IGNORED

Beverly Plaza

Mnvikesfan

Has anyone stayed at Beverly Plaza recently? I emailed them to see if they charge a joiner fee and have not heard back yet. Any info on whether it would be a good place to stay would be much appreciated. Coming to Pattaya in February. Thank you

17 hours ago, Mnvikesfan said:

Has anyone stayed at Beverly Plaza recently? I emailed them to see if they charge a joiner fee and have not heard back yet. Any info on whether it would be a good place to stay would be much appreciated. Coming to Pattaya in February. Thank you

Beverly Plaza is very well located, only a stone’s throw from Walking Street and also on the bahtbus route to Jomtien.

We used to stay there as tourists before moving to Thailand, over ten years ago now.

Already by then the hotel was in decline with dwindling numbers of farangs and increasing numbers of Russians, Indians, etc.

At our latest visit we had to change rooms because of bed bugs.

The staff however were very obliging.

Joiner’s fee was 300 baht.

The receptionists kept the girls’ ID cards and called the room to ask if everything was OK before they let the girls go.

If I remember correctly joiners had to be at least 20 years old.

Archived