IGNORED

Nature View Hotel

slashlarue

This is one of the hotels I've been looking at. I couldn't find it on Agoda but went to their own website.It looks nice but has anyone ever stayed there?

OEVm9meeD-FLd0BaC7nQ33Bbdw9q8m5O8FvmgO5Y

39 minutes ago, mancity09 said:

Yes plenty of times

Is thee any downside to it? Noise etc?

1 hour ago, slashlarue said:

Full of hookers. In and out, all day long :Party1:

3 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Full of hookers. In and out, all day long :Party1:

Not in Pattaya???

Any Indians there on the ground staying in golden sea place infested with them every night I come back usually an argument going on at reception about joiner fee.
Tonight 8 of them 1 Thai lady (god help her) full blown argument going on
Kunts probably 4 to a room
I won't be back

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, michael400 said:

Any Indians there on the ground staying in golden sea place infested with them every night I come back usually an argument going on at reception about joiner fee.
Tonight 8 of them 1 Thai lady (god help her) full blown argument going on
Kunts probably 4 to a room
I won't be back

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

One of the reason I asked this is about the Indians. The hotel I like the courtyard by Marriott (now the Signature) was rampant with this behavior (stayed there twice) and will not be going back. The Nature View It is in a good location though. 

I love the nature view stayed there my first 6 trips until may when I stayed at lk royal suites. I love the location hence why im staying in Sutus court in December. Nature view is clean, friendly, nice big rooms, good with security. The safes are lockers in a locked/manned room behind reception so bring a locked cash tin to put everything in and a padlock from home. They also have locks built in with a key provided by reception.

Only reason I'm not staying in there again is the price has gone up a bit and I can get similar on Agoda for less BAHT. They aren't on any booking sites, book via email and payment is cash only at front desk. 

21 hours ago, slashlarue said:

Can't fault the hotel, I don't think you will find a better place for around 1000 baht. Never see any Indians there, the safety box is downstairs behind reception, as you say can't beat the location 

Archived