IGNORED

@Mind Exclusive - a Lottellee Winna Revie

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Intro - When booking, make sure you book the right hotel as there are 3 @Mind apart-hotels in soi AR, this one is the newest. It is a 4 star modern and luxurious hotelThe majority of well heeled guests are from Asia - Koreans and Japanese. Some Swiss and Germans too. I stayed here with my missus and nipper.

Location - In Soi AR - see map below, (directly across 2nd rd from Soi 6 - about a 7min walk up the soi), not too far from the hustle and bustle, but this soi is a very quiet place to relax in, almost a village like atmosphere, with plenty of cafes, laundries, 7/11s and the excellent Jameson’s Pub. If you want to be right on top of the action, then I won’t be for you, but if you value you a little tranquility, in among the frenzied action of Patts, then you might like it. Lots of motorbike and 4 wheel taxis opposite the hotel

Customer Service - Outstanding. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Kudos to the receptionists Woody and  Chatcha they have always had friendly smile and are good at small talk with guests. They are also very respectful to any gals you wheel in.  Noi in the restaurant was friendly and good employee, so too the door staff.

Rooms - The rooms are a good size (35 sqm?), are very luxurious and come equipped with small kitchenette and washing machine, as well as mini dining table and sofa. There is a large in room safe. Bathrooms are ultra modern with walk in showers and a bath. Outside there is a balcony with table and chair. The looms are sparkling clean, as always chaps, consider leaving a small gratuity for the cleaner daily...no probs extra towels, coffee, loo rolls etc.

Guest Friendly - Yes. No issues, but bear in mind that it’s mostly couples and wheeling a different gal into breakfast every morning might get you a few (envious?) glances :Dance1:

Facilities- 2 speedy lifts and underground car parking. A nice restaurant and brekkie is good, one of the few places that do coffee freshly brewed from beans. There is a large and attractive pool, and also a gym, which although modern is way too small and has broken equipment.

Cost - I paid 2,000THB nightly for a pool facing room (inc breakfast), next time I would book an outside room which is about 1,700a night.

Overall - If you are enjoying a GFE and want somewhere sophisticated to relax, which isn’t too far from the action, then this is the place.

Lottellee’s overall rating - 7/10

1C7BA26D-D39B-43C2-BB9C-60760364AF9D.jpeg

AB332A46-CD5B-4DD5-9EFE-66AFC0032C4F.jpeg

12659F04-988D-4730-B633-8B976DB4B86F.jpeg

BAFFB427-D06B-4B15-A249-68E01563E7C2.png

6C43C810-301B-4F27-9DAD-1873B66DC46F.jpeg

C8FDE26C-989C-49B6-A912-672D46657315.jpeg

9B691090-552F-4BCA-AD9A-A9EF9C3E2240.jpeg

0B8B8F1A-CA59-47B8-AAA8-88C057D954AC.jpeg

Great write up. Love the look of this place and appreciate your great info and pics.

I have stayed there a few times when I first started visiting Pattaya on FIFO basis. It was certainly ok for a short visit. However, given the prices - for stays more than 2 weeks I opted for a less pricey place. Location good!  

3 hours ago, yadayadahohoho said:

Do they have a monthly rent?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

@Mind doesn't have a monthly rent. Their monthly rent is just daily rate x 30 !!!

That's what they quoted me 2 years ago...

I stayed here in february,and although it was good i found them lacking a lot of staff as they were clearly struggling to hire enough people,some of the staff from original @mind were there tho,id strongly advise against a room without a pool view as these rooms are all facing the road,i was on the 5th floor and could hear every car go past,one of the best things about @mind is unlike every other hotels on soi ar its mainly japs and chinese and not hoards of indians there splashing around the pool and staring at you and girl of the night constantly

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Thanks for your info!

I stayed here in february,and although it was good i found them lacking a lot of staff as they were clearly struggling to hire enough people,some of the staff from original @mind were there tho,id strongly advise against a room without a pool view as these rooms are all facing the road,i was on the 5th floor and could hear every car go past,one of the best things about @mind is unlike every other hotels on soi ar its mainly japs and chinese and not hoards of indians there splashing around the pool and staring at you and girl of the night constantly

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, gmoule said:

Fair point about room with pool view...never thought about the road noise factor.

Some hotels in and around soi AR are awash with large groups of single Indian males. I’m currently across the road in Centara Nova Spa hotel and haven’t seen any Indian guys,  but I walked passed Nova Express and a tour bus dropped off about 30 single Indian males.

hotel looks great...would be nice for Soi 6 jaunts and if one wants to settle in with a gal f or a few days without further temptation.

do the locals know it as soi AR...is that an abbreviation?

Hows it pronounced.....A....R......or like a cry of agony?

Great review as always LW...adding this to my bookmarks. Actually I need to make a "Lottellee Winna" folder on my browser because your reviews are always spot on, cheers!

Archived