Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Advice Wanted - First Time on Multiple UK Tourist Visas (120days) What Happens?

Agent09

My next trip is in December, as UK citizen, overall trip arrive 31 Dec BKK, depart from BKK 29 March. Overall an 88 night stay.

I have used 60 day UK tourist visa and their 'O' visa predecessor many times before but this time I will apply for TWO times 60 day UK tourist visa. I know how to get this and do the forms etc in UK no problem but who can explain to me (in today's rules) what exactly happens IN Thailand under this set up?

My 60 days will expire on first visa on Thu Feb 28th where according to my itinerary I shall be in Pattaya ( on day 51 of a 60 day Pattaya stay)

So.. what do I have to do, what do I need to get or provide, where do I need to go, do I need register with anyone or pay anything, get anything stamped etc, and anything else to go from the one visa to the other these days?  I've been many times but never done a fabled 'border run' and not sure if this old routine still even exists ?

An up to date synopsis of what's needed and what's to be done and when please and any guidelines of issues to watch out for. Thanks

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

No such things as a ‘two times 60 day visa’.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

By the sound of it you just need a SETV (60 days) then go to Jomtien Immigration for a 30 day extension which is 1900 Baht and this will cover the 88 day trip, no Visa runs required.

It's a busy time for our resident Visa expert Davidge 555

Not sure why you've mentioned 120 days when you appear to be staying for 89. Anyway a SETV (60 days) and 30 day extension at Jomtien will be sufficient

a 25 pound tourist visa from the uk will give 59 nights and a 1,900 bht extension at jomtien another 30 = 89

5 hours ago, striderman said:

a 25 pound tourist visa from the uk will give 59 nights and a 1,900 bht extension at Jomtien another 30 = 89

Unless you go to Cardiff Consulate where you have to pay £35 and strictly cash only :rolleyes:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived