Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

skywalker9999

Hottest girl you did in 2018 - pics please

Recommended Posts

outtake1
2 minutes ago, jsmithj88 said:

haha, stop it bro
i banged her less than a year ago
shes got saggy  and deflated tits and belly damage

noon has a 8/9 face and a 4/5 body

Im not gonna argue on forums about prostitutes, she impressed me and i posted her pictures so people can judge for themselves about her face and body.

What is under the clothes i already said she had some stretch marks but i wouldn't mind for the price and the compensation of the other qualities like personality and natural beauty.  
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
outtake1
1 minute ago, jay_613 said:

but you can always find a "model" like stomach, if you're there at the right time. and I've never paid more than 1500 + tip (less for soi6).

 

Well you can find gold or money on the street that someone lost it - if you are in the right time and right place. But that is exactly what it means, its kinda rare. But you have talked negative about Noon before on this forum so its expected to joint the negative side.

I just expressed my impression, the girl did good by me, and she have some model pictures so i shared my experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SureShot
Just now, outtake1 said:

Well you can find gold or money on the street that someone lost it - if you are in the right time and right place. But that is exactly what it means, its kinda rare. But you have talked negative about Noon before on this forum so its expected to joint the negative side.

I just expressed my impression, the girl did good by me, and she have some model pictures so i shared my experience.

hey dude. I think you're talking to the wrong dude. I don't even know who this noon lady is. 
the comment you quoted, I deleted, because I didn't have all the context when I wrote it.  
i'm on your side for the most part. keep on keeping on man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jsmithj88
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, outtake1 said:

Im not gonna argue on forums about prostitutes, she impressed me and i posted her pictures so people can judge for themselves about her face and body.

What is under the clothes i already said she had some stretch marks but i wouldn't mind for the price and the compensation of the other qualities like personality and natural beauty.  
 

what argument ?
your initial review was disingenuous
u pumped her up  WITHOUT mentioning important details  that i had to do for you
, in your subsequent posts u started to backpedal

dont worry you not the only one that does this
 

Edited by jsmithj88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
underbelly
10 minutes ago, jsmithj88 said:

what argument ?
your initial review was disingenuous
u pumped her up  WITHOUT mentioning important details  that i had to do for you
, in your subsequent posts u started to backpedal

dont worry you not the only one that does this
 

This is not a review thread. Its an opinion thread about the best girl he did....so get off his case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LuvThaiPussy
1 hour ago, outtake1 said:

if i can i would post a picture here. 

You can send them to me through pm bro. I'll be the judge. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brutox
Posted (edited)
On 11/08/2018 at 04:15, Rocketboy said:

Here's a few! 

1532137544163.jpg

1530727942870.jpg

1528455862778.jpg

20171109_182954.jpg

20180316_194004.jpg

20180331_140727.jpg

1524705765698.jpg

20180223_113552.jpg

1528604123413.jpg

FB_IMG_1518868028484.jpg

Whuh-hoo .. RocketBoy .. a talented slate of interviewees to find your way to Donut .. she must be quite the prize.

I have seen a couple about the forum with whom I share your taste .. the road to lurve is long and winding, eh?

 

Edited by brutox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
duke main
On 01/07/2019 at 13:37, stephens07 said:


She wanted 2k short time , 90 minutes or 2 pops . I was done with both in less than a hour .

 


She had a you tube channel but stopped it all when she moved to Australia to be with this guy .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. That "dive" into the pool at about 1:50 was priceless LOL. It's amazing how uncomfortable so many Filipinas are around water, coming from a country made up entirely of islands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jes_92
Posted (edited)

I barfined this little spinner yesterday from a beer bar. Her name is Nim. The photo doesn't really do her justice. She's so damn cute. We did cowgirl, doggy and missionary. She kept on blabbering Thai words all the time while she knew I don't speak a word besides some very basic Thai 55520190810_030856.thumb.jpg.e39e276bbb04041e320e2c61819be7d1.jpg20190810_012919.thumb.jpg.86a2e60564c1aa2efc22605248f8fe18.jpg

Edited by Jes_92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jes_92

Bimin:

1216021651_PointBlur_Aug132019_130429.thumb.jpg.27d6e7ef3b97ce8aa80afd4436de2e03.jpg

And Dear:

