Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Scuba+

What might be useful is if people give their right up to date view on the agogo they visited that night or night before. They change daily.

Yesterday

Heaven Above - Lots of nudity but the best girls aren't there today

Wildcats - nothing in here, on the bright side happy hour to 10pm 49baht draft beer and free tequila or Sambuca.

Windmill - usual mixture of chubbies and one or two cute small ones

Dollhouse XXX - a number of slim young girls

Yes - i looked through the curtain and did a U turn. Even 2 for 1 drinks didn't entice me in

Mike056

Thanks Diver. Scene really changes all the time, but still nice to read personal updates.

pregnantladyboy

Maybe but one problem with doing that is Gogo owners reading PA might start to get annoyed by people shooting off their mouth and what they see as groundlessly dissing their Gogo. Like people saying 'Don't go to xxxxx gogo, it's full of fuglies' when the owner is trying to do his best to improve the quality of girls.

Gogo punters know they can watch good quality at What's Up, and maybe you won't get that quality at Angelwitch.

Heaven Above a few years ago was a place where you find some very cute and upper-end girls but mainly when you go in there now it's a load of 4s and 5s and the odd 3.

Do the gogos change night by night? I'm not so sure ..

Soi7
16 minutes ago, pregnantladyboy said:

Do the gogos change night by night?

Yes

Crushed
44 minutes ago, pregnantladyboy said:

Maybe but one problem with doing that is Gogo owners reading PA might start to get annoyed by people shooting off their mouth and what they see as groundlessly dissing their Gogo. Like people saying 'Don't go to xxxxx gogo, it's full of fuglies' when the owner is trying to do his best to improve the quality of girls.

Gogo punters know they can watch good quality at What's Up, and maybe you won't get that quality at Angelwitch.

Heaven Above a few years ago was a place where you find some very cute and upper-end girls but mainly when you go in there now it's a load of 4s and 5s and the odd 3.

I doubt anyone  that is actually on the ground in Pattaya will mention Angelwitch. 

Syco
3 minutes ago, Crushed said:

I doubt anyone  that is actually on the ground in Pattaya will mention Angelwitch

Angelwitch is closed

Gone-east

Palace (Sat 15th)
Even more rammed than it normally is if that’s possible. A heap of pretty girls but I fear my skin colour and age is becoming an ever increasing disadvantage.

Living Dolls Showcase (Sat 15th)
Never seen it so busy. Many Indians, Turkish/Arabic looking and young farangs. Line up ranges from very nice to fuglies. A couple of nice models and a welcome girl that are currently work in progess.

Peppermint (Fri 14th & Sat 15th)
Reasonably busy and wide variety of girls. Unfortunately, I was cock blocked both nights by a regular so was ‘forced’ to BF’ed her.

Note to myself: Need to visit different places.

Scuba+

As others have said agogos change every night, Heavens Above is a classic for that, a few days or weeks with chubbies and the usual motley crew and suddenly they pull one out the bag when a couple of slim young hot ones turn up.

If agogo can get a reputation of having a consistency of decent girls then they are onto a winner. If they have consistent fugglies then they're onto a loser, i don't see a problem with highlighting both ways

thaiftw
2 hours ago, Gone-east said:

Palace (Sat 15th)
Even more rammed than it normally is if that’s possible. A heap of pretty girls but I fear my skin colour and age is becoming an ever increasing disadvantage.

Living Dolls Showcase (Sat 15th)
Never seen it so busy. Many Indians, Turkish/Arabic looking and young farangs. Line up ranges from very nice to fuglies. A couple of nice models and a welcome girl that are currently work in progess.

Peppermint (Fri 14th & Sat 15th)
Reasonably busy and wide variety of girls. Unfortunately, I was cock blocked both nights by a regular so was ‘forced’ to BF’ed her.

Note to myself: Need to visit different places.

Can confirm, Palace was packed last night, a lot of girls are BF'd before mid night, quality is really through the roof, at least to a newbie like myself.

although they BF price is a bit high, BF after midnight is 1500/2000

thaiftw

To be honest, I was actively looking for a chubby girl last night, need one with big booty, and tall, just my fetish :P

Cropped Shaggy
9 hours ago, pregnantladyboy said:

A problem for them but not a problem for us, fortunately.

Scuba+
To be honest, I was actively looking for a chubby girl last night, need one with big booty, and tall, just my fetish 
Try Fahrenheit, i think you will find one there

geezerrb

The OP said it himself, they change daily so the thread is maybe redundant before it starts? 

Scuba+
The OP said it himself, they change daily so the thread is maybe redundant before it starts? 
I think that if bms keep posting good feedback on particular agogos then consistency is emerging so worth going to in my book

Cerby666
1 hour ago, thaiftw said:

To be honest, I was actively looking for a chubby girl last night, need one with big booty, and tall, just my fetish :P

Try Skyfall. Was there last night and earlier in the week. Unusually for them they might have what you are looking for. 

