Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

skywalker9999

Hottest girl you did in 2018 - pics please

skwashdem
makes sense, cause I'm sure I would have noticed her at LISA.  Well.. guess I know where my first soi 6 stop is next trip.
Thanks dude!

oh... is she A+ by any chance?   doubt it, but gotta ask.

No, Apple doesn’t do A+. Couple of the other girls working there are up for A+ though. Kan I know and Kung I think will do A+ depending on size and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fifoufoufi

Not sure what can I show here so only the soft ones..

Dunno when I will be able to show more of each girls

Same girl as I shown on freelance sweeties topic..IMG_1532.thumb.JPG.a3ee008d9443f6ddf9f4d4f48b810be4.JPGIMG_1530.thumb.JPG.1acb3c76a911efc9bc07e218094514f8.JPGIMG_1621.thumb.JPG.80dc6ae99c4b19aa379a508b90f84e17.JPGIMG_1630.thumb.JPG.6ffd8ba759e42f7ffe636beeedd15beb.JPG

Toddler

37208C41-95E7-4FA7-BB4A-F317048105D3.thumb.jpeg.4c11112bccb4606f45b57656be2794a1.jpeg

LongPlay

Here are 2.  I put them both because I did them both for an over night in Manila.  Sorry not available in Patts, but readily available in Manila.

Both of age by at least 3 years....  Just for those with stinky eye about this.  I passed on the first one in October and December thinking she was possibly Not.  Had an ID check this time and took them both.

kimmy-15256779634182.jpg

jia-full (1).jpg

Edited by LongPlay

Ru4Real
12 hours ago, Dong Yong said:

I am not calling anybody out (to each his own) but really looking at the spectrum of beauty here (and it truly spans the spectrum), proves the truism once again that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’!!

Long may that be the case; then again, the planet is overpopulated :D

Cropped Shaggy
5 hours ago, skwashdem said:

It’s Apple from Hero bar. Absolute sweetheart and very GFE upstairs.

Apple from Udon? I banged her back in January but I didn't recognise her from the photo. Her face actually looks a bit better than I remember, could be the same girl though just with more make-up. Does look somewhat similar, just improved. Or maybe there's 2 Apples?

Very GFE, as you say, but fairly average fuck overall; no starfish though. Didn't feel at all inclined for more, but I was infatuated with someone else by then. She only managed to drag me in as I'm a sucker for long stripey socks.

achimedes
4 hours ago, Fifoufoufi said:

Same girl as I shown on freelance sweeties topic..IMG_1532.thumb.JPG.a3ee008d9443f6ddf9f4d4f48b810be4.JPGIMG_1530.thumb.JPG.1acb3c76a911efc9bc07e218094514f8.JPGIMG_1621.thumb.JPG.80dc6ae99c4b19aa379a508b90f84e17.JPGIMG_1630.thumb.JPG.6ffd8ba759e42f7ffe636beeedd15beb.JPG

I enjoy looking at the Thai girls sleeping.

Mike056
4 hours ago, Fifoufoufi said:

Very sexy gear.

achimedes
2 minutes ago, Mike056 said:

Very sexy gear.

Anal beads I think.

Autoroam
11 minutes ago, achimedes said:

I enjoy looking at the Thai girls sleeping.

I kinda love them with their legs splayed wide open ....fingering there pussies furiously while they gobble my glans.

flyingscotsman
1 hour ago, nutty toffee said:

170DC3BF-E85F-43CE-A8EF-84957C25C18B.jpeg

WOW, who and where is this little hottie :Jump_Drool:

achimedes
2 hours ago, Tupacback12 said:

Photo from_.jpg

She's yet to raid the mini bar 555

achimedes
23 minutes ago, Autoroam said:

I kinda love them with their legs splayed wide open ....fingering there pussies furiously while they gobble my glans.

Never happens to me my face is always in their way.

bonzo11
18 hours ago, javasumatra said:

Wow!! She’s hot

She's much chubbier in real life (or nowadays) than in this pic. I went there a month or two ago based on this pic (in another thread but same pic) and was very disappointed ...but I'm fussy about the weight. YMMV

ps - this was in reply the pic of #32 from Pandoras (on first page of this thread)

Edited by bonzo11

bonzo11
12 hours ago, Jes_92 said:

It's stupid of me, but I can't remember her name and I forgot to ask her line. Very much regret it.

Anyhow, I'm sure you can find her on Soi 6. Not sure which bar, but somewhere halfway. The bar had showers, but not in the room itself.

Edit: A few more pics here

20180730_185627.jpg

20180730_185543.jpg

20180730_185446.jpg

20180730_185439.jpg

She's from Hero bar. Total stalker (to a mate of mine) but apparently a good shag.

Hector66
17 hours ago, robert said:

They have fallen off recently but 5 to 15 years ago they were great, many bar fines and not expensive, even bar fined a couple of service girls, great times

Are both silver stars not closed now.

mongo2
On 8/10/2018 at 10:07, skywalker9999 said:

Pic.JPG

Thanks you, she is my style

Crushed
11 minutes ago, Hector66 said:

No.  Soi 8 is open.

robert
1 hour ago, Hector66 said:

I is open, the other one usually closes in slow season, has now for a few years

LongPlay
5 hours ago, Tupacback12 said:

Photo from_.jpg

OK, I rarely do this, but who might this be?  I think I have seen her face on TF before?

Jes_92
9 hours ago, skwashdem said:

It’s Apple from Hero bar. Absolute sweetheart and very GFE upstairs.

Oh right, thanks! Now I remember her name. I even asked twice for her name, because I wasn't sure if I heard it right.

LeoTex

I guess this might be a silly question, but I will ask it anyway.

First, don't get me wrong, I have enjoy this thread and the great photos that have been posted, but why are the groups of photos copied and pasted 3 to 4 more time in the same thread?

Its not like we didn't see them the first time posted.

LeoTex

sabato
6 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

First, don't get me wrong, I have enjoy this thread and the great photos that have been posted, but why are the groups of photos copied and pasted 3 to 4 more time in the same thread?

I doubt it's intentional, I figure someone just doesn't think to edit the post to cut out the images. It would be a nice forum feature to have quoted pictures collapsed by default until you click a button to show them (would be good to do the same for walls of text over say 10 lines..).