IGNORED

Condo in Central Pattaya

fatjack1

Luxury condo in the Whitehouse Condotel on soi 13.  1 BR 80 sqm in quality building with strong condo owners association.  Located on the top floor so no noise from above at night and high ceilings give an airy feeling.  Includes furnishings and is in foreign name.  Available immediately.  Reason for sale - done with Thailand and going home to play golf every day.

6 million baht.  

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

The Price to sell? Price to Rent is?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

2 hours ago, Lok Jit said:

The Price to sell? Price to Rent is?

Sale price is listed above at 6 million baht.  Not interested in rental at this time.

A very classy looking place. Spacious, great location and very tastefully furnished. 

Thanks Lottellee.  I know I am competing with smaller units in more crowded venues across the street so I'll need to find someone who values peace and quiet when home.

looks great and the balcony looks big suggest a couple of pics of it.

21 hours ago, stubby said:

looks great and the balcony looks big suggest a couple of pics of it.

There are actually 3 balconies.  They don't connect.  Looking at photos I can see why you would think they were large though.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks good fatjack and one cannot understate the importance of a good condo association here for sure... interested to know what made you pull the plug as you have posted here awhile...

Hi.  Thanks for the kudos.  I think photos are critical.  And I don't think these actually convey the lobby.  I've visited other condos in Pattaya and usually there is no one to greet you.  An empty lobby lacking AC with dingy floors.  Whitehouse has a hotel on the first 3 floors and instead of being a negative it is a major positive.  For one the owner of those rooms pays his share of maintenance fees unlike many Thai owned units in other buildings.  But more important going home is like arriving in a quality hotel with a bellboy, desk receptionist, security in the lot, and bar open until I really don't know.  Guessing the receptionist can always make you a drink.  And a restaurant there for brekkie.  Serves other meals as well but I usually go out for that.  

As to why I am pulling the plug, well, I am tired of travel.  Medical issues have sapped much of my energy and having spent 8 of the last 16 years in Pattaya I think I can live without it going forward.  That and I just bought a house on a private golf course with membership and will create more of a life back home.  

Can't say I'll Never be back.  But I want it on my terms, not feeling some obligation because I own and pay for a condo.  Leave golf clubs and a suitcase and perhaps never see them again is the plan.  Might regret selling the condo.  I have regrets selling my guitars already.

Archived