IGNORED

Recommended Coffee spots in Pattaya

muldoon

48 minutes ago, hotkey said:

I agree - being from Melbourne I steer clear of chains as we have so many good places; but not having many of these in Patts I really like the quality of the coffee at Coffee Club...  the milk froth doesnt taste like foam and the coffee isnt bitter...  so its my go to place and a good walk to get some exercise...  

Yeh, Pattaya for coffee recommendations, what next?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Went to Malamute today to try it out. Breakfast prices were not cheap so I passed on that. The flat white is 75 baht

The location has good parking and soft music playing with good aircon the place is clean and the staff were nice. I asked for large flat white and that is what is pictured and it was 85 baht (lg flat white not on the menu).

I found it very good and the setting is excellent. ead4e6de13ec5522f6ad01d1f1e0a947.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Also Pastry Addiction on north beach road makes a great cup of coffee!!!!  And they have great desserts for your sweet tooth.    

20161121_184958.jpg

On 28/10/2018 at 13:40, doug said:

Went to Malamute today to try it out. Breakfast prices were not cheap so I passed on that. The flat white is 75 baht

I agree, not the cheapest place around, but quite good food and beverage, and a comfortable spot for some quiet relaxation. My choice was a hot latte (no foam) and New York Cheesecake. I've forgotten how much it cost, but not unreasonable on my holiday budget. 

aamalamute.thumb.jpg.20de62e77098d844c436d0741b3da50a.jpg

On 04/09/2018 at 12:38, wogggy said:

Malamute next to Pattaya hospital. Cheap food too. 

Benjamits

Tinnys pies in Jomtien is also decent.

I'll try gafae next time. Always seems to be too busy for my liking. 

Back home I always drink coffee club but in Thailand it doesn't taste as good. Expensive food too. Almost rip off prices.

Coffee Club has the best capp I've found in Pattaya. The food is good but the prices out of line.

• 2 weeks later...

Benjamit Coffee is really really good. Best latte i have ever had. I have tried latte+apple pie.

Went there about 5 or 6 times. A+ place imo.

Benjamit is excellent coffee Loaf is good too but expensive compared to benjamit. Stay clear of the croissants at benjamit they are horrendous plus they cut it into little cubes as if they were feeding a 2 year old child

Benjamit is excellent coffee Loaf is good too but expensive compared to benjamit. Stay clear of the croissants at benjamit they are horrendous plus they cut it into little cubes as if they were feeding a 2 year old child
Horrendous? You have strange taste. The almond croissants are very good and popular, usually sold out by 10am

19 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
20 hours ago, limirl said:

Horrendous? You have strange taste. The almond croissants are very good and popular, usually sold out by 10am

Nothing strange about it at all, croissants are supposed to be flaky and really light and airy, what I got was a dense doughy stodgy thing that bore little resemblance to a proper croissant.

• 5 months later...

Based on the inputs on this thread. I'll be trying out the following coffee places next week as I'm staying at Soi Diana. 

Bake and Brew

Mini Cafe

Malamute Coffee 

Benjamit Coffee 

7 hours ago, VLG said:

Based on the inputs on this thread. I'll be trying out the following coffee places next week as I'm staying at Soi Diana. 

Bake and Brew

Mini Cafe

Malamute Coffee 

Benjamit Coffee 

Loaf bakery on soi Lengkee also closeby

Cafe House Soi 10.  2nd road same side and block as Soi Honey but at the end of the block.  Its a bar at night called Hole in One bar and a coffee shop in the morning.  Great Lattes and Mochas... Baristas supper nice and laid back vibe.  Stopped by every morning on my last trip and plan to do the same on my next...

Archived