Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

Maintaining a Rotation of Ladies

Explorer8939

A lot of guys prowl the bars for new conquests, but my mode of operation is to find good ones and keep them in a steady rotation. Since bar girls hate to share customers, I have to be careful not to show one girl that I am going with another, with certain exceptions. That basically means don't parade down the street with one girl past the bar of another.

Of course, girls home or get sponsored up, so I do have to go out and look for additions to the rotation. Sometimes that means if a girl goes home from her bar, I go with a different lady from the same bar. At one bar, I am on my 4th bar girl for my rotation, 3 previous ladies having gone home or been sponsored up.

It is a great help being a known quantity to a bar girl. Even a crappy customer is better than no customer, since breaking in a new customer is risky. So they like repeats.

Of my current rotation, three are bar girls, one is a freelancer, and one a civvie (retired bar girl).

Edited by Explorer8939

vimto66

No rotation, but most holidays one girl stands out for various reasons and i see her a number of times, i agree being a `known quantity` helps, they know you (a bit) and you know them so none of the usual questions.... where you from, how old you, how long holiday ,etc.

Queef_Sniffer

Prowling for new pussy is ok. But like you said, getting established/known pussy also has its perks.

formulaonefan

I like the hunt... It's at least half the fun!

silverfox53

The only "regulars" I have are massage girls, so if I'm in town it's just a case of book or turn up, so it's kinda loose.  As for bar girls I only have a handful of ones who I MIGHT want to see - my trouble is I hate "planning" who I see when, where etc etc - too much like hard work.  I'd rather take what my eye ( dick) fancies at any particular moment.  I don't tell anyone when I'm arriving and always leave a known bar girl till a few days after arrival and just turn up at her bar - gives me time to butterfly.  When they ask "how long you stay", I just reply I'm on business so not sure - again it leaves plenty of butterfly time.  I simply can't resist new pussy, so rotation isn't for me.

tweedle-dee

Navidnavid ! all,s forgiven where ever you are ?? :rolleyes: 

dean2926

Rotation is the way to go for me.

Over the years I've had to "audition" and test drive several hundred ladies just to find a handful of keepers.

Finding new ladies that suit me at my age is bloody hard work simply because I don't have the patience for all the games and bullshit I used to put up with.

I've also found with my regulars that they're all on borrowed time and eventually move on when some other punter comes along and offers them something more secure, something I can never offer.

Even so I consider myself very lucky as I can go pretty much anywhere in Thailand and know of some old "girlfriend" I can contact for a "short time".

Life is short, life is good.

JustL

I am definitely a rotation guy that also likes to look for “new lady” to add to my rotation. Nothing like LINE’ing a regular to get her ass to my condo ASAP to so I can get her on her back and she can make some baht. 

Dr No

I’m a rotation guy too, have 8 on rotation at the moment, girls who I enjoy spending time with each trip, who are great in bed and who know I’m a butterfly and understand there’s times I can’t see them. 

I’m looking at add another 3 or 4 to the trip next trip, New girls who show great promise but we’ll see. 

per anum

There are 3 strategies to handle the BG matter.

1. To butterfly and fuck everything you see as if your dick is on rent!

2. To take one woman LLT and be husband and wife for the rest of your trip.

3. Is what you do, have three on retainer for a 3 day rotation......I have been an LLT (option one) guy initially but now I am gravitating towards your gameplan. 

Barhop
1 hour ago, Dr No said:

I’m a rotation guy too, have 8 on rotation at the moment, girls who I enjoy spending time with each trip, who are great in bed and who know I’m a butterfly and understand there’s times I can’t see them. 

I’m looking at add another 3 or 4 to the trip next trip, New girls who show great promise but we’ll see. 

Have a large butterfly sticker on my phone case.  Make's life sooooooooo easy...........

Scuba+

I always like new but i can't always find it so i have a few standins too

mikesch4ever

I got also some regulars, but its more than just a rotation. I am in love with them, like with a girlfriend, but not just one. And I have a lot of girls just for ST or one night. Thats the best way for me of having an intense emotional life but not getting stuck with one girl and be heartbroken.

Edited by mikesch4ever

silverfox53
1 hour ago, mikesch4ever said:

I got also some regulars, but its more than just a rotation. I am in love with them, like with a girlfriend, but not just one. And I have a lot of girls just for ST or one night. Thats the best way for me of having an intense emotional life but not getting stuck with one girl and be heartbroken.

