Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Renting for noobs

wogggy

On 19/09/2018 at 11:14, wildhorse said:

So for a three month contract, will I be expected to pay for my first month and hand over a two-month deposit? For a total of three months rent when I first move in? I’ve never rented any kind of apartment in my life so this will be new for me. Just wondering how much cash I’d need when I first rent. Sounds like I’ll need a lot, lol.

Yes generally this is the situation through a estate agent.though i have only rented direct or through the juristic office.you may be able to negotiate some options that may suit you option i have done is .

leave a deposit of equivalent in your own currency as not to have baht over on your last day.pay extra month/months up front for less deposit. 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived