IGNORED

Where to find GOOD handmade paintings?

Exzessiv

Hello guys,

where can I find good handmade paintings. oil , aquarelles and graffiti in Pattaya (or Bangkok)?

I really appreciate your help.

Ben.

Siam Art Shop -- now Siam Art massage (on Beach Road, just before Walking Street).  The owner is an artist and has done some work for me.  His studio is upstairs, and he also does work on-order.

As said depends on what you mean by good but there is a few guys painting in the Alley next to Soi 11 where DHL is leading to the Beach road.

Art Street on the north side of Mike's Mall has many artists. Don't kinow if they meet your definition of good. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Art Street on the north side of Mike's Mall has many artists. Don't kinow if they meet your definition of good. 
Hasnt that street gone now ?
With all the construction going on at Mikes ..

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, likeaking said:

Art stret has move to the alley between soi 10 and 11 as mentioned above

/Mike

If you want artisan stuff your best bet is to spend time at Chatuchak weekend market in Bangkok.

200,000 pass through in a weekend. 

• 4 weeks later...

There are a group of artists places at the bottom of Thappraya road, right at the intersection with Third road. They do commission work as well.

Good artist at night markets on second road opposite centre festival shopping centre.I did get a portrait done ,really impressed with his work

Street art Bangkok

IMG_20180917_204408.jpg

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Archived