Ah, an honest man - yep having just one for the duration is a recipe for wallet and heart disaster - especially if she knows her game.    Self protection at all costs dear boy and all is well.

dawg73

OP - that thing about how bar girls hate to share customers; don't take it as gospel.  If they do hate it, then it's more about losing money than losing face.  Just be up front from the get go that you're a butterfly, try to handle things so that no-one loses face, and everyone's happy.

Btw, I'm all about the rotation too - well each trip, it's a mix of old and new for me.  But an exceptional performance is definitely worth a repeat.  Anyway, for rotation purposes, social media is your friend - whichever app you use, make sure you have an account that's just for mongering purposes.

Explorer8939

The trick is to have the rotation active the moment you get off the airplane, so you don’t have to recruit new ladies the first day.

rioman

This thread is as "Captain Obvious" as the other ones that cannot understand why Thai bar girls lie so much.  Really - if I wanted to fuck the same girl every day would stay in my home country; change my life completely for that matter rather than fool around in Thailand.  There all kinds of ways to maintain this rotation and keep quality of "good fucks" up.  Some of ones I use are travel to different parts of Thailand - have favorites in every port, Visa runs - regulars in nearby countries, work(can make any kind of plausible excuse that works), etc.  At end of day though who lies more - thai girls or their customers or who trains who?  I do not think this a chicken or the egg type question.

waco

I like going on the hunt, but if I lived in Pattaya it maybe a different matter

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, rioman said:

This thread is as "Captain Obvious" as the other ones that cannot understand why Thai bar girls lie so much.  Really - if I wanted to fuck the same girl every day would stay in my home country; change my life completely for that matter rather than fool around in Thailand.  There all kinds of ways to maintain this rotation and keep quality of "good fucks" up.  Some of ones I use are travel to different parts of Thailand - have favorites in every port, Visa runs - regulars in nearby countries, work(can make any kind of plausible excuse that works), etc.  At end of day though who lies more - thai girls or their customers or who trains who?  I do not think this a chicken or the egg type question.

How do you keep in Touch with your favorites in every port? Or, do you not keep in Touch but expect them to be working in the same place when you return?

frenchteam

Yeah I love this too. I might have around 8 regulars which are good enough to bang every trip, but as always, 2 or 3 might drop off the list (relocation, pregnant, wifed up etc) so I'll need a new girl to fill that slot.

A couple of days ago one of those girls, when I asked for her number (I only have her line) said 'no. i no work bar now' and when I said 'but we can still meet when I arrive right?' she said 'I don't know'. The thing is, she's still on TF. I don't know how to solve this problem just yet. I'll leave it for a while cos I'm still a couple of months from my next trip, but I need to get her back into the loop somehow.

speedtoy

I have a few that every trip, I can count on to fix up a bad fuck quality/quantity day.

Explorer8939

Most of the ladies in my rotation ping me every day, one just pings me when she wakes up and realizes she doesn’t have a customer that day. Often, she will ask me if I want some company, but then she will get a better customer and disappear.

Scuba+

I've got one who messages me a lot I've said we can only meet if she comes over sucks my cock then goes, no money of course. She's game i just need to pick a day

Jarrod2518
On ‎8‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 05:55, Explorer8939 said:

At One bar, I am on my 4th bar girl for my rotation,

What have you been doing to these poor One Bar Girls that they retire from the field????

I agree with the approach and have been following it for some time. However, I find that it takes a little time, patience and effort to keep the list refreshed. Therefore it certainly a challenge for the 2 week visitors. As a resident I can take my time to compile the list and to keep to refreshed. I suspect I would not  be as exhaustive in my "research methods"  if I were only here for a vacation.

Regarding having more than one girl from the same bar, it can be a problem. I solve it by taking the two!   

Explorer8939
15 hours ago, Jarrod2518 said:

What have you been doing to these poor One bar Girls that they retire from the field????

Let’s see,

girl #1 got boyfriended up and went to Norway.

girl #2 went freelancer, I still do her maybe once a trip.

girl #3 was married, eventually got homesick and went home to hubby

girl #4 retired for a month, couldn’t handle a day job, so is now back in the bar.