Mishkin
Can confirm, Palace was packed last night, a lot of girls are BF'd before mid night, quality is really through the roof, at least to a newbie like myself.
although they BF price is a bit high, BF after midnight is 1500/2000
Fuck, is BF 2000 really catching on?
How can BF go from 800 ten years ago to
to 1000 five years ago, to 1500 two years ago and now 2000?
That is an exponentional price increase I have never seen before anywhere.

Well, I know, the market makes the price, but sadly many people have no idea about what money is worth in Thailand and pay whatever. Talk about destroying the price for customers. I am really getting pissed off at those certain tourist groups that spread an uneducated, anti-social, primitive vibe.

Sorry for the rant. At least, higher prices will keep high end talent in those places, I guess.
But those are European prices! While most other things still cost 1/4 compared to first world, the gogo prices are way too inflated.

geezerrb
15 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
20 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

I think that if bms keep posting good feedback on particular agogos then consistency is emerging so worth going to in my book

Nice ideal but take no notice of me as I have virtually cut GG's out of my trips for the last couple of years as I became an even older fart and the BF's and girl rates got much higher, yes I am now a CC also some of those experiences when you get them out the venue and all of sudden they look the same as the BG I had last night.

SirL
29 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

take no notice of me as I have virtually cut GG's out of my trips for the last couple of years

So why are you interested in this thread, and trying to prevent it running it's course with comments like

58 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

the thread is maybe redundant before it starts? 

?

geezerrb
1 minute ago, SirL said:

So why are you interested in this thread, and trying to prevent it running it's course with comments like

?

Well if the demographic of the girls changes daily as the OP stated surely its a bit redundant, if you want to see whats available go there yourself and do not rely on old info. With the constant changes of GG's and the girls this thread is only slightly useful to those on the ground but it is a day late?

SirL
46 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

Well if the demographic of the girls changes daily as the OP stated surely its a bit redundant, if you want to see whats available go there yourself and do not rely on old info. With the constant changes of GG's and the girls this thread is only slightly useful to those on the ground but it is a day late?

If you think the thread is pointless, just ignore it rather than trying to disrupt it.

If you're interested in the content on the thread, though agreed it changes frequently, just read rather than being disruptive.

underbelly
20 minutes ago, SirL said:

If you think the thread is pointless, just ignore it rather than trying to disrupt it.

If you're interested in the content on the thread, though agreed it changes frequently, just read rather than being disruptive.

His comments are humorous and add weight to what might become a dry thread.

2 hours ago, geezerrb said:

Whatsapp

Not many I like here these days.

Palace 

Plenty are ok here but expect nose jobs and exotic looking women that will make you think you have a super model or make you want to puke.

Baccara

None I like here but if you like big tits and a little bit of meat you should be just dandy.

Airport

Downhill ....ahh I remember the good old days.

Sapphire

Something for everyone here and sheer weight of numbers means you should find one for you.

Windmill

That 8/10 sexy young thing you saw licking out another girl is actually my LLT and doesn't work there so please stop sitting next to her and molesting her when I go to the toilet. It would be good if the manager would stop asking me for her phone number too.

This is like 2-3 weeks ago when dinosaurs were roaming out front.

Shrapple

Based on last night's status:

11pm: doll house xxx, a few slim cuties plenty of fingering and ass eating going on. Not my scene, but cute young girls nine the less

11:30: sapphire, plenty of do able girls that are 7 out of 10 in my book. But the a Listers were probably barfined already. Wasn't packed, but not dead

12:30: peppermint, my friend said this was place had the best line up. All the good ones must of been barfined already as I didn't see anythibg I'd take.

Was at Queens earlier in the night about 9pm, plenty of plastic going around. A few 8's.

Skyfall, palace and imagine are on the hit list tonight.

Scuba+

Sapphire girls have suddenly improved, i guess the best have come back, plus one of the best Heaven Above girls now works there.

Windmill downstairs - same as usual, good atmosphere.

Wildcats - don't know why i bother, actually i do, just have a quick 49 baht beer to kick off.

Lighthouse and Bliss are no longer doing the any drink 75 baht to 9pm

TK_Knightster

I work with many of the agogo bars here in Pattaya and have done for years. All I can say is this, week in week out the line ups change. they have to change as girls get sponsors and decide to go back to the village, some girls finish their 10 day tag and therefore are not on the stage that day. Some get bored and move on to other venues, some just quit altogether and don't return. Some are so hungover the thought of standing on stage for another 10 hour shift with a banging hangover really isn't that attractive so they just BF themselves.

One thing to remember is this, ultimately the girls are here to earn as much money as they can to support their families, children, build their house etc etc........ once that has been fulfilled they head home.

Yes of course some stay to fill their pockets deeper that's always a driving factor. Others get sucked into the system and work for years, maybe paying off loans or they are just scared to return to normal life and miss that golden goose. But in general, you ask any of the girls and I would say at least 8/10 would say they would leave in a nano second if they were financially able to. 

SirL
1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:

one of the best Heaven Above girls now works there [at Sapphire]

Which HA girl please? (got a pic?)  I STed a number of HA girls on my last trip.

Edited by SirL