Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2018 GF - 4 star on beach ?

Capt Hook

I have been searching many travel sites to get 4 star GF hotel info...weird , but non have option of (on beach) and most that say they are , are bullshitting...fake news as you can see in photos they are not.. am not looking for a cheap charlie deal  money not the issue.. i,m looking for a nice GF place on beach 4 star  in oct. for 3 weeks ..maybe across street , but that usually is noisey  from traffic. I want a nice pool with bar and wifi at pool and nice ocean view...I thought it would be a piece of cake to find , but does not seem that way.  oh.. and short taxi ride to pussy...:) Anyone with info ? i would be so grateful. would buy a few rounds of drinks. Cheers .

• 2 months later...

I saw another thread that said the Bliss was guest-friendly.  I'm also interested in a decent hotel (doesn't have to be on the beach)...

... is guest-friendly,

... has a nice pool or bar that would be a good early/late afternoon hangout,

... is a safe walk back from Bangla Rd,

... has a fair/decent gym (treadmill, weights, machines),

... has good service.

... has live entertainment?

Archived