IGNORED

Amari Nova Suites

richocean

Hi 

I am coming back for my third trip to Pattaya and looking to stay at the Amari Nova Suites in  One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with Kitchenette. just wondering if anyone has stayed here recently and can advise if this is a good choice? also if there are any extra joiner fees.

Many thanks 

The one bedroom suites at Amari Nova are huge. Open plan kitchen with stools and large lounging space, usually with an L-shaped couch from memory and large LCD Tv. 

The main bedroom is again massive with another TV and seperate bathroom which can be accessed from the bedroom or a second door near the kitchen. 

Rooftop pool is ok   

Personally I think it’s one of the best value 1 bedroom suites I’ve stayed in, the only down side is it’s slightly out of the way. You can walk to either 2nd Rd or Pattaya Klang in about 10 minutes or jump on a moto-taxi right near the hotel

There’s also a hotel shuttle that will take you to Central Festival and beyond. 

I've stayed hear a bunch as the above posters stated the rooms are huge u bring in 2 girls at the same time with no extra charge, it out the way which I like but still right there so yeah good choice.

I stayed here back in March and I found that it was a great deal, the room was huge (they upgraded me) and although a bit off the beaten track, it was a short walk to Soi 6.  I only had breakfast there one day but found it to be pretty good.

On 13/09/2018 at 22:09, richocean said:

Hi 

I am coming back for my third trip to Pattaya and looking to stay at the Amari Nova Suites in  One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with Kitchenette. just wondering if anyone has stayed here recently and can advise if this is a good choice? also if there are any extra joiner fees.

Many thanks 

Top place, stayed many times. Last time was 6 months ago, a mate and I stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Great rooftop pool, nice breakfast, classy rooms. Guest friendly of course.

• 4 weeks later...

I was eyeing this place up in March. I know it's got a rooftop pool, but is it obstructed by any other high rises nearby? I've been caught out by this a few times in Bangkok and it's hampered my ability to work on my sub par tan. No rooftop bar is a bit of a fucker, but I can live with that, as long as I can load up on vitamin D.

On 10/10/2018 at 21:21, StevieGreen said:

I was eyeing this place up in March. I know it's got a rooftop pool, but is it obstructed by any other high rises nearby? I've been caught out by this a few times in Bangkok and it's hampered my ability to work on my sub par tan. No rooftop bar is a bit of a fucker, but I can live with that, as long as I can load up on vitamin D.

No obstructions....pool gets sunshine all day. The pic is of the pool at Centara Nova Spa, in the background is Amar Nova Suites...you can see no tall buildings around.

C3F2A0EF-CC74-490E-BDBA-F6C501B91905.jpeg

how much per night are they asking for this one

6 hours ago, onehunglo said:

how much per night are they asking for this one

Do you mean Amari Nova Suite?...price from 1,500 for a studio. If you mean Centara Nova Spa, rooms start from 1,200.

15 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Do you mean Amari Nova Suite?...price from 1,500 for a studio. If you mean Centara Nova Spa, rooms start from 1,200.

lottellee the main man !! thanks mate amaro nova suite was the one , i checked it out online deluxe 1 bedroom was 1,800 a night , a lot bigger room . not bad i thinks , will most probably give it a go next trip , looks appealing , nice pics of rooms on their website . i just paid about 2,200 a night at the Acqua for 10 nights last week ( got home thursday 2 days ago ) same room i had before but on 2nd floor .

only thing i didn't like at the Aqua was that fucking chair in-between the bed and tv , it's legs stick out on a 45 degree angle and when walking past you keep kicking you toes on them ... fucking hurts ..... 5555

34 minutes ago, onehunglo said:

lottellee the main man !! thanks mate amaro nova suite was the one , i checked it out online deluxe 1 bedroom was 1,800 a night , a lot bigger room . not bad i thinks , will most probably give it a go next trip , looks appealing , nice pics of rooms on their website . i just paid about 2,200 a night at the Acqua for 10 nights last week ( got home thursday 2 days ago ) same room i had before but on 2nd floor .

only thing i didn't like at the aqua was that fucking chair in-between the bed and tv , it's legs stick out on a 45 degree angle and when walking past you keep kicking you toes on them ... fucking hurts ..... 5555

Yes mate, Acqua is a top hotel...very classy, but the rooms are a little small for the price. Re the Amari, yes the suites are fantastic, I shared a 2 bedroom one with a Mate last Feb.

