IGNORED

24/7 Boutique Hotel

Knucklehead303

Howdy Gents,

So hopefully I'm moving my second trip up from Feb to next month...(Yes, im definitely addicted!) Considering booking the 24/7 hotel (My first choice Bay Breeze is booked for my dates).  They seem to have a glass shower that looks straight into the bedroom Which is great.  BUT... Is the toilet area in view of the entire room?  Can't find a picture that shows the area clearly.  Thinking this could cause some uncomfortable moments with visitors!

Any info greatly appreciated!

With room service like this there are blinds. 

Btw, may want to try out Acqua hotel. Same location, same owners etc just newer and in my opinion nicer. Also it is away from the noise of Soi Honey if you value silence during sleep. 

The toilet is visible. If you look closely at the first picture with the King Sized bed, you can see what I think is a curtain string in the corner of the shower. 

i stayed there on my last 3 trips. 

yes, toilet is visible (but it's behind the shower "block", so not completely "in your face"). you can somewhat limit being seen while sitting on the toilet if you open the bathroom door (but well, then the door is open, hehe). 

yes, you can close the blinds if you care about it. in my experience: many girls are ok with keeping them open when they only need to piss (and for shower). some want them closed anyway. 

i never had a problem with street noise, but i never book a room that goes out front towards soi honey. 

from just the general reviews, i don't think that Acqua is worth the price difference and at least right now i think i'll stay @ 247 again on my next trip. 

edit: just checked november prices: booking directly on their website is far cheaper than the usual booking sites. (register an account to get further 10% discount). so highly recommend you check prices. it's not always the case that it's cheaper on their site...

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Stayed there in october last year. October is also the month where the hotel has their "annual pest control day" They hung up notices about this in the lift, though the dates on the notes was wrong - the english part said september instead of october. This didn't stop a moskito from stinging me, nor did it stop an old fattie i had barfined in a drunken stupor from entering my room. 

On 8-9-2018 at 03:48, petehoax said:

edit: just checked november prices: booking directly on their website is far cheaper than the usual booking sites. (register an account to get further 10% discount). so highly recommend you check prices. it's not always the case that it's cheaper on their site...

Be careful. On their website;

'These rates do not include 7% tax and 10% service charge.'

yes, of course, that's correct. but it's not hard to multiply it by 1.177 :)

all in all it was still ~300thb cheaper per night than the best available price at that time on the online booking sites.

10k thb for 7 nights instead of 12k thb on Agoda

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

3 hours ago, lingling said:

IMG_0947.thumb.JPG.ba134898bcab7ebb4e131f77e1191f05.JPG

Thanks for posting this. I feel better about my upcoming reservation here. 

How's the balcony? Picture of it?

not big enough to sit outside.Ok if you want a quick cig.Not allowed to smoke in room, but ok on balcony....sit on air con unit or lean against railings and take in the view...IMG_0184.thumb.JPG.1023d4e6bd9806ff03e307be38f850fb.JPGIMG_0247.thumb.JPG.4245939a81352e883ddf6a4f200fceda.JPG

Archived