Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

easy health 3 road

frenchmika

last week i try Easy Health, on 3 road not far from chayapoon
restaurant is small, but was full, have to wait 20 minutes for food but .... food is just awesome and more healthy than lot of restaurants in pattaya

i was surprised about prices, not expensiv.

for chicken yellow powder only 109 bahts ..

its really restaurant to tryif you want eat good time to time.
big boss is french guy really nice guy, first time i see french owner doing so great job .. ( compare to zbar or memento 5555)

i will put you some pictures of the food i order with my friend

Curry powder and pancakes

BFA0AB52-99F1-4303-A8EE-BC8AC9B0E84A.jpeg

86A93C1F-62FB-427C-9C84-B375819E3120.jpeg

D724CA50-8631-4AE6-9379-58628D8A8994.jpeg

B614FC14-389C-49DD-A9E1-6651DA47ED56.jpeg

• Like 3

Has this restaurant in the past been a 'real'  French restaurant ? Is it located at the other side of Third Road (coming) from Soi Chayaphoom) ?

Thanks for the review....

dont think it was real french restaurant before

i know the owner have already one shop in north pattaya and it works well so he open new one
no same side than chayapoon, at the end of chayapoon ( or even lengkee ) turn right and walk little bit 1-2 min

ohh and i forget one point i found its the only bad point
they sell some drinks as coke or sprite, not healthy at all ... hahah

• 1 year later...

Has Z-Bar gone off Soi 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in the area this afternoon, so I made a point of stopping for lunch at Easy Health. It is close to being across the street from the Buffalo Bar.

I had not been before, so I went pretty basic and ordered the Veggie Wrap. It was quite tasty.

2060527236_EasyHealth.thumb.jpg.a9e2bda766caa78277d14412b71b8d11.jpg

Not a cheap charlie place, but I am willing to pay up a little for healthy food since I am trying to drop a couple of kilos. Also, they have a sign up that they deliver to Jomtien, Naklua, and The Darkside. There was another sign that the have happy hours from 3 PM to 6 PM with a 20% discount on everything including delivery.

I will be back from time to time. I think the GF will like this as well, so we will probably try a late afternoon delivery some time. Given the kitchen turnaround time and the late afternoon traffic, I will guess it will be an hour before the food arrives. A 30 second trip to the microwave should cure any problems.

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Like 2

That's good to know about 20% discount, will plan my next visits to take up that offer. Must say, do like their rice, think they call it blueberry??

Recommended by a friend who likes the salmon. I tried the cod. Tasteless and with a rubbery texture. I’ll try the salmon next time but if it’s similar I won’t go back. 

• 5 months later...

Went last night, had their salmon on a bed of veg, really tasty, think it cost 349B, a tad expensive.

They are still doing that 20% discount in the afternoons. 

Also, they have done away with those God awful metal straws. 

thumbnail_IMG_1938.jpg

Easy Health is one of my favorite delivery spots when I'm in Pattaya. I definitely want to eat in the restaurant at some point. I just know that dining area fills up quick and is not that big to begin with. Regardless, It has a great healthy menu and everything that I have tried off the menu has been good. 

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

15 hours ago, jimboh said:

Went last night, had their salmon on a bed of veg, really tasty, think it cost 349B, a tad expensive.

They are still doing that 20% discount in the afternoons. 

Also, they have done away with those God awful metal straws. 

thumbnail_IMG_1938.jpg

Correction, meal was 369B. Agree, never had a bad meal there. Am considering doing their 5 day delivery meal option.

• 2 weeks later...

We were in the area yesterday, so my lady friend and I stopped for lunch at Easy Health. It was very good.

I had the burrito (they call it the Muchacho). It was very good.

2043145368_EasyHealth-A.thumb.jpg.9461ecb32938c470cb89047459045af0.jpg

The GF had the Chicken Panaeng. She liked it a lot. I tried a little and it was also very good.

1758695235_EasyHealth-B.thumb.jpg.98a8d3313baec6410019b75496b2c181.jpg

I ordered their home made ice tea. Might be the best ice tea I have ever had in Thailand.

1405472893_EasyHealth-C.thumb.jpg.8eb35f510c436c05d01b2cd171d0af1e.jpg

As evidenced by the pics, some might say these are smallish servings. They were just about right for us. We went em lao and I am fat enough already.

Total bill was just under 500. The Happy Hour (3 PM to 6 PM) 20% discount is still in effect. I will probably try doing a few Grab orders.

• 1 month later...

I’m a big fan of their steak zucchini boats. They’re delicious and filling without feeling heavy.

ZIT_3539-2.jpg

• Like 2