to be lacking customers sitting in the gogos, and this is only mid November.  

Peppermint 6.5/10 Things got better here because I made a connection with the hottest girl in the gogo whilst she was dancing.  I kid myself I'm quite good at this eye contact stuff.  Of course I bought her a LD, and yes she did lapdance very sexy whilst drinking, the girl is indisputably hot, but when I asked, she didn't want a barfine. I wasn't sure why, probably because she doesn't like pumpui guys, but she did like my suggestion that I come back tomorrow.  I'll go back and buy her a LD again and hopefully enjoy her sexy dancing in my lap, but I don't have high expectations.  Even if she doesn't want a BF, a dance like that for a LD is good value from my PoV.

Heaven Above 6.5/10 Not as much fun as before.  HA does sound very variable.  Was the problem that it was Sunday night?  Certainly a few of my favourite girls from before were not there, but I think the problem was just that somehow the blue touchpaper that ignites the night was not lit, and it was very flat.  Girls not really looking for business, no urgency from the guys, everyone just going through the motions.  HA needs a party atmosphere to work.

Electric Blue no rating, but it was really bad.  I looked briefly in, but again the main left hand stage was mostly coyotes, the right hand stage empty, and about 3 customers.  This is so depressing.  I had wondered whether what had happened the other night was just that lots of girls had been BFed before I looked in, but tonight kind of disproved that idea.  Can't RJ sort out his dancers rather than his hairstyle?

Sugarbaby 5/10 Lots of guys in there, but if there were any attractive girls I couldn't see them, and trust me I did look all around.  I saw two rotations of 5 or 6 vertical dancers near the door, and every dancer was much fatter than my preference.  I've read recently someone writing this was better than WM, but I'd very much disagree.

Edited by SirL

Scuba+
Another depressing evening on WS. I left a lot of drinks half drunk - TBH honest most of my drinks were unfinished.  What all these gogos were missing was some 8's or 9's.  If the best girls are only 7's, then what's the point?
Palace 6.5/10 I'm going to be controversial by writing that I don't think Palace has the best line-up in town. I think Happy's was better, though maybe Palace's suffered from the hotties being off on Sunday.  Sure, there were 3 or 4 girls that were really hot, but there were a lot of stage fillers, including a few that shouldn't have been on any WS stage.  Is this really as good as it gets?
Bliss 5.5/10 Last year Bliss had a really hot show, but not now, the girls were mainly fatties.  I did see the topless showgirls team, but there was nothing to get excited about.  
Sapphire 6/10 I was unimpressed by two rotations.  Yes, there were some topless dancers, but to me silicon is not hot.  This is the kind of line-up that would look about right for Mandarin or Glass House.  If the Sapphire fanboys want to think they are superior for spending time in the hottest bar in town, my response is that they're welcome to it.  I didn't finish my drink, and I won't hurry to return.
Panda no rating I went into Panda twice, and both times there were no good seats available so I left.  The place was packed with Asian faces.  At a quick glance lots of girls and this place has potential.
Fahrenheit no rating I went in once but no good seats available so I left.  Whilst I think WS is lacking hot girls, it doesn't seem to be lacking customers sitting in the gogos, and this is only mid November.  
Peppermint 6.5/10 Things got better here because I made a connection with the hottest girl in the gogo whilst she was dancing.  I kid myself I'm quite good at this eye contact stuff.  Of course I bought her a LD, and yes she did lapdance very sexy whilst drinking, the girl is indisputably hot, but when I asked, she didn't want a barfine. I wasn't sure why, probably because she doesn't like pumpui guys, but she did like my suggestion that I come back tomorrow.  I'll go back and buy her a LD again and hopefully enjoy her sexy dancing in my lap, but I don't have high expectations.  Even if she doesn't want a BF, a dance like that for a LD is good value from my PoV.
Heaven Above 6.5/10 Not as much fun as before.  HA does sound very variable.  Was the problem that it was Sunday night?  Certainly a few of my favourite girls from before were not there, but I think the problem was just that somehow the blue touchpaper that ignites the night was not lit, and it was very flat.  Girls not really looking for business, no urgency from the guys, everyone just going through the motions.  HA needs a party atmosphere to work.
Electric Blue no rating, but it was really bad.  I looked briefly in, but again the main left hand stage was mostly coyotes, the right hand stage empty, and about 3 customers.  This is so depressing.  I had wondered whether what had happened the other night was just that lots of girls had been BFed before I looked in, but tonight kind of disproved that idea.  Can't RJ sort out his dancers rather than his hairstyle?
Sugarbaby 5/10 Lots of guys in there, but if there were any attractive girls I couldn't see them, and trust me I did look all around.  I saw two rotations of 5 or 6 vertical dancers near the door, and every dancer was much fatter than my preference.  I've read recently someone writing this was better than WM, but I'd very much disagree.

