IGNORED

What paperwork is required to ride my bike across into Cambodia for a 5 day tour?

TK_Knightster

I am planning to ride my bike across into Cambodia and back as part of a 7 day ride around. Is there any particular paperwork required for my bike? I know about my own personal VISA requirements etc......

You need the proof of ownership: Green Book

I remember someone going to the transport office to get it translated & confirmed in English.

If you are not the owner, there is a form he must fill to allow you to "export" this bike.

You also need to modify your bike to not have lights on during the day. (Forbidden in Cambodia)

Many report of people crossing with bike. Rather easy & no trouble.

Edit: This could help:

https://www.thegtrider.com/touring-information-overview/s-e-asian-border-crossings

I would definitely be taking some toilet paper. Essential piece of paper work. 

Thanks Oukiva, never knew about headlights....... 

Have a Good trip..It should be loads of Fun....Border Guards are Helpful if you have forgotten something

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

1+ for @Oukiva I too think you could get much more detailed and pertinent information from GTRider about riding in Asia than you could from here. :-) 

57 minutes ago, Garzan said:

1+ for @Oukiva I too think you could get much more detailed and pertinent information from GTRider about riding in Asia than you could from here. :-) 

Agreed, been on the site the last hour, very informative...THANK YOU ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would check gt rider but from what it sounds they are asking for your green book and want 100 baht a day? 

Archived