IGNORED

Vogue Hotel Soi Lengkee

mr_craw

15 minutes ago, VLG said:

Soi Honey for 980 thb per night.

The standard rooms have trouble fitting a dwarf.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

3 minutes ago, stacksreg123 said:

The standard rooms have trouble fitting a dwarf.

Do they have an in room safe to keep “precious”.?

Skippy

I've been curious about this hotel as well as I have booked my plane tickets for towards the end of the year, so I've been online stalking hotels/guesthouses 

3rd party sites ( ie, Agoda, trivago ) keep spamming some of the pages I visit with this hotel.

What peaks my interest here is the modern bathrooms in the pics.  I really like a spacious, clean washroom

I stayed here recently , good value now at 500 baht per night . I was on the 7th floor ,  no problem bringing back ladies , the reception [ jasmine ] did say make sure they have a covid check . No checking at the hotel .

There is no breakfast available at this time and no tour groups .  I found it quiet  . My first time staying and at that price would return . Reception say 500 baht will stay for a good while longer . There is a 1000 baht returnable deposit on the room key  .  you can get 15,000 for a months stay also . Big shower , hot water all times , usual 2 bottles of drinking water daily . I booked direct with hotel .  038 489577 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Just about to finish my 4 nights stay at Vogue hotel

• Big complex, 3 wings, 7 floors, about 200 rooms, but right now one wing closed, occupancy is very low, maybe 10% to 15%
  • Due to the low occupancy you didn't hear much noise from the floor or other rooms
  • Booked junior Suite for about 800 THB a night, no bf included
  • Decent room, but furniture needs to be refurbished
  • Bed is very comfortable, but on rolls, so be prepared to move around the room during action
  • Staff very friendly and helpful, housekeeping works well
  • Pool is small with few sun chairs
  • Decent location, restaurants, 7 Eleven, bars and massage shops within a few steps
  • No joiner fee for one girl, girl has to drop ID at bell captain, you will get called if everything is OK, when your guest leaves the hotel again 

Resume: With the low occupancy I got a pretty good value for my money. Rooms are old and outworn, but everything works fine. Can recommend it for now.

But ... once the chinese tour groups will return, it will change everything ... I probably wouldn't stay there then, even it's for free.

IMG_20220707_130742_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220706_173325_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220706_173225_HDR.jpg

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2019 at 02:53, snowy34 said:

i just returned from here yesterday. I booked junior suite, bedroom pretty small but decent enough room. Tried to charge me 500bt for a skid mark on the bed though, that pissed me off. if i had seen it i would of cleaned it myself (or wiped my arse better lol)     

On 05/04/2022 at 00:51, VLG said:

Just be prepared to see more wear and tear of the fittings and more marks on wall paints

.........Sheets

Edited by equanimous

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2022 at 19:31, Zauberfee said:

• Big complex, 3 wings, 7 floors, about 200 rooms, but right now one wing closed, occupancy is very low, maybe 10% to 15%
  • Due to the low occupancy you didn't hear much noise from the floor or other rooms
  • Bed is very comfortable, but on rolls, so be prepared to move around the room during action
  • Decent location, restaurants, 7 Eleven, bars and massage shops within a few steps
  • No joiner fee for one girl, girl has to drop ID at bell captain, you will get called if everything is OK, when your guest leaves the hotel again 

Resume: With the low occupancy I got a pretty good value for my money. Rooms are old and outworn, but everything works fine. Can recommend it for now.

But ... once the chinese tour groups will return, it will change everything ... I probably wouldn't stay there then, even it's for free.

Im staying here for a month in September. Forgive my ignorance but what about the chinese tour groups makes the stay unbearable, just loud?

6 hours ago, Thenakedindian said:

Im staying here for a month in September. Forgive my ignorance but what about the chinese tour groups makes the stay unbearable, just loud?

Yeah just the coaches are really loud in the mornings, but I haven't seen them for a few years now at the vogue.

On 10/07/2022 at 10:31, Zauberfee said:

Is that one mattress or two??

Not a fan of the rooms where you get two mattresses jammed together and your knee slides into the gap as you doing horizontal stretching exercises with your Thai girl 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 10/08/2022 at 16:42, Tuna Town said:

Is that one mattress or two??

IIRC it was just one mattress, the bed itself was definately moving, but the mattress didn't cause any problems 

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap