Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vogue Hotel Soi Lengkee

mr_craw

I have received mixed messages as to whether or not this hotel is girl friendly (I have sent an email but no response).

Does anyone know please ?

24 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

I went to meet a Chinese bird there a couple years ago for a rendezvous. A lot of Chinese tourists

Lots of noisy coaches in the car park early morning to, avoid a front room not stayed there but had room other side at Admire House.

15 hours ago, Rainsberger said:

Lots of noisy coaches in the car park early morning to, avoid a front room not stayed there but had room other side at Admire House.

Yes have had the same issues staying at J&P Court which also backs onto it. As mentioned lots of Chinese tourists stay there.

The location, modern design, pool and price sparked my interest. Kev-in-thailand did a walk thru and it looked good but the Chinese tour groups and coach buses would be a deal breaker.

• 2 months later...
On 11/09/2018 at 00:49, TremontTed said:

The location, modern design, pool and price sparked my interest.

As it did mine, just booked 3days early Dec, not bothered too much about the Chinese, under £30 a night for a Junior Suite seems decent enough.

• 1 month later...
As it did mine, just booked 3days early Dec, not bothered too much about the Chinese, under £30 a night for a Junior Suite seems decent enough.

I’ve booked a junior suite for my late March/April trip. The price was right at 52 CAD per night. It’s supposed to be on a higher floor so I’m hopeful that you won’t hear the buses. I’ll do a hotel review once I’m there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 9 September 2018 at 15:05, mr_craw said:

I have received mixed messages as to whether or not this hotel is girl friendly (I have sent an email but no response).

Does anyone know please ?

just book the room for 2 people as usually it costs no more than for one , add an extra breakfast and away you go , shouldn't be able to knock you back

For the price I paid it was fine, good location, didn't have any noise problems at all.

• 2 months later...

I stay at Vogue in Dec of 2018. I had no problems. I had a 5th floor room on the poolside. I did hear the occasional siren from an ambulance as the hospital is on that side of the hotel. Rooms are good sized. Good bathroom. Small balcony. Small safe in room. Only issue with the room is the balcony door came off track, but I was able to reset it . Reception was good. Retox was really close for a cheap breakfast, and Bronx pizza is right there too. Other good resturaunts on Lengkee. Of course lots of bars nearby and LK Metro is walking distance.  

On 01/01/2019 at 20:08, Charles_Farley said:

I’ve booked a junior suite for my late March/April trip. The price was right at 52 CAD per night. It’s supposed to be on a higher floor so I’m hopeful that you won’t hear the buses. I’ll do a hotel review once I’m there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The noise from the buses can be loud, but it’s when they are reversing and a man is using a whistle to help him manoeuvre, he goes way OTT with the whistle, many a time I’ve been woken up and wanted to go down and poke his whistle up his arse!!!!

I was lucky enough to sleep through all the bus stuff. I was in the middle building on the pool side. Staying out pretty late and a few drinks probably made me sleep through it.

i just returned from here yesterday. I booked junior suite, bedroom pretty small but decent enough room. Tried to charge me 500bt for a skid mark on the bed though, that pissed me off. if i had seen it i would of cleaned it myself (or wiped my arse better lol)

On 06/03/2019 at 01:53, snowy34 said:

i just returned from here yesterday. I booked junior suite, bedroom pretty small but decent enough room. Tried to charge me 500bt for a skid mark on the bed though, that pissed me off. if i had seen it i would of cleaned it myself (or wiped my arse better lol)

Brilliant post, nearly spat out my cornflakes, choking with laughter  :Laugh1:

7 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Brilliant post, nearly spat out my cornflakes, choking with laughter  :Laugh1:

pics or never happened  55555

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

I'm staying here for 2 weeks in November...will do a review upon my return. :D 

• 2 years later...
On 11/09/2019 at 08:11, felix the cat said:

I'm staying here for 2 weeks in November...will do a review upon my return. :D 

I'm thinking about staying at Vogue hotel in July... are there any newer reviews available?

At least the chinese tour buses shouldn't cause any problems for the foreseeable future

Edited by Zauberfee

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

9 hours ago, Zauberfee said:

I'm thinking about staying at Vogue hotel in July... are there any newer reviews available?

At least the chinese tour buses shouldn't cause any problems for the foreseeable future

Or the Russians 

Anyone on the ground staying there at the moment, that give some feedback about this hotel at the moment? As I’m thinking about booking as it’s only $20 Australian a night at the moment. 

11 hours ago, Zauberfee said:

Let me put this another way. I won't be staying at this hotel again, with or without Chinese tourists. 

IMHO the rooms are too small & the balcony only seats 1.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/03/2022 at 20:14, Zauberfee said:

On 21/03/2022 at 07:12, Hey hey said:

Anyone on the ground staying there at the moment, that give some feedback about this hotel at the moment? As I’m thinking about booking as it’s only $20 Australian a night at the moment. 

I stayed for 5 nights there last week.

Decent for 500THB per night for weekdays, goes up to 700 thb per night for weekend nights.

The place and rooms are starting to show it's age. Just be prepared to see more wear and tear of the fittings and more marks on wall paints.

Good enough if you are not fussy. For a bit more money, the sister hotel P Plus might be newer and have less wear and tear.

I won't be coming back as I like to try out diffferent accomodations options. For my next trip in September, I booked to stay at Acqua hotel at Soi Honey for 980 thb per night.

• Thanks 2