I was in Sugarbaby last night briefly, the best girls weren't there, Sunday night off for some of these gogos it seems

SirL
37 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

I was in Sugarbaby last night briefly, the best girls weren't there, Sunday night off for some of these gogos it seems

You may well be right.  Perhaps you remember my theory that Sunday/Monday/Tuesday are consistently the weakest days of the week for gogo line-ups.  I'll be largely taking a break from them for a couple of days now, to do other stuff around town.

chippysam
57 minutes ago, SirL said:

You may well be right.  Perhaps you remember my theory that Sunday/Monday/Tuesday are consistently the weakest days of the week for gogo line-ups.  I'll be largely taking a break from them for a couple of days now, to do other stuff around town.

Sapphire was suffering from the Saturday night party , big night lots drinking . All the hot girls did really well for drinks ,so many could not turn up Sunday too hungover . Info gained on Sunday night whilst going round Walking St 

gorditoslayer

Impressions from last Saturday

Baccarat - 3/10 fancy establishment, many customers, but the girls look really underwhelming. They look like regular girls id see back home in a high school or something. Just very plain. Plain boobs. Plain ass. No tight bodies. No anything. Why do people like this place?

Tantra - 6.5/10 I honestly can’t judge the girls in this place as a whole because my eyes were fixated on one girl the entire time. The slim one with the cheek studs. I’d go there just for her alone.

Dollhouse - 7.5/10. I really like the outfits they had upstairs with the white stockings. Nice looking girls too. Dig the hands on experience here

Babydolls - 5/10. Found nothing attractive here. Some old girls. And the waitresses are fucking old guys right next to me lol

Sapphire - 8/10.  Walked out because no seats but girls are very hot here.

Windmill - 4/10. Too crowded and no girls caught my attention anyways 

Peppermint - 5/10. The girl I barfined here back in May wasn’t here anymore so was disappointed. Some lookers here though.

Skyfall - 8/10. Hot girls like Sapphire and I like the outfits

Queens Club - 7.5/10 Went on Sunday so not many customers but quality girls still

Ninja - 4/10 Also empty on Sunday, but girls not as good as Queens

SirL

Tuesday evening in Bangkok 

Crazy House 7/10 hardcore and grungy, but about half the girls on the main stage are naked.  I used to like it more than I seem to now.  If there were no naked girls I expect few customers would visit.

Shark 6/10 IMO the best gogo outfit in Thailand.  I really like the transparent gauze bra the girls at the front wear.

Dollhouse 8/10 Downstairs fairly routine, perhaps because the more extrovert downstairs girls have moved upstairs.  I really liked the naked table dancing setup upstairs - about 6 tables, about 8-10 mostly naked girls in each rotation, this is the in your face style of naked table dancing.  I enjoyed the favours of one hot lady and was buying LDs and tipping, which attracted other ladies and I had a really good time as things became particularly in my face.

Butterflies 7/10 lots of girls, a few customers.  Ked is no longer working as a welcome girl there - I showed pics of her to the welcome girls which were immediately recognised, but I was told she finish long time ago.

Twister 8.5/10 Packed with customers and hot girls, including a few hot topless ones at the front of the left stage.  Great gogo bar.  This line-up is IMO the hottest gogo girls in Thailand.

Billboard 8/10 Also packed with customers and hot girls.  About half the girls in the jacuzzi are topless.  I barfined one.

Spanky 8/10 The girls not as hot as Twister and Billboard, but I'm adding bonus marks for the great party atmosphere there always is in there.  I wish Pattaya had a gogo just like Spanky, the nearest is Heaven Above, but Spanky is more consistent.  The sexiest thing I have seen on stage in a gogo bar so far this trip was the best looking Spanky girl dancing to Tom Jones singing "Sex Bomb", because yes she was.

