IGNORED

Decorated Birthday Cake

WheelchairRacer

Now that one of my favorite eating places (and bakery) Boat Bakery is alas no more, does anyone have a suggestion on a bakery where I could order a decorated Birthday Cake in South Pattaya?

I am a tad mobility challenged (paralyzed legs/push my own wheelchair), but get around Beach Road, Second Road & Walking Street fair to middling.

Looking to order a decorated Birthday Cake that will be packaged well enough to carry with me on a short flight to the south next week.

Found a bakery in Royal Garden next to the Sizzler Salad Bar that looks like a franchise operation, but always prefer spending my coin at locally owned/operated shops in any country.

Even when mongering in Angeles City back in the day, had a nice bakery "Goldilocks" I would order a decorated cake to take for BG birthdays.

In the pre-cell phone era when the girls were far different and less jaded/spoiled/hardened than those today, a decorated cake would bring priceless joy & smiles to a gaggle of bar girls.

Thanks for any bakery recommendations.

Also looking to order any large breasted (natural or made-to-order) 100% ladies to help keep me amused until I fly south next week !

W.R.

If you are able to get over to Jomtien, there is a place on Theppraist (South side of the street) about 10 M from Thappraya. They have cakes. Bought one for my TGF for her last birthday. It was decent. Can't remember the name of the place and I am in the US right now.

Archived