IGNORED

Recommended Coffee spots in Pattaya

muldoon

On 2/9/2018 at 00:06, djidji said:

No question best coffee....forget Starbucks...Gaffae next to Tuccom

Gaffae is not bad,i find the coffee a little bitter,Benjamits is my go to now.

IMG_0400.JPG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes like stopping of at Starbucks on the Beach Road and corner of Soi Yamoto.  Sit upstairs and look across to the Beach and just watch the world go by as I'm having a coffee

I like the nescafe sachets ....but only the ones with the powdered milk mixed in. 

Is that called a coffee blend? 555

Malamute next to Pattaya hospital. Cheap food too. 

Benjamits

Tinnys pies in jomtien is also decent.

I'll try gafae next time. Always seems to be too busy for my liking. 

Back home I always drink coffee club but in Thailand it doesn't taste as good. Expensive food too. Almost rip off prices.

been going to Gafae the last 5 years once you've tasted nothing else will do. stunning coffee.
Gafae is good, i prefer Benjamet, good almond croissants. Also little coffee booth on the corner of Soi 15 and Buakhao

plus one for Gafae  , the best in Patts for me , comfortable seating and good service also  , notice how many Italians drink there and they know their coffee  ,

On 9/3/2018 at 02:25, iLoveit said:

Coffee club in royal garden plaza on 2nd road.

They have also opened another one on beach road at the teddy bear mueseum, near soi 2

awesome cappuccino . Always consistent, Melbourne quality and great staff.

Never understood Starbucks, would personally drink instant if forced to whilst being physically restrained!

That's a massive wrap ... I hope you're right.:rolleyes:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

16 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

I like the nescafe sachets ....but only the ones with the powdered milk mixed in. 

Is that called a coffee blend? 555

No! It’s called shit coffee! 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 15:51, Tarl said:

I am a huge fan of Benjamits and go there every morning on trips qhen they are open.

benjamit is normally closed on a Saturday except sometimes in peak season. try the chocolate ice cream absolutely excellent

58 minutes ago, striderman said:

benjamit is normally closed on a Saturday except sometimes in peak season. try the chocolate ice cream absolutely excellent

Will do next trip for sure :) was trying to remember what day they closed, thanks.

3 hours ago, Stefano88 said:

No! It’s called shit coffee! 

Actually .... shit instant coffee , but if you want to buy it  ,  3 in 1 ...... shit coffee , dry creamer, and a lot of sugar.  Some brands may call it  " white coffee " .   

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

On 04/09/2018 at 20:22, Macawber said:

That's a massive wrap ... I hope you're right.:rolleyes:

%110 right. I refuse to drink shit coffee!! 

Have been to coffee club branches at Thong Lor and wireless road in Bangkok and branches at Phuket and Samui and they all keep a great standard.

Since the OP was talking specifically about "flat white", I'll add a plus one for Bake and Brew. They were my introduction to flat white, so for me, they are always the standard I measure against. I'll be sure to give that shack a try next trip, since I also stay at 247, and it's just around the corner from there. :-)

8 minutes ago, iLoveit said:

%110 right. I refuse to drink shit coffee!! 

Have been to coffee club branches at Thong Lor and wireless road in Bangkok and branches at Phuket and Samui and they all keep a great standard.

I don't doubt you and thanks for the tip. I'll be staying nearby to RGP next month so I'll try the coffee and confirm your recommendation. Cheers.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 9/2/2018 at 15:51, Tarl said:

I am a huge fan of Benjamits and go there every morning on trips qhen they are open.

Great coffee but what's with the weird moody teenage floor staff? Trying to enjoy my coffee and they are moping around like it's the end of the world. 

Another vote for Benjamit. Went there on my first visit and still go regularly. Really nice people who still own the place after all these years. 

Great coffee but what's with the weird moody teenage floor staff? Trying to enjoy my coffee and they are moping around like it's the end of the world. 
Young teenagers who aren't paid much i guess, i find them ok, always polite

2 hours ago, Cheongsam said:

I have been going there a lot for a few years and probably because they know me they are really nice to me. I also get their grounded beans to take home as well a fair bit.

1 hour ago, Tarl said:

I have been going there a lot for a few years and probably because they know me they are really nice to me. I also get their grounded beans to take home as well a fair bit.

I just get weird stares :AngryWink:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not much of the coffee drinker but many people have said Farang Pub&Cafe has nice coffees. I have only drink another bewerages there, which are cheap and good. Setup is one unit for bar and another for coffeeshop. It's on the southern part of Buakhao. Pop in for coffee if you go by this place. I think they open 3pm.

farangcafe.jpg

I tried this coffee place the other day, relatively new. Called "Coffee and Ride" it has a Starbucks feel but Thailand prices for coffee. Has lots of nice expensive road bikes hanging in there. Not showing on google yet but its ball park below.

https://maps.google.com/?q=Soi+Kho+Pai+4%2C+Muang+Pattaya%2C+Amphoe+Bang+Lamung%2C+Chang+Wat+Chon+Buri+20150&ftid=0x31029673ab2ee0b9:0x91d6aa990a1c981e

Good coffee and classy feel.

Soi Kho Pai 4

Bake & Brew on Soi Excite 

Malamute next to Pattaya Memorial Hospital 

When not meeting others, just any small shop enroute is good enough for me. 

Tried gafae but nothing special. Pretty hard to get to too, on the middle of a busy road. I prefer Malamute or benjamits 

On 9/3/2018 at 02:25, iLoveit said:

Coffee club in royal garden plaza on 2nd road.

They have also opened another one on beach road at the teddy bear mueseum, near soi 2

awesome cappuccino . Always consistent, Melbourne quality and great staff.

Never understood Starbucks, would personally drink instant if forced to whilst being physically restrained!

I agree - being from Melbourne I steer clear of chains as we have so many good places; but not having many of these in Patts I really like the quality of the coffee at Coffee Club...  the milk froth doesnt taste like foam and the coffee isnt bitter...  so its my go to place and a good walk to get some exercise...  

Archived