4 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Yes mate, Acqua is a top hotel...very classy, but the rooms are a little small for the price. Re the Amari, yes the suites are fantastic, I shared a 2 bedroom one with a Mate last Feb.

they gave me the small room at the Aqua online as could only get that one but upgrade to the better one when i got there , still small compared to amari's site , if i can remember they say 75sq - 130 sq , a huge difference and around the same price 

3 hours ago, onehunglo said:

they gave me the small room at the aqua online as could only get that one but upgrade to the better one when i got there , still small compared to Amari's site , if i can remember they say 75sq - 130 sq , a huge difference and around the same price 

One important difference between the Acqua and Amari Nova Suites is location. The Acqua on soi Honey is great if you want to be right in the middle of the noise and action, whereas Amari Nova is on soi AR and has a bit more of a chilled vibe, can still walk to Soi 6, but need taxi bike or walk to Buhakow and take a songtaw to LK.

I like both locations to be honest.

i like the peace and quiet better so will try the amari next time for sure . thanks for your input LW , a great head of info you have . any other good ones don't hesitate to put them up 

these 2 pics are of the Acqua

DSC00089.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

34 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

One important difference between the Acqua and Amari Nova Suites is location. The Acqua on soi Honey is great if you want to be right in the middle of the noise and action, whereas Amari Nova is on soi AR and has a bit more of a chilled vibe, can still walk to Soi 6, but need taxi bike or walk to Buhakow and take a songtaw to LK.

I like both locations to be honest.

How much of a walk is it to Soi 6?

I'm a Centara One member, so try and stay at Centaras wherever I can, but as trivial as it sounds, none of their suites have a large fridge. You can't store shit in those little mini-bar fridges. In Pattaya I normally stay at Centara Azure, but their rooms are just too pokey for anything longer than a 2 night stay.

6 minutes ago, StevieGreen said:

How much of a walk is it to Soi 6?

I'm a Centara One member, so try and stay at Centaras wherever I can, but as trivial as it sounds, none of their suites have a large fridge. You can't store shit in those little mini-bar fridges. In Pattaya I normally stay at Centara Azure, but their rooms are just too pokey for anything longer than a 2 night stay.

Again, I’m also a fan of the Azure. Beautiful hotel in a great location. Like you I am also a Centara One member. However, yes I agree the rooms in the Azure are a bit small.

From Amari Nova Suites it takes me (walking quickly 6minutes), at a very leisurely stroll it would be nearer 10.

1 hour ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Again, I’m also a fan of the Azure. Beautiful hotel in a great location. Like you I am also a Centara One member. However, yes I agree the rooms in the Azure are a bit small.

From Amari Nova Suites it takes me (walking quickly 6minutes), at a very leisurely stroll it would be nearer 10.

Azure's location is tough to beat. Just a shame their biggest room tops out at 28sqm. I get really bad cabin fever after a bit.

Have you ever tried Centara Central Pattaya? They have 60sqm suites/studios. Read some pretty wanky reviews on it though. Over ran with Indians and in desperate need of an upgrade, or so I read.

Do you mean the Centara Pattaya hotel (soi AR other side 2nd rd from soi 6)? Really decent hotel, very well appointed,  though I’ve only stayed in the ordinary rooms not the suites. When it opened 6 years ago this was my ‘go to’ hotel, but  after a few months Indian tour groups full of single male travelers started arriving enmasse. My TGF at the time got verbally abused by some of them...so we checked out. Not sure what it’s like now though.

40FFD9F1-A348-4A89-AD68-608F60AA2FF0.jpeg

Archived