IGNORED

HOOTERS. What’s the deal?

REAR_ENTRY

15 hours ago, fforest said:

Well its hard to say who their customers were.......A little of every nationality......Yes more farangs than any one else.......I dont recall seeing to many Thais or Chinese....The only thing that every one who went there had in common was they were not looking for the best value for their money or bar fines....   

It made me laugh, when they first shut the bars. Hooters doing take away/delivery only. Without the girls why would anyone go there, just very overpriced not very special food,

Hooters seems to have been losing money ever since they came to Thailand. I'm beginning to think that The Thai individuals or families that own the Hooters license/brand in Thailand are probably so wealthy, they don't care if it makes money are not.

overpriced American food IMO , but hot looking waitresses  :Crazy1:

:Flying: Next trip -> Expat 2024 

On 10/07/2020 at 00:41, SiamDreamer said:

Hooters seems to have been losing money ever since they came to Thailand. I'm beginning to think that The Thai individuals or families that own the Hooters license/brand in Thailand are probably so wealthy, they don't care if it makes money are not.

Have they been losing money?  I'm genuinely interested.  So many people have been wanting the Pattaya one to fail since they opened, still not really sure why.    

On 10/07/2020 at 08:55, ElDiablo said:

overpriced American food IMO , but hot looking waitresses  :Crazy1:

You know of course that this is the exact business model that Hooter's restaurants around the world work with

On 13/07/2020 at 13:19, HoneyMonster said:

Have they been losing money?  I'm genuinely interested.  So many people have been wanting the Pattaya one to fail since they opened, still not really sure why.    

Don't take my word for it. You can easily do your own research. You'll figure it out for yourself eventually. And you'll be glad you did.  

Edited by SiamDreamer

The view there was one of the best, for people watching and the sunsetting before heading off to WS in the evening.  The food is nothing special but the waitresses are always fluent in English and have stellar figures.  I enjoy the BKK Nana location too.  

I am not sure what this means but only 2 Hooters are open...

Nana....Open

Soi 15...Open

Silom.....Closed I think...

Pattaya....Closed

Phuket...Closed

Koh Samui...Closed

I knew a girl that worked in hooters, there generally on pretty good money aswell and its not easy for them to get a job there, you have to be something abit special thats why they all seem to be so beautiful. Apart from trying to meet up with one outside work then there is absolutely no chance of a barfine.

• 1 month later...

Posted in Advanced before about this. These girls are not hookers. Most have farang ex pat BFs. I've fucked a few (maybe 5) and some have been filthy and some starfish. My success is due to spending time in Hooters and treating them well. Know most of the girls in Soi 15 and at one time was dating FOUR of them. No lies. DM for some further info or photos.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HeyKaitlyn said:

Actually, aside from the pretty girls in their, what is the speciality in their menu anyway?  :Whistle:

The boneless wings are really really the best in town.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

The boneless wings as they call them are not wings at all but pieces of breast meat not sure why they call hem wings

Kinda like the bars that sell Matador and El Toro as house Tequila when they are not Tequila at all.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Was in a few nights ago, dead, nice service girl but girl at the entrance was a right stuck up bitch.

We both had pints of Heineken, as they had no SML, and they were not great, think about 170B. 

We looked at menu and, seeing it was 450B for a burger, sacked it.

Wont return. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimboh said:

Was in a few nights ago, dead, nice service girl but girl at the entrance was a right stuck up bitch.

We both had pints of Heineken, as they had no SML, and they were not great, think about 170B. 

We looked at menu and, seeing it was 450B for a burger, sacked it.

Wont return. 

Wow @jimboh 450 for a burger!! , bloody hell - did that include a free dip in the fish taco and full creampie dessert??  :-)) 

• Like 1

I go there every now and again... they were (might still be) having a good 50% off all items dealio from 3:00PM to 5:00PM - something like that... went there a few weeks ago and caught that dealio without knowing they were having it... and the discount was REAL GOOD...

it is expensive, but/AND it comes close to the taste of the Hooters in the States, and I really like their wings, etc... and the Hooters girls at the Pattaya Hooters are a LOT better looking than many of the Hooters in the States I have been to... so that is good as well - eye candy... 

one thing I really don't like about the Pattaya Hooters is no AirCon... and it gets miserably hot inside and outside at times... 

so bottom line - EXPENSIVE, no doubt, and FOR SURE you can get cheaper meals at many Pattaya restaurants... catch their deals and not as bad a deal... for me, I like the Stateside Hooters so I go to Pattaya's Hooters from time to time...

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

To be honest, I never go to Hooters in the USA.  Well, ok, 2-3 time in my lifetime.

The food is expensive for Thailand, but to be honest it is just like any restaurant in the USA so it does not bother me.  I enjoy their gourmet burgers and/or wings with a Guinness.

I have a lifetime membership discount in Thailand.  They do not advertise it much but if you ask them about it, you can get 20% off once you spend a certain amount.

However in Hooters Bangkok (Soi 15), I used to go about once a week just to take a break.  Drink a cold Guinness, listen to some 80-90's music, and take in the air conditioning.

I then became friends with a few of the girls and eventually took a few of them out on a few occasions and was banging one regularly after that.

Since Covid, the girls I know have left and I am unsure if they will be back.

The Hooters in Pattaya is a hot mess.

It is open air and his hot as hell most the time. 

I am a non-smoker and like to sit inside away from the smokers who sit outside on the patio.  But it never fails someone will begin to smoke inside and the staff never says a thing. 

Also the the band plays so loud, you cannot sit comfortably inside without blowing your ear drums apart.

When I sit outside on the patio, no matter how far I sit away from the pack of people (to avoid smokers) a smoker will eventually sit next to me and ruin my ambiance.  

Was never much of a fan of Hooters in the States, not sure I get what it's allure is in the LOS.

Expensive food

Crappy Food

Girls you can't bar fine

No Nudity

Commercialized Western atmosphere

Never even bothered with the one in Pattaya, but went in the one across from Nana Plaza a few times. Just don't see the point, when across the street I have multiple TV's showing me everything from futbol, austrailian rules football, american football, etc. with Horny bar girls actually giving you attention (if you want) while you eat a big plate of chicken fried rice with an egg on top and have a beer.

I get that sometimes you want to go somewhere that the girls AREN'T bothering you, so in Pats, If I want less expensive, better food (even American grill bar food), while still being able to watch a wide selection of games... I'll just go to Retox.

7 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

went in the one across from Nana Plaza a few times. Just don't see the point

A couple of the better looking African freelancers drink there from time to time. That's a point, if not the point.

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

On 19/10/2020 at 15:46, misteregg said:

not their whole menu, but Hooters does have some good food for sure. Love those boneless wings too. Being from America its nice to go somewhere that feels the same as back home.  

unfortunately Its targeted towards tourists  who aren't on a budget not the 95%+ of local expats who haven't spent more than 200baht on a meal for themselves in 12 years  Hooters Samui used to have a whole separate expat menu, i wonder if the Patts location did also? 

8 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

while you eat a big plate of chicken fried rice with an egg on top and have a beer.

is it hard to understand that some people enjoy food that isn't low quality thai food and are willing to pay a premium for something different?   kinda like the walking vs Soi 6 debate 555,