IGNORED

Travel Insurance recommendations?

rainman333

Multitrip are excellent. Have claimed in the past twice on inpatient at Pattaya Inter dealt with the lot from start to finish and hospital didnt even want to retain my passport from outset when the insurer became clear nor did the excess become payable (claim as outpatient and it will)
I've got Multitrip again this year, who administers their Claims back in the UK? or maybe you didn't need to deal with them?

2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
4 hours ago, Straw said:
Multitrip are excellent. Have claimed in the past twice on inpatient at Pattaya Inter dealt with the lot from start to finish and hospital didnt even want to retain my passport from outset when the insurer became clear nor did the excess become payable (claim as outpatient and it will)

I've got Multitrip again this year, who administers their Claims back in the UK? or maybe you didn't need to deal with them?

No I didnt do anything other than give my business card that has the policy number on the back with 24/7 emergency number on it as well and gave it to the first doctor I saw. I assume he gave it to admin who dealt automatically with it (obviously did)

I knew subsequently they both times took GPs references.

Archived