Even on a Tuesday night, IMO the girls in Twister and Billboard are a fair bit hotter than any of Palace/Tantra/Sapphire etc.  Anyone who doubts that Bangkok's top gogo girls are hotter than Pattaya's hottest should really go on consecutive nights, which IMO would settle the argument quickly. 

KINK
8 hours ago, hivesql said:

Impressions from last Saturday

Baccarat - 3/10 fancy establishment, many customers, but the girls look really underwhelming. They look like regular girls id see back home in a high school or something. Just very plain. Plain boobs. Plain ass. No tight bodies. No anything. Why do people like this place?

Tantra - 6.5/10 I honestly can’t judge the girls in this place as a whole because my eyes were fixated on one girl the entire time. The slim one with the cheek studs. I’d go there just for her alone.

Dollhouse - 7.5/10. I really like the outfits they had upstairs with the white stockings. Nice looking girls too. Dig the hands on experience here

Babydolls - 5/10. Found nothing attractive here. Some old girls. And the waitresses are fucking old guys right next to me lol

Sapphire - 8/10.  Walked out because no seats but girls are very hot here.

Windmill - 4/10. Too crowded and no girls caught my attention anyways 

Peppermint - 5/10. The girl I barfined here back in May wasn’t here anymore so was disappointed. Some lookers here though.

SkyFall - 8/10. Hot girls like Sapphire and I like the outfits

Queens Club - 7.5/10 Went on Sunday so not many customers but quality girls still

Ninja - 4/10 Also empty on Sunday, but girls not as good as Queens

Should have gone to KINK 

KINK
On 17/11/2018 at 20:07, KINK said:

SirL posted on Monday that he gave shark a 6/10

maune you two should hook up and go out together one night soon, as you’re not scoring fairly, which is misleading to customers and unfair to owners 

wouldn’t you agree ?

SirL
1 minute ago, KINK said:

SirL posted on Monday that he gave shark a 6/10

maune you two should hook up and go out together one night soon, as you’re not scoring fairly, which is misleading to customers and unfair to owners 

wouldn’t you agree ?

I don't understand the point you're making.

Firstly whatever numbers are given are subjective.  Of course different guys are looking for different things, so marks given might appear inconsistent between different reporters.

Secondly, you're still quoting your misunderstanding that I had a disappointing time on my first visit to HA.  On that visit, HA was not disappointing at all, far from it.  As I explained before, it was all the gogos earlier that night that were disappointing.  Please stop misquoting me.

I find it difficult to assign marks on the same simple scale to gogos that try to be different things.  Personally, I look for girls to be fun, interactive and hands on, and I'll probably never give a simple gogo in which even the hottest gogo girls just do a bored Pattaya shuffle more than 8 or so.  I award extra marks for a fun hands on party atmosphere, which other guys may not value.  I think it's OK for other guys to report on this thread who have different criteria - we can all live together - but I suppose it means marks could look inconsistent.  Of course different nights can differ as well.

KINK
3 minutes ago, SirL said:

I don't understand the point you're making.

Firstly whatever numbers are given are subjective.  Of course different guys are looking for different things, so marks given might appear inconsistent between different reporters.

Secondly, you're still quoting your misunderstanding that I had a disappointing time on my first visit to HA.  On that visit, HA was not disappointing at all, far from it.  As I explained before, it was all the gogos earlier that night that were disappointing.  Please stop misquoting me.

I find it difficult to assign marks on the same simple scale to gogos that try to be different things.  Personally, I look for girls to be fun, interactive and hands on, and I'll probably never give a simple gogo in which even the hottest gogo girls just do a bored Pattaya shuffle more than 8 or so.  I award extra marks for a fun hands on party atmosphere, which other guys may not value.  I think it's OK for other guys to report on this thread who have different criteria - we can all live together - but I suppose it means marks could look inconsistent.  Of course different nights can differ as well.

Misquoted you only the once. 

6/10 for shark and whatever it was you gave them 

you don’t understand the point I’m making ?

Gone-east
5 minutes ago, KINK said:

you don’t understand the point I’m making ?

I don't think anyone understands the point you are trying to make.

KINK
13 minutes ago, Gone-east said:

I don't think anyone understands the point you are trying to make.

Good chat