1664030453_PointBlur_Aug132019_130119.thumb.jpg.a3b7ff3086fb299b3309959fa753bb75.jpg

Again both look much better in real as well. Bimin is a very small lady. Absolutely stunning with a perfect body. Dear is very pretty as well with these sort of monolid eyes which I like a lot. She reminds me a bit of the pornstar Kalina Ryu, but a little younger. Both good in bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essexman1961
5 hours ago, Jes_92 said:

Bimin:

1216021651_PointBlur_Aug132019_130429.thumb.jpg.27d6e7ef3b97ce8aa80afd4436de2e03.jpg

And Dear:

1664030453_PointBlur_Aug132019_130119.thumb.jpg.a3b7ff3086fb299b3309959fa753bb75.jpg

Again both look much better in real as well. Bimin is a very small lady. Absolutely stunning with a perfect body. Dear is very pretty as well with these sort of monolid eyes which I like a lot. She reminds me a bit of the pornstar Kalina Ryu, but a little younger. Both good in bed.

Dear looks like she would be good fun in a bar even without p4p.

Congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jes_92
12 hours ago, Essexman1961 said:

Dear looks like she would be good fun in a bar even without p4p.

Congrats

Yeah definitely. Had a great time with her. We had a lot of fun and she's really nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lefty fingers

Can't find 2019 ...so had to bring this one back for more action....funny face in the morning...lol0f08908e89279215ff918f854ed53f57.jpg62bc0a81ca440b95075ac1dabf9ed4b1.jpg3fdcc6403cf4e0186c6669ea5b6e14ed.jpg

Fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hooker09
35 minutes ago, Lefty fingers said:

Can't find 2019 ...so had to bring this one back for more action....funny face in the morning...lol0f08908e89279215ff918f854ed53f57.jpg62bc0a81ca440b95075ac1dabf9ed4b1.jpg3fdcc6403cf4e0186c6669ea5b6e14ed.jpg

Fingers
 

She looks cute. Any hints on where can i find this bird?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lefty fingers

Freelances out of 808/Flexx

Fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LuvThaiPussy
10 hours ago, Lefty fingers said:

0f08908e89279215ff918f854ed53f57.jpg
 

Poor thing looks terrified/mortified there. What did you do to her bro? :Laugh1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr No
15 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Poor thing looks terrified/mortified there. What did you do to her bro? :Laugh1:

I think we all know with Lefty, definitely an ‘after’ pic 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NOISELOCK

Can you guys put prices on these girls. 

I'm new to this and all I can find in this all forum is prices of coffees. 

Thanks in advanced I'm going next year and doing a full research preparation for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+
Can you guys put prices on these girls. 
I'm new to this and all I can find in this all forum is prices of coffees. 
Thanks in advanced I'm going next year and doing a full research preparation for it.
Cheeky,prices vary from free to 5k plus barfine up to 3k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
messiah
On 31/08/2019 at 04:03, Lefty fingers said:

Can't find 2019 ...so had to bring this one back for more action....funny face in the morning...lol0f08908e89279215ff918f854ed53f57.jpg62bc0a81ca440b95075ac1dabf9ed4b1.jpg3fdcc6403cf4e0186c6669ea5b6e14ed.jpg

Fingers

The one with a lisp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lefty fingers

Yeah

Fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thehop
6 hours ago, messiah said:

The one with a lisp...

She looks like she is busting for a shit.........Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jes_92
8 hours ago, WalterA said:

Why does she have a band aid on her ass ... hemorioids?

You're probably just joking but it's not real haha. Just an effect to censor the nudity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
3 hours ago, Jes_92 said:

You're probably just joking but it's not real haha. Just an effect to censor the nudity

Yes, joking but it reminds me of a dancer at Champagne AGoGo .... despite its popularity with some of the gents here to me the talent was horrible at best .... I did enjoy the shows and free pizza .... anyhow, there was a dancer .... she had been there for years and she was this over tanned small prune .... like a dry plum .... horrible old .... I called her the General Managers „daughter“ because I couldn’t imagine another reason for holding on to her ... anyhow, this lady always had a bandage on her ass cheek , close to her bum cheeks .... maybe it was a tattoo? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luv2Phuket

Gentlemen - 

Please remember NO NUDES in this thread.

Thanks for understanding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.