Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For sell new Condo Pratumnak Hill 1 bedroom 1.8m.bath

Nick14

This newly completed low rise condominium located in Pratumnak Soi 6 is less than 500 meters to the beach. Condo name is Laguna Bay 2.

This 1 bedroom condo unit is on the 3rd floor. The living area including balcony is 37.12 sq.m. It comes fully furnished and has a European kitchen. No one has lived in the unit before as I bought for me before knowing

to settle in Bangkok for work matters. The apartment is immaculate indeed.

Facility of the building: two communal swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card access, fitness on the rooftop, parking, CCTV and Free Wi-Fi from the building. 

The value of this Condo is around 2.3 million bath.

As I need  to sell immediately for relocate abroad the price is highly reduced to just  1.8 million bath  and Tax and Transfer fees to be split 50/50 between buyer and seller.

Title deed is held under Foreign name. 

IMG_9034.JPG

SAM_1485.JPG

SAM_1462.JPG

IMG_9035.JPG

SAM_1472.JPG

IMG_9260.JPG

Excellent condo at reasonable price .....best of luck with your sale . 

Agree with the above posts, what is the CAM fee rate per sq meter?
40 baht according to neothai

Thank you, I'm an interior designer from Italy based in Bangkok, and happy to answer any questions you have about my Condo for sell.

11 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
11 hours ago, usexpat46 said:
Agree with the above posts, what is the CAM fee rate per sq meter?

40 baht according to neothai

Correct, common expenses 40 bath sqm per month

OP - A Very tastefully decorated and furnished apartment. Stylish and classy. Pratumnak is a good location too IMHO. You have also pitched the condo at a competitive price.  :ThumbUp6:

Any developments of the sale ? I was thinking of that everyday this week even though I have two condo at Pratumnak hill ( both rent out long term ) .  Would love to have another investor to buy this condo and share six month each . 900,000 each .... Impossible ? 

3 hours ago, jocky king said:

Any developments of the sale ? I was thinking of that everyday this week even though I have two condo at Pratumnak hill ( both rent out long term ) .  Would love to have another investor to buy this condo and share six month each . 900,000 each .... Impossible ? 

Check out the building before considering buying JK.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

13 hours ago, jocky king said:

Would love to have another investor to buy this condo and share six month each. 900,000 each .... Impossible ? 

Sharing ownership/use of a condo is my idea of hell on earth. Why would anyone is his right mind want to do that just to save 900kB?

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

Sharing ownership/use of a condo is my idea of hell on earth. Why would anyone is his right mind want to do that just to save 900kB?

Yep ..... let’s move on and let’s the OP keep this thread back on track . 

7 hours ago, KittenKong said:

900k is a lot of baht to some of us.

2 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

900k is a lot of baht to some of us.

I understand that, but personally I would rather own all of a cheaper condo than half of a more expensive one.  Anyway, not relevant, as mentioned.

On 8/12/2018 at 17:00, jocky king said:

Yep ..... let’s move on and let’s the OP keep this thread back on track . 

Actually think the shared ownership between 2 parties might be a good idea.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 14:54, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Actually think the shared ownership between 2 parties might be a good idea.

How would that work at the land office?

6 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Appropriate legal advice would be required in this regard.

On 15/08/2018 at 11:29, usexpat46 said:

In the movie 'Yankee doodle dandie' James Cagney (George M Cohen). Has an almost life long business partnership, the contract of which was formed on a handshake and tearing of a 100 dollar bill in half. Each partner keeping 1 half each. Perhaps the blue book/chanote could also be torn in half, with each party keeping half each? 

Archived