Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

HOOTERS. What’s the deal?

REAR_ENTRY

Only been to hooters once for a few drinks at sunset with a LT. What’s the deal with the girls in this place? Are they bar fineable?

Some people are saying they are and some people are saying they aren’t. I’ve even heard people say that they are forbidden from handing their number out while in shift. Is this true? 

I did notice a couple of stunners in there when I was there. Is their job souly to serve food and drinks?

Edited by REAR_ENTRY

Just now, Stillearly said:

its a restaurant franchise , the girls are employed to look good and serve food , nothing more 

did "some people" also suggest trying to barfine the girls in McDonalds .. ?

Well the workers in McDonalds don’t knock about in sexy outfits do they. 

• Like 2

They are not supposed to solicit while working there. But this is Pattaya so anything is possible. 

But why would you bother? This is Pattaya and barefines are everywhere 

• Like 2

Surely it easier for one of us old farts to bang a Hooters girl in LOS than back home.

Take some evidence photos - you and her in the bar, then you and her in your room - bingo - show it off to your jealous friends at home. 

Bucket list item checked off - banged a Hooters girl.

I don't know where you saw any report that they COULD be BF'd.

From all accounts, you might be able to hook up with one (maybe arrange a meeting at Insomnia?), but word I got was that it is strictly off limits for girls to solicit while working there.

Saw an ad for waitresses on FB -- IIRC, it was 15,000 baht per month + service charge + tips.  Not big money, but I'm guessing many of these girls are heavily sponsored....

Just now, Luv2Phuket said:

From all accounts, you might be able to hook up with one (maybe arrange a meeting at Insomnia?), but word I got was that it is strictly off limits for girls to solicit while working there.

Saw an ad for waitresses on FB -- IIRC, it was 15,000 baht per day + service charge + tips.  Not big money, but I'm guessing many of these girls are heavily sponsored....

i think there is a typo in there

2 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Saw an ad for waitresses on FB -- IIRC, it was 15,000 baht per day + service charge + tips.  Not big money, but I'm guessing many of these girls are heavily sponsored....

I’ll prance about in a tight vest and get my arse gawped at for 15,000 a day. 

Surely it can’t be that much. 

Just now, REAR_ENTRY said:

I’ll prance about in a tight vest and get my arse gawped at for 15,000 a day. 

Surely it can’t be that much. 

Not incredibly easy to get a job there, from what I have heard.

Heard of attractive girls being turned away because their English wasn't good enough

2 hours ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

Well the workers in McDonalds don’t knock about in sexy outfits do they. 

Dont judge.  ;)

IYKYK

Just discovered one of my fav former Soi 6 girls is now working at Hooters in BKK! Don't know if I am more surprised about that or the fact that she has a pretty small rack! 555

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Overpriced food. Dont think it will work.
Lol ,they said that 2 ..or was it 3 years ago when it opened !
( might be 3 , this xmas/ new year )

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, gusincebu said:

Lol ,they said that 2 ..or was it 3 years ago when it opened !
( might be 3 , this xmas/ new year )

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

opened december 31 st 2015

One of my high school friends worked at Taco Bell his whole life, working his way up to running two stores. In his forties, he was let go and his wife left him around the same time. His next job was as manager of the Hooters on Pensacola Beach. He can tell you all about screwing Hooter girls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

On 12.9.2018 at 02:21, Luv2Phuket said:

IIRC, it was 15,000 baht per day + service charge + tips

Did you really mean to say per day?

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Just now, stacksreg123 said:

5.5 million bht a year for service does look a bit too mutt

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jones78 said:

Then I was wrong.

But dont think the chinese people is using it.

worth going there...juts for that

Leave a business card on the table with your tip. Maybe they will call if you treated them well and left a nice tip? Michael Scott said Wayne Gretzky said you miss 100% of shots you don't take.

I was anti Hooters when it opened in Nana, but now i enjoy sitting in there as much as any other in the area, since they made the drinks the same price, food still very overpriced, the girls are friendly and not bothering you for drinks all the time

• Like 3

On 9/11/2018 at 17:22, striderman said:

i think there is a typo in there

On 9/13/2018 at 09:49, stacksreg123 said:

On 9/13/2018 at 09:50, striderman said:

5.5 million bht a year for service does look a bit too mutt

Yes - DEFINITELY a typo!  55555  

If they were paying 15,000 baht per DAY (instead of month), I think every girl in Pattaya would be beating down their door!

I left out the 2nd "offer," which (IIRC) was part time at 600 baht per day (BUT I think the girl only works something like 10 days a month).

Going back and correcting the error

• 2 months later...

It's a general restaurant chain, girls are there working, just be polite, try talk to them when you can, change line ID's if shes into you and done.